Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps (8160 Views)

Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 / The Incompetency Of The Npower Team / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by ogasman(m): 7:44am On Jun 14, 2017
Useless site
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by MzDarocha(f): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2017
AFOLABISUG1:
Well-done Sire After you
Am a lady embarassed
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by MzDarocha(f): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
This cyberspace is wide to contain everyone. grin
If you say so o.....
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by massive1019(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2017
niftykaycee:
Please nairalanders... I'm confused about this first name and middle name issue, Adegoke is my surname while my names are Adeola Smith.

Adegoke Adeola Smith

between Adeola and Smith which one is the first name?
last name is your surname.....first name is the name you are known for......middle name is your other name

2 Likes

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Paulscholari(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2017
The BVN Page keep rolling and rolling.. Why na
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Jumeeeeesal(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2017
Paulscholari:
The BVN Page keep rolling and rolling.. Why na
Na so I c am o
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Olucool1988(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2017
JAYfreezle:
I have successfully register

Bro congrats .....I can see u used phone ....pls which browser did u make use of? And were u be able to take d online test via ur phone?
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2017
First bank is now on the list.
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Bucky001(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2017
Soon, they will tell us that 5million people have hit the site while 3million had completed their registration...
Waiting to hear from Lai or Ngige grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2017
MzDarocha:

If you say so o.....
D'accord
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2017
fuckerstard:
First bank is now on the list.
awwh serious tank God oo i was tinkin of opening a new account today sef in uba or gtb....ahhhh i tyre o jus bkuz of 30k am struggling with the internet like its world war 4
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by ganie(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2017
JAYfreezle:
Pls,what browser did you use on your phone? And is it safe to use in answering the test questions?
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by dewalyy(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2017
Nawa for naija wahala oooooooooo tired jooor
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Engrhamza: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Century 21 Freedom Group Int'l is a business development and empowerment group. Currently, we are running a campaign tagged "OWN YOUR LIFE" Own your life is a business campaign that enables people who are interested to raise capital for their personal projects without paying interest rates or dropping collateral and you don't have to pay the money back.

If you want to know more, you can follow this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefobvfAA42y2UE8TxOOnCyg2bfP7LMHSmSXEFVafaqe0aPEg/viewform and indicate your interest. Should you be considered eligible to partner with us, you will be contacted shortly. Only persons resident in Lagos and Abuja should take the survey.
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by sammyboard27: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
AFOLABISUG1:

It will be rectify soon, in the main time if you have any other bank, use it.
I don't have any other bank.. thanks so much
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by profjamiu12(m): 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
My is now saying bad gateway
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by OlaRolls(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
shocked
Damn tired mehn
Gat to rest
From bvn rolling to bad gateway...
Tomorrow is another hope
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Olamibola23: 4:38am On Jun 15, 2017
pls help o, am a new applicant, and my Bvn verification page always loading without taking me to the next stage but now as I want to apply it brings Bvn has already been used to apply, I just finished my service and I didn't apply last year or gives my details to anyone to help me apply, pls how can I solve it?
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by MekoCSL6: 4:48am On Jun 15, 2017
Olamibola23:
pls help o, am a new applicant, and my Bvn verification page always loading without taking me to the next stage but now as I want to apply it brings Bvn has already been used to apply, I just finished my service and I didn't apply last year or gives my details to anyone to help me apply, pls how can I solve it?
same thing with me, infact am chatting u from my pc......
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by steve888(m): 5:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Pls I need to know can one with NYSC Exemption certificate apply?
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Shonekan27: 5:44am On Jun 15, 2017
pls can someone tell me about reference ID
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by richardjemedafe1(m): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2017
pls is there any alternative to scanning of document with a phone without the use of scanner?? pls help!!
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by richardjemedafe1(m): 6:47am On Jun 15, 2017
JAYfreezle:

wow congratulations broo.... but is it true that I will have to scan all my credentials and upload?? did u scan all ur credentials?

pls reply
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Sulaimonsb(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Hi fellas der is a question that has been bothering me if u get a job in a private organisation let's say a bank during d npower programme,is it easy to opt out or der is no chance for u at all.
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by jamesbridget13(f): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
richardjemedafe1:
pls is there any alternative to scanning of document with a phone without the use of scanner?? pls help!!
if u have Google drive, then bravo! Google drive will help u scan ur documents

1 Like

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Ileriahur(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please has anyone applied for the N-health? I just did but it only open a page were i filled in my name, age, address, email, local government, state, educational background, bvn details e.t.c. i click submit application and it showed the following

N-Power | Social Initiative Programme

Thank you, ILERI ******** for your interest and completing your application.

You have now completed your application.

Reference Number: N-Health-2017-***************

Please keep your unique reference number in a secure and accessible place. You will be required to provide it, if and when there is an issue to be$

Thank You.

N-Power Support Team.

Please what is next?
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Ileriahur(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
And i did not upload anything because it did not show anything of such.
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by dewalyy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ileriahur:
Please has anyone applied for the N-health? I just did but it only open a page were i filled in my name, age, address, email, local government, state, educational background, bvn details e.t.c. i click submit application and it showed the following

Please keep your unique reference number in a secure and accessible place. You will be required to provide it, if and when there is an issue to be$

Thank You.

N-Power Support Team.

Please what is next?
I also experienced the same thing here.... I think this is the new format of the form

1 Like

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by richardjemedafe1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ileriahur:
And i did not upload anything because it did not show anything of such.
I applied for n-agro... but it gave me no room for uploading passport or credentials...

1 Like

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by AFOLABISUG1: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please anybody experiencing "bvn does not exist" that's what am getting here
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by promo4(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ileriahur:

Thank You.

N-Power Support Team.

Please what is next?

Yes its correct. That is the new format they are using now. They said each applicant will be contacted for tests and other details. Kindly follow Npower on Facebook for more information.
Regards.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anybody Ever Heard Of Adecco Nigeria / Moment A Lady's Neck twisted While Twerking (photos, Video) ) / 10 Reasons Why You Failed That Interview Before It Even Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.