Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" (51543 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / I Stabbed My Husband In Self Defense - Policewoman (Photos) / "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Adeoba10(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evans
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
adadike281:
kill him immediately! see his mouth like Christianity! he must have laughed at evangelists trying to win him over to Christ so many times, now its too late to become a christian!
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Ginaz(f): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Greed is in his blood.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by neutrotoba(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Does this guy have a lawyer at all? PDPGuy, come and see client.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

Woman supposed to be emotional when it comes to killing. Even though he is s
a criminal.

pple like u commits abortion without looking back.

BTW, see the way u mocked Christianity. something telling me you are not normal.
She's just being blunt. You wouldn't understand until experience this perpetrated by those lunatics called criminals

4 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by YelloweWest: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
No take eye commot for your pikin.
Any day o
Any time o
Any where oo

If e good o na for your own o
If e bad na you make am soo...
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by dangotesmummy: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

a criminal.

BTW, see the way u mocked Christianity. something telling me you are not normal.
lmao.you're a pathetic clown.when your relations are kidnapped, come back and tell me about being emotional when the people that traumatized your family are caught wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
u are asking a very spurious question..but need i remind u she is biafurooooif u check very well now she might be from ebonyi the headquarter of baby factory in the whole world.. shocked shocked shocked shocked
MossLuv:

a criminal.

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
adadike281:
kill him immediately! see his mouth like Christianity! he must have laughed at evangelists trying to win him over to Christ so many times, now its too late to become a christian!
Sweet he's our brother ooo
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Neddstark: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

a criminal.

I wish you were one of Evan's victims. If you have you will know why Kidnapping in the US is a fedeal crime with nothing less than 50 years imprisonment

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by dangotesmummy: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
asuustrike2009:

She's just being blunt. You wouldn't understand until experience this perpetrated by those lunatics called criminals
I wonder how some people sleep at night living off people's pain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by haydeey(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Why is it evans here and there, has he now turned to a celebrity?

anyways, let me come and be going
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by dangotesmummy: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Sweet he's our brother ooo
tribalism again? undecided

When will you guys stop constituting a nuisance with all this unnecessary bull you're spreading?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by bumi10(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
am tired of this news

nexxxxxxxxt
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by burkingx(f): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
shocked..... Kingpin Evans.... undecided undecided undecided

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Aburi001: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

a criminal.

Bros, small small nah.....haba!!!

You be see her last night for your dream? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
tribalism again? undecided

When will you guys stop constituting a nuisance with all this unnecessary bull you're spreading?
No be me do you
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by ChubbychummyICE(f): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
I already feel sorry for him, weather u be released or nt pls most important thing is dat ur still alive at dis moment u have a chance to repent pls repent God loves you fats y ur given an opportunity to even talk, some people wen caught are killed instantly not given a single opportunity to repent. If despite all pur sins God sent his Son to die for us why not forgive him for his own sins, I know he has hurt many families but I beg of u pls find a place in ur heart to forgive dis man. Please please and please, I wish dis message gets to those dat have been hurt by dis man. Thanks, for d sake of his mother dat didn't support his evil act nd for d sake of d young kids dat are unaware of his lifestyle.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by dangotesmummy: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

I don't THREAD words with low poke like you.

leave that thing you use to take, it doesn't go well with your brain (sanity is NEEDED)
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by SmartyPants(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
winkmart:

"Once I got this money, I ventured into an extravagant lifestyle and bought a house in Ghana. Then, I bought over five exotic cars and a truck. I began to show prominently in social functions where people hailed the way I was spending money.

I spent over N2m on orphanages and local primary schools in Ghana. The Deputy Nigeria Ambassador to Ghana and other prominent Nigerians were also in attendance at the handing over ceremony of my donations."

[img]https://4.bp..com/-5OmK6Pi02bc/WUDOH9OsX6I/AAAAAAADrZI/2Z1TzLhrZ_8b-vpPJXZaXauhgupZkyzUwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/my-mum-knows-im-into-crime-billionaire.html

This is what happens when people refuse to ask questions of where prominent people get their wealth. The deputy ambassador may have shaken hands and hobnobbed with an uneducated hoodlum. Maybe even shared a drink with him and invited him into his home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by CARBONY500: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
The story of this notorious kidnapper is confusing... Didn't we read that he was into spare parts business and when he lost 25million naira worth of goods he brought illegally into Nigeria: he then ran to south-africa where he joined drug-dealers - and from there he was shot but luckily he managed to escape. He later returned to Nigeria and started this kidnapping business with their then gang leader named China; before he was killed. That was what led him into forming his own kidnapping crew... I am waiting for another story soon... Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by paskyboy: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
k

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
He can become a christian in prison. Afterall there is prison ministry in churches now. angry
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Onyinye15(f): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
I[b] fled my home town in Opi, Nsukka Local Government of Enugu State [/b]

where is this from from precisely?

he said Umudim Nnewi, Anambra and now Nsukka

somebody should help
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by vanderbolt: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
I remembered vividly the rubbering that occurred at Nssuka where this man was the leader of the rubbers I still remember how one woman carring a local pot on her head sitted at middle of the main road with smoking bellowing on her head protecting the fool called Evans. They rubbed all the banks one by one and killed police men. God will surely punish this man forever .

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by YelloweWest: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

a criminal.

U are missing her point. They guy deserves no mercy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip / Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.