Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps (8165 Views)

Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 / The Incompetency Of The Npower Team / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by oolalekan1560(m): 3:29am On Jun 14, 2017
Cannot find server
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Slimfeez(m): 5:05am On Jun 14, 2017
jefy:
same reason why i got frustrated during last year's registration
..... You are very correct man, I intend filling the form last year with strong passion, but later got frustrated with the so called website when it was really down
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by dennisworld1(m): 5:35am On Jun 14, 2017
BVN PLACE LOADING FOR HOURS
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by jamesbridget13(f): 5:44am On Jun 14, 2017
I just woke up. So u people kept vigil? Una try. How many of u have successfully applied?
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by JAYfreezle: 5:48am On Jun 14, 2017
I have successfully register

3 Likes

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 14, 2017
JAYfreezle:
Congratulations! Please, what are the documents to be uploaded?

1 Like

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by JAYfreezle: 5:56am On Jun 14, 2017
FRSA:
Congratulations! Please, what are the documents to be uploaded?
Only passport
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by written007: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2017
How come there isn't nbuild on the site.. Are they high
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by dennisworld1(m): 6:01am On Jun 14, 2017
how did they accept your BVN still loading for hours
JAYfreezle:

Only passport
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by JAYfreezle: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2017
dennisworld1:
Grace
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by GoldenJulius(m): 6:03am On Jun 14, 2017
JAYfreezle:
Bro give us details about the test
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by JAYfreezle: 6:04am On Jun 14, 2017
dennisworld1:
I tried it once around 11:45pm yesterday, e didn't work and go to bed as I can't kill myself and wake up to try it again and it work the first try
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by JAYfreezle: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2017
GoldenJulius:

Even a blind 9ja guy will answer it... e.g. May 29 in Nigeria is what day? A. Father's Day, Mother's Day, children's day democracy day
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Young93(m): 6:07am On Jun 14, 2017
GoldenJulius:
10 questions 5 minutes
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Young93(m): 6:07am On Jun 14, 2017
JAYfreezle:

Even a blind 9ja guy will answer it... e.g. May 29 in Nigeria is what day? A. Father's Day, Mother's Day, children's day democracy day
This was my number 10 question
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by JAYfreezle: 6:10am On Jun 14, 2017
Young93:

This was my number 10 question
Same here,
Did u see a fammer was given a piece of land bla bla bla
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by GoldenJulius(m): 6:10am On Jun 14, 2017
JAYfreezle:

Thanks jare
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by JAYfreezle: 6:13am On Jun 14, 2017
I guess 496 thousand plus has register... with the ID am given to be 496k+ angry
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Young93(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2017
JAYfreezle:
Same here, Did u see a fammer was given a piece of land bla bla bla
yes..
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Hermeknorr(f): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2017
The site is working fine as at 6am, I log in with my puffin browser and FBN has been included to the banks.I had to go offline at the test stage because I had flat battery and it could go off at any minute.
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by JAYfreezle: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2017
Hermeknorr:
The site is working fine as at 6am, I log in with my puffin browser and FBN has been included to the banks.I had to go offline at the test stage because I had flat battery and it could go off at any minute.
Is there a login to continue space, or u will need to start over again?
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Slinkspec: 6:20am On Jun 14, 2017
pls I have 2 bank acct, zenith and Uba, ad I registered with Uba ad linked it with zenith, can I register with d zenith?
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by GoldenJulius(m): 6:21am On Jun 14, 2017
Young93:

10 questions 5 minutes
thanks bro
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by vic4real22: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2017
JAYfreezle:

Only passport
u mean there is no other things to be uploaded apart frm passport sir?
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Young93(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2017
JAYfreezle:
Same here, Did u see a fammer was given a piece of land bla bla bla
Chose the last options
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by brilly63(f): 6:33am On Jun 14, 2017
Teaching

Which are you applying for?[/quote]
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Tiffbuxas: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Still can't get past the bvn place o.... Am I alone in this poo
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by PrinceFola(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
Still can't get past the bvn place o.... Am I alone in this poo
Am with you o..
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by niftykaycee: 6:50am On Jun 14, 2017
Please nairalanders... I'm confused about this first name and middle name issue, Adegoke is my surname while my names are Adeola Smith.

Adegoke Adeola Smith

between Adeola and Smith which one is the first name?
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 14, 2017
niftykaycee:
Please nairalanders... I'm confused about this first name and middle name issue, Adegoke is my surname while my names are Adeola Smith.

Adegoke Adeola Smith

between Adeola and Smith which one is the first name?
Smith it is. Just enter the names the way it appears on ur credentials.
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by onuwaje(m): 7:34am On Jun 14, 2017
The N-AGRO Page aint connecting
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Paulscholari(m): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2017
I've not been able to register oo. The site is just messing up, who has been able to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Failed That Interview Before It Even Ended / Notore Chemical Industry 2021 Graduate Trainee Program / 2017 Shell Postgraduate Scholarship in the UK for Niger Deltans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.