Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Who Is A Woman!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Woman!! (699 Views)

Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Woman!! by chiunlimited(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
Until now, most people are still not clueful about womanhood.
Who is a woman??​

A Woman, happens to be the female gender, also described as the weaker sex,the truth is women have the most unique character ,like salt her presence is never remembered but her absence makes all the things tasteless.
Womanhood is a mystery. Everything about womanhood is shrouded in enigma. I always give God adulations anytime I look at women. Their creation must have caused him a lot.

Undoubtedly, every normal woman passes through pains excruciatingly every month in a year just to prove her fertility. In case she fails to pass through the pains if not pregnancy, abnormality is said to have set in.

It is also worth knowing that inspite of the pains women pass through every month in a year, they also carry Obi/Ada or both in the womb for nine months or more just to answer the name, mother.

Candidly, one who hasn't confirmed that some women carry their children more than nine months in the womb would be bemused on espying the above paragraph, and they probably would see it as being tenuous and subtle. So, they wouldn't believe its authenticity. However, what I tell you today is just the axiomatic truth devoid of any lie. I, Chibuzor, am a living witness. I was in my mother's womb for a year and five months (17 months) for unspeakable reasons. Vis-à-vis the irregularities that characterized my birth, I was named Chibuzor(meaning God was The only way).

I always warn my fellow boys that If they would want their wife to be the best woman on earth, they should not spoil the helpless girls on the street. If you wouldn't want your girl-child to be raped, do not do it to the helpless girls on the street. If you wouldn't want your daughter to be used and dumped, do not do it to any girl. If you know the pains of womanhood, you would be willing to support every responsible woman. If she finally agrees to be your better-half, prepare to be her father Christmas because the mystery or nuts and bolts underlying marriage/relationship is now becoming obvious.

Some believe marriage/relationship is just a case where a woman forgoes the admiration of many men (both responsible and irresponsible ones) to accept the criticism of one idiot (man). Others believe that every married woman is a mistress i.e miss+stress. Meaning that at early years of the marriage or less, she is a miss and treated like a queen while she faces stress subsequently.

My dear to be Frank i help women more than men because they need it more. I handle them with care because of their docility. They are like eggs that if not properly handled will easily break. This doesn't make me a womanizer.

Nonetheless, it is appallingly distressing that most women know nothing about the stuffs in them. I am talking about the never-do-wells, the so called slay Queen's, girls who are black sheep in their families from their births. Some of these women were sent to universities and they brought their mothers, bastard degrees. One wouldn't know the meaning of bastard degrees until one hears a woman calling her supposed grandchild a degree. If you ask her 'why thename, degree? She would tell you I sent Dorothy, my beautiful daughter to the university and she brought me that degree (the child). This isn't funny at all. These type of women I am talking about easily meet their doom due to their vulnerability and susceptibility to materiality.

On the contrary, good and virtuous women are brimful of impeccable manner and affable disposition. These women build solid foundations that will take them throughout their lifetimes because they know that, only a solid foundation will stand the test of time even amidst a heavy storm.
One of those women happens to be my mom, a virtuous, witty and hardworking lady, who puts her family first in her priority as a mother... If it wasn't for womanhood young vibrant youths like you and I won't have the opportunity of existence...

Am sure you're wondering why I decided to send you this post, it's because all the beautiful & intelligent ladies on nairaland should be appreciated and some will soon step into the shoes of motherhood, and it's better I use this once in a lifetime opportunity to celebrate you all��.

Women are something out of this world.

They're so special that it is only them that can be called Mothers, I agree they run the world.

​Thumbs up to all , girls, ladies, mothers and soon to be mum out there. You're all too great.​

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Woman!! by Tamarapetty(f): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
thumbs up

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Woman!! by RoyalBlak007: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
♤My

♤ßaßymama

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Woman!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Op, nice one. You should also know that not all women experience monthly menstrual cramps.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Woman!! by FvckShiT(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
The one who fúçks less undecided
Re: Who Is A Woman!! by Buharison: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
FvckShiT:
The one who fúçks less undecided
Enemy of state always saying rubbish
Re: Who Is A Woman!! by FvckShiT(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

Enemy of state always saying rubbish

And who da fúçks is you? undecided
Re: Who Is A Woman!! by Buharison: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
FvckShiT:

And who da fúçks is you? undecided
Buhari son, you don't have sense
Re: Who Is A Woman!! by FvckShiT(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

Buhari son, you don't have sense

This is a fúçkin nobady! undecided
Re: Who Is A Woman!! by Buharison: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
FvckShiT:

This is a fúçkin nobady! undecided
Shut up, mumu boy
Re: Who Is A Woman!! by Daviestunech(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Well said bro!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Woman!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Women, the Matrix of life......The womb of humanity! Nice one Op.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Woman!! by Exponental(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
A MAN that is being WOoed

(1) (Reply)

Tell Her These Words She Will Be Turned On!!! (REALITY) / How Do Nigerians Lose Their Virginity?? / Girls Don't Need S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.