Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Things Women Say And What They Really Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Say And What They Really Mean (2464 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) / These Are The Most Frequent Bullshiit Women Say To Deceive Men!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
I have come to understand that what women say and do often have different interpretations. That's why sometimes I advice guys not to take what women say at " face value ".
From my own personal experience here are some of the things women say and what they actually mean.

I want us to be just friends = I'm not attracted to you but am enjoying the ATTENTION you're giving me.

I'm not ready to have sex with you yet = I want you to jump through hoops and bumps before you have a taste of me. I also want you to waste your TIME, energy and money on me.

You are a nice guy = I want to make you the Chief executive officer of my friend zone

I'm always busy = I'm not interested, please go away.

You are a bad boy = I like you.

I'm not ready to be in any relationship = I don't want to be in a relationship with a guy like you.

I hate you = You are emotionally strong, I can't use my feminine power to control you.

Are you a player = I'm kinda attracted to you

I don't want a boyfriend now, I want to focus on my career/education = I don't want to date a guy like you

I want a guy who can spend money on me and take care of my needs = I want a foolish man who can waste his hard earn money on me

Make sure you call me/ call me = I'm interested in you, I want to get to know you

I can't believe we did these = I have done these with some other men but I don't want you think am a slut.

I am not that type of girl = For the records, I am that type of girl

We should hangout = I want you to make move on me

I can't believe we're doing these = I often do these with several men but I want you to think you are special.

Where do you live = Inviting me to your place might not be a bad idea.

Love is more important than money = I prefer a guy that has money, but if I say that now, you might start thinking am a gold digger.

You are great guy, I don't deserve you = I will eventually cheat on you/I am currently cheating on you.

I like you = I am falling for you

You are like a brother to me = I can never think of dating you, ever.

I already have a boyfriend = I'm not interested in dating you

I can't believe you said that/ how dare you = you are confident/ You've got balls

You are naughty = I'm becoming attracted to you Or I love what you are saying/doing.

I like your lips = I want you to kiss me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerian girls are like weather, they change every seconds

you can never figure'em all

just try to use ur duplicate YOU, not the real YOU.

if u no wan die of broken heart
smiley

7 Likes

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
lol

girls and forming

3 Likes

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by RichieDaVinci01(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ohoooo

What of "k"
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Fadiga24(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nice writeup op
I want us to be just friends = I'm not attracted to you but am enjoying the ATTENTION you're giving me.

5 Likes

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Tookool(m): 5:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
kinda true ......
You are a nice guy = I want to make you the Chief executive officer of my friend zone

1 Like

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Tamel(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
Ohoooo
What of "k"
go and pick beans
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by IamAirforce1: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
Some guys still won't get the message even after reading your write up

3 Likes

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by marshalcarter: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lalasticlala u need to read dis
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Young03(m): 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Nigerians girls confused set of homo sapiens
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by McBrooklyn(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
grin
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by mofeoluwadassah: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
am sure some girls will still come here to form...girls and forming be like 5&6
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by babyfaceafrica: 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ladies and confusion is like lia Mohammed and lies
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
"You are a nice guy = I want to make you the Chief executive officer of my friend zone"
Hahahhaahahahahaa.

1 Like

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by iweecureyou: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
putit:
I have come to understand that what women say and do often have different interpretations. That's why sometimes I advice guys not to take what women say at " face value ".
From my own personal experience here are some of the things women say and what they actually mean.

I'm not ready to have sex with you yet = I want you to jump through hoops and bumps before you have a taste of me. I also want you to waste your TIME, energy and money on me.

I'm not ready to be in any relationship = I don't want to be in a relationship with a guy like you.

I hate you = You are emotionally strong, I can't use my feminine power to control you.

I don't want a boyfriend now, I want to focus on my career/education = I don't want to date a guy like you

I want a guy who can spend money on me and take care of my needs = I want a foolish man who can waste his hard earn money on me

Make sure you call me/ call me = I'm interested in you, I want to get to know you

I can't believe we did these = I have done these with some other men but I don't want you think am a slut.

I can't believe we're doing these = I often do these with several men but I want you to think you are special.

Love is more important than money = I prefer a guy that has money, but if I say that now, you might start thinking am a gold digger.

You are great guy, I don't deserve you = I will eventually cheat on you/I am currently cheating on you.

I can't believe you said that/ how dare you = you are confident/ You've got balls

You are naughty = I'm becoming attracted to you Or I love what you are saying/doing.

Mtcheew ur maist are studyin how to beacame rich.u are hia studyin nurnsenseangry

I AM SHAKES MYN HEARD FUR UR LIVESangry

CC
Iamj
thepussyhunter
sunshineR
felixomor
feliximoron
sunshineG
iamkashybaby
Victornezzar
sexybbstar
lefulefu
Mrcork
teehamzat
comradespade
Maxi112
Adaksbullet
Msroe
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
iweecureyou:
Mtcheew ur maist are studyin how to beacame rich.u are hia studyin nurnsenseangry

CC
Iamj
thepussyhunter
sunshineR
felixomor
feliximoron
sunshineG
iamkashybaby
Victornezzar
sexybbstar
lefulefu
Mrcork
teehamzat
comradespade
Maxi112
Adaksbullet
Msroe
angry

can u use ur brain, it childish of u to always spill nonsense in every post
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by McBrooklyn(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2017

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Mightyguy(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2017
iweecureyou:

CC
Iamj
thepussyhunter
sunshineR
felixomor
feliximoron
sunshineG
iamkashybaby
Victornezzar
sexybbstar
lefulefu
Mrcork
teehamzat
comradespade
Maxi112
Adaksbullet
Msroe
angry
since u've started making money, how much have u made.

Ode.
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by AkProsper(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2017
some of these meaning are "fipa" . . . . . . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Gabrielwilliams(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Enlightening...nice one op.. Iv had over 70 ' lets b friends'
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by teehamzat(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2017
iweecureyou:

CC
Iam.j
thepussy.hunter
sunsh.ineR
felixo.mor
felixim.oron
su.nshineG
iamkashyb.aby
Victornez.zar
sex.ybbstar
lefu.lefu
Mrc.ork
teeham.zat
comra.despade
Max.i112
Adaksbul.let
Msr.oe
angry

Díckface, you no longer spam my mentions, thanks to se.un
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by Heloct(f): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Kinda true.. cool

1 Like

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by goodluckebi(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
putit:

wat a wonderful write up...m gonna show ma ex
Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by alert01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
putit:

Guy, your problem no be here, na from heaven

Re: Things Women Say And What They Really Mean by iweecureyou: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2017
teehamzat:
Guy i swear i can turn gay cause of yousmiley
Okangry
teehamzat
Iamj

(1) (Reply)

Davido Poses With Chioma And Wizkid On A Private Jet,wearing Super Eagles Jersey / Bizzare Moment A Lady Took Off Her Panties & Used It As A Hair Band In A Club / Reactions As Nigerian Male Students Twerk Like Female (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.