Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Husband Hit Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Hit Me (2466 Views)

2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hit Me by ikp120(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
tollahni:

I was actually chatting with a male friend.....it was a little bit flirty nd I know it was wrong
WTF!

A married woman flirting with a guy on WhatsApp? And you were forming say na family planning issue.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Hit Me by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Things will surely get better
Re: My Husband Hit Me by olac21(m): 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
tollahni:

I was actually chatting with a male friend.....it was a little bit flirty nd I know it was wrong
You are the cause of his anger..deal with it and do not bug us with unneccessary stories about your marriage..flirting with a male friend online..shame!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hit Me by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Perspectives:
What exactly did he see on your phone? Am sure the family planning issue is not the only thing.

You ladies are making one scared of marriage these days. Frustrating men Upandan, you said it yourself that he has never done it before so you must have really pushed him hard to the wall.

You see what am saying. You know there is an issue on ground and you think the best solution is to start chatting up another guy.

See, let me tell you the truth. I know you are young and may not have much experience about marriage and family but you really need to get it together. He may find it hard to forgive you for those things, to even forgive himself for hitting you is also an issue.

Don't go around and report issues to outsiders, dont cry or do any form of pity party. Go for that pregnancy test, if you are positive, then you are lucky. Let him know you are also ready to have the baby, do it in a very excited way and when he is also at his best behavior. Swiftly delete those guys off your chat and focus on your family.

Forget your age, now is the time to be matured. A strong woman is the life of the home, be one.

Lastly, stop bringing your issues to social media, PLEASE.

I could never thank u enough.....thank u so much...im grateful
Re: My Husband Hit Me by alt3r3g0: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Perspectives:
What exactly did he see on your phone? Am sure the family planning issue is not the only thing.

You ladies are making one scared of marriage these days. Frustrating men Upandan, you said it yourself that he has never done it before so you must have really pushed him hard to the wall.

You see what am saying. You know there is an issue on ground and you think the best solution is to start chatting up another guy.

See, let me tell you the truth. I know you are young and may not have much experience about marriage and family but you really need to get it together. He may find it hard to forgive you for those things, to even forgive himself for hitting you is also an issue.

Don't go around and report issues to outsiders, dont cry or do any form of pity party. Go for that pregnancy test, if you are positive, then you are lucky. Let him know you are also ready to have the baby, do it in a very excited way and when he is also at his best behavior. Swiftly delete those guys off your chat and focus on your family.

Forget your age, now is the time to be matured. A strong woman is the life of the home, be one.

Lastly, stop bringing your issues to social media, PLEASE.

I believe there is some difference between social media and a faceless forum for people who chose to remain anonymous.

At least she/he got great advice from you and may be your neighbour with her/his family integrity intact.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hit Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
alt3r3g0:

I believe there is some difference between social media and a faceless forum for people who chose to remain anonymous.

At least she/he got great advice from you and may be your neighbour with her/his family integrity intact.

You are right but I just see the way people are easily misled even on faceless forums. besides, the guy might flare up if he finds out she's been bringing their family issues online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Women Say And What They Really Mean / She Has Given Me An Ultimatum!! / Lady Twerks In Church Records Backside View Of Herself - Shares It On Her Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.