Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" (51538 Views)

Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph / I Stabbed My Husband In Self Defense - Policewoman (Photos) / "Why I Stabbed My Husband To Death" - Teacher Reveals In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by jclassiq(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

I don't thread words with low poke like you.

leave that thing you use to take, it doesn't go well with your brain (sanity is NEEDED)

TRADE

SLOWPOKE
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by GavelSlam: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

u didn't mock Christianity?
What do you mean by "see your mouth like Christianity"?

This one no just go school.

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by bath(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
I thought the Evans is from Nnewi, Anambra state? Which one he is from Nsuuka again?

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by manikspears: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evans for biafra president, just kidding, grin grin grin grin

pls hang the devil let him go and give his life to christ in hell angry,they should arrest the wife too.but come to think of it ,this guy is becoming popular o

2 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Ifamex(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
winkmart:
More details have emerged as billionaire kidnapper, Evans has begged for forgiveness,promising to be a good Christian if he is freed. The father of five who is known for not negotiating his ransom also said he had already relocated his wife and children from Ghana to Canada.

He also said though his mother was aware of his life of crime,she was never in support.

He said

My mum has never been to my house. She knows I'm into crime but never supports me.
It all started in the year 2000 when I fled my home town in Opi, Nsukka Local Government of Enugu State to Lagos after stabbing my fiancee when she decided not to marry me

‘I started in Anambra state during the tenure of Peter Obi as the governor of the state when a hunch man introduced me to kidnapping’,

We were later forced to leave Anambra state and moved to Edo later Lagos. I had boys
‘I had boys from Warri, Delta state who worked for me. The first job I got in Lagos was at Johnbulls Ikoyi as a driver to the CEO. One day we were going to his office and my boss said that he wanted to visit a friend. The moment he stepped into his friend’s house, I took the sum of N350,000 he had in the car and ran away to Ghana’ he continued.

I later returned to Nigeria after few months and avoided Ikoyi where my ex-boss office is situated. I then got a new job as a driver in the fashion I did before. I also stole N600,000 and eloped to Ghana again.

I returned to Lagos in 200 and used my old method to secure another job as a driver at the home of the first family I kidnapped their daughter. When I realised that they are very rich and loved their daughter deeply. I took the girl to Ghana from where I demanded a ransom of only N20m but the girl’s father paid N22m instead. I then freed the girl in Ghana/

Once I got this money, I ventured into an extravagant lifestyle and bought a house in Ghana. Then, I bought over five exotic cars and a truck. I began to show prominently in social functions where people hailed the way I was spending money.

I spent over N2m on orphanages and local primary schools in Ghana. The Deputy Nigeria Ambassador to Ghana and other prominent Nigerians were also in attendance at the handing over ceremony of my donations.

Early this year, I was arrested along with my wife, in Lagos. We were brought to the court but we later regained our freedom due to the power of my money and connections.
I have to admit, I have done wrong and I have caused pains to several families but I want to live and pay for my evil crimes.

I heard several stories about SARS and their operations but I never thought that I would one day be brought here for reckoning.

“I am just asking for another chance, I am sorry for my action, I will become a Christian, if only I have another chance. I cannot remember the number of people I have kidnapped so far. I took part in high profile kidnappings in Edo State where I got N10million as my share.”

[img]https://4.bp..com/-5OmK6Pi02bc/WUDOH9OsX6I/AAAAAAADrZI/2Z1TzLhrZ_8b-vpPJXZaXauhgupZkyzUwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/my-mum-knows-im-into-crime-billionaire.html

This man deserve slow and painful death.,can you imagine? his criminal wife should also be arrested for conspiracy and kidnapping.....

2 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by eyinjuege: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
shut up.you don't expect ANY NORMAL PERSON TO PITY AN UN REPENTANT HARDENED CRIMINAL

it's very easy to rant if your relations have never been a victim of robbers or kidnappers

Even the Yoruba's say if a mad man bites you,when ever you see a mechanic in dirty clothes you'll run

Don't bother.
Some people won't condemn his actions.
Didn't you see someone you quoted up there asking another poster to take it easy because the kidnapper is related to him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by InvertedHammer: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
One day he is from Nnewi

The next day he is from Opi Nsukka.

One has to be fake.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Macdawid(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
The mum is only guilty for not reporting him to the authority knowing the EVIL he does for a living.However, he should take full responsibility for his deeds. He has caused pains to so many families. It's so early to start begging for mercy when he didn't show any to the said VICTIMS. If only the victims could decide his fate lipsrsealed

Come lemme ask u, if you were in her shoes will you report him?.... And i guess u're 1 of those that go about preaching mother & child bond right

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by condomuser: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
When he was arrested he said he is from Anambra, now he just contradicted saying his home town is Enugu. Where is this guy actually from?

Also, reports says he is 36 years old but the man looks 45 and above.

Did anyone else notice the discrepancies?

Tvegas:
I wonder at the type of torture the Nigerian Police Force serves these hardened criminals that makes them sing like canary,
EVANS:Infact I stabbed my fiancee before leaving Enugu,
ME: Oga who asked you that question
? grin grin grin

Stories like this reminds me of Orlando owoh's song about his detention experience in alagbon so tey the guy waxed record after visiting alagbon way back. The Nigerian police should be given 5 star when it comes to this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Slurity(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
MossLuv:

Woman supposed to be emotional when it comes to killing. Even though he is s
a criminal.

pple like u commits abortion without looking back.

BTW, see the way u mocked Christianity. something telling me you are not normal.
what could that be? talking to you on your head abi? That how crazy dey start. You are too blunt my friend

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by TinaAnita(f): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
aribisala0:

Leave the sentimental claptrap.
When they get pregnant to commit abortion is it Holy Spirit that makes them pregnant?
Do you think you are normal?
You are very stupid

You are the stupid one here. If a girl decides to keep her pregnancy no Jupiter can compel her to abort it.

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by wengerman: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
If he is released like he is pleading he will still go back to crime because all the luxuries will be seized and penury will force him into crime again. Foolish man he thought he is wise

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by TinaAnita(f): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
condomuser:
When he was arrested he said he is from Anambra, now he just contradicted saying his home town is Enugu. Where is this guy actually from?

That doesn't erase the fact that naija police officers are criminals too. Apologies to the good ones
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by dominique(f): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
4rty:
I spit on u girl for making such comments...thought ladies having a hardened mind is just a story now I can see its a reality. Where is the kind hearted mind known for women..i don fear u today ooo nne shocked shocked

I'm also a lady and I will support if this heartless criminal and his gang are all put through slow pain full deaths. Had he not been arrested, will be talking about repentance? He would have been plotting his next kidnap whom could be YOU or your loved one. So I support the notion KILL HIM!!!

4 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by chineloSA(f): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
They should not leave the wife.

3 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by adadike281(f): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
4rty:
I spit on u girl for making such comments...thought ladies having a hardened mind is just a story now I can see its a reality. Where is the kind hearted mind known for women..i don fear u today ooo nne shocked shocked
i spit on u with double venom! tell that to d family of slain dpo, tell that to me and so many other people who lost their relatives and loved ones during robbery attack on luxurious buses. it was this guy that ordered the passengers to lie face downward , separated those with cash and ask d driver to re start the bus and crush the ones without cash. in fact, I spit on u with the double venom of a box jelly fish, nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by adadike281(f): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
dominique:

I'm also a lady and I will support if this heartless criminal and his gang are all put through slow painfull deaths. Had he not been arrested, will be talking about repentance? He would have been plotting his next kidnap whom could be YOU or your loved one. So I support the notion KILL HIM!!!
don't mind that mgbeke! people who haven't seen anything will just open their mouth and yarn rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by GavelSlam: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
manikspears:
Evans for biafra president, just kidding, grin grin grin grin

pls hang the devil let him go and give his life to christ in hell angry,they should arrest the wife too.but come to think of it ,this guy is becoming popular o

Infamous.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by adecz: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
He may still use "the power if money" to escape.

As the OC of this investigation,
if he gives me N150m, I'll allow him
escape, then track him down & kill him.

Just saying... wink
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by AlphaDibia(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Aah aah nau, You sef, you must be daft, shey?. She was only saying that Evans is not remorseful and he is forming Christianity. Free the gal jare. Unless you like her, just kindly ask her out. Highest o si gi mba...

MossLuv:

u didn't mock Christianity?
What do you mean by "see your mouth like Christianity"?

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by GavelSlam: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
ChubbychummyICE:
I already feel sorry for him, weather u be released or nt pls most important thing is dat ur still alive at dis moment u have a chance to repent pls repent God loves you fats y ur given an opportunity to even talk, some people wen caught are killed instantly not given a single opportunity to repent. If despite all pur sins God sent his Son to die for us why not forgive him for his own sins, I know he has hurt many families but I beg of u pls find a place in ur heart to forgive dis man. Please please and please, I wish dis message gets to those dat have been hurt by dis man. Thanks, for d sake of his mother dat didn't support his evil act nd for d sake of d young kids dat are unaware of his lifestyle.
Will you stop this tomfoolery.

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Eibams60(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
blogger's don see ponyor for Evans matter. I trip for d guy style sha, wouldn't mind adapting his style
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by santicruz: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Make them hang this guy, he is a born criminal. Imagine the families he has dealt with

1 Like

Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by tete7000(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
adadike281:
kill him immediately! see his mouth like Christianity! he must have laughed at evangelists trying to win him over to Christ so many times, now its too late to become a christian!

It's never too late to become a christian, but it doesn't stop him for paying for his crime. Even though there is forgiveness, it doesnt stop the temporal punishment due to sin. Let him serve life sentence while he is able to make lifetime atonement for his sins. He dies and he is then able to make heaven. God doesn't want the death of a sinner but repentance. Heaven rejoices for every sinner that comes to repentance.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by kc007(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
winkmart:
More details have emerged as billionaire kidnapper, Evans has begged for forgiveness,promising to be a good Christian if he is freed. The father of five who is known for not negotiating his ransom also said he had already relocated his wife and children from Ghana to Canada.

He also said though his mother was aware of his life of crime,she was never in support.

He said

My mum has never been to my house. She knows I'm into crime but never supports me.
It all started in the year 2000 when I fled my home town in Opi, Nsukka Local Government of Enugu State to Lagos after stabbing my fiancee when she decided not to marry me

‘I started in Anambra state during the tenure of Peter Obi as the governor of the state when a hunch man introduced me to kidnapping’,

We were later forced to leave Anambra state and moved to Edo later Lagos. I had boys
‘I had boys from Warri, Delta state who worked for me. The first job I got in Lagos was at Johnbulls Ikoyi as a driver to the CEO. One day we were going to his office and my boss said that he wanted to visit a friend. The moment he stepped into his friend’s house, I took the sum of N350,000 he had in the car and ran away to Ghana’ he continued.

I later returned to Nigeria after few months and avoided Ikoyi where my ex-boss office is situated. I then got a new job as a driver in the fashion I did before. I also stole N600,000 and eloped to Ghana again.

I returned to Lagos in 200 and used my old method to secure another job as a driver at the home of the first family I kidnapped their daughter. When I realised that they are very rich and loved their daughter deeply. I took the girl to Ghana from where I demanded a ransom of only N20m but the girl’s father paid N22m instead. I then freed the girl in Ghana/

Once I got this money, I ventured into an extravagant lifestyle and bought a house in Ghana. Then, I bought over five exotic cars and a truck. I began to show prominently in social functions where people hailed the way I was spending money.

I spent over N2m on orphanages and local primary schools in Ghana. The Deputy Nigeria Ambassador to Ghana and other prominent Nigerians were also in attendance at the handing over ceremony of my donations.

Early this year, I was arrested along with my wife, in Lagos. We were brought to the court but we later regained our freedom due to the power of my money and connections.
I have to admit, I have done wrong and I have caused pains to several families but I want to live and pay for my evil crimes.

I heard several stories about SARS and their operations but I never thought that I would one day be brought here for reckoning.

“I am just asking for another chance, I am sorry for my action, I will become a Christian, if only I have another chance. I cannot remember the number of people I have kidnapped so far. I took part in high profile kidnappings in Edo State where I got N10million as my share.”

[img]https://4.bp..com/-5OmK6Pi02bc/WUDOH9OsX6I/AAAAAAADrZI/2Z1TzLhrZ_8b-vpPJXZaXauhgupZkyzUwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/06/my-mum-knows-im-into-crime-billionaire.html

Why suddenly is he now from Opi, in Nsukka LGA of Enugu state? hope this blogger's news of his native is verifiable.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cchley8:
This is my first Evans post..

So how these bloggers take get this story from Evans?
copy and paste as usual na where dem copy from be the misery now.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by mapet: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
ednut1:
Fake story. Na una interview am inside cell abi
I also think this is a fabricated story....or some spice to it
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by blank(f): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
condomuser:

This story is fake. It is the story of another kidnapper. That one was a small time kidnapper but was in the news last year.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
It is well evil always has an expiry date
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by godquality: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Haha you want to become a model citizen? This guy funny. He think say his offence na the type you go give school punishment? He deserve death. He want tell us say he no know say he was causing the victims and their family untold sufferings until he was caught? Keeping people for 2 to 3 months against their will in the worse possible condition. I believe some of his victims won't completely recover from the trauma. So the wages of kidnapping is death so face it like a man.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Macdawid:

Come lemme ask u, if you were in her shoes will you report him?.... And i guess u're 1 of those that go about preaching mother & child bond right
I'm only saying that that's the only wrong she may done. It's a difficult thing to do as mother but better than indulging that child. Trust me I get your point.
Re: Evans: "Mum Knows I'm Into Crime; I Stabbed My Fiancee For Refusing To Marry Me" by hokafor(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmm,u started from pick pocket then graduated to stealing then to arm robbery. finally you became the grand master. If i were you i would kill myself before they arrest meoo. You have completed your mission on earth as a born criminal . What are you pleading for to live and do what? I pity those your kids because one or more will end up with ur gene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Rapes 15-Year-Old Daugter In Lagos, Victim Flees (photo) / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.