Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

34 Years Old Man Break World Record As He Sleep With 57 Women Within 24 Hours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 34 Years Old Man Break World Record As He Sleep With 57 Women Within 24 Hours (967 Views)

Powerful Secrets To Attract Women Within Seconds! / New World Record Alert! Man Sleeps With 57 Women Within 24 Hours. / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

34 Years Old Man Break World Record As He Sleep With 57 Women Within 24 Hours by Joyakosa(f): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
One 34 years old man from Singapore don break long-standing World Record as he sleep with 57 women within 24 hours.

He break the record for Prague, the capital of Czech Republic, as part of one annual event wey one local brothel do.

The unnamed man tell reporters say em don dey train before em enter the competition.

The world record attempt start for midnight local time, as officials open eye down dey look the man as em dey knack all the women.

As part of the conditions wey dem attach to the world record, dem no allow any of the competitor make dem take any prescription medicine to take enhance their erection, and the man pass the test to reveal em body system maybe he take drugs or not.

He say,

“I’ve always been a bit of a s*x addict, and when I learned that the brothel was having a world record attempt I knew I had to come and give it a go,”

“I take it really seriously and train for it just like an athlete would prepare for a marathon. In some ways, it’s actually much harder than a lot of professional sports.”

“For the world record to count, every woman I slept with had to be different, so the venue had to hire a number of girls from other brothels.”

“I started to get a bit of a cramp around then but luckily we had a physiotherapist on hand to give me a massage which helped out,” he told journalists.

“Natural remedies are permitted, but I won’t disclose what supplements I take,”

Before dem go count each sex, the participant must release more than 5ml of sperm.

Record officials dey on ground as dem dey measure the sperm wey the man dey release after he don follow each of the women sleep finish.

Before 11:00pm the man don break the record wey be say na only one American P0rn actor wey sleep with 55 women within 24 hour for 1983 don break, the Singaporean break the record after he sleep with 56 women then still kon surprise the judges after he tell them make them give am another woman to take top am up, making 57.

Officials no believe say anybody fit break the record at all ontop wetin fit do person manhood if dem try that kind thing.

Source: http://www.joyakosacorner.com/34-years-old-man-break-world-record-as-he-sleep-with-57-women-within-24-hours

Re: 34 Years Old Man Break World Record As He Sleep With 57 Women Within 24 Hours by danielicon(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
chisos ... I don die
Re: 34 Years Old Man Break World Record As He Sleep With 57 Women Within 24 Hours by Nbote(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
WTF!!! And I thought I was a champion...
Re: 34 Years Old Man Break World Record As He Sleep With 57 Women Within 24 Hours by gabinogem(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Erection of life cheesy
Re: 34 Years Old Man Break World Record As He Sleep With 57 Women Within 24 Hours by sou1p1an0(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
am coming to take dat record..lemme start rehearsing too
Re: 34 Years Old Man Break World Record As He Sleep With 57 Women Within 24 Hours by hardcore007: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Bravo! grin
Re: 34 Years Old Man Break World Record As He Sleep With 57 Women Within 24 Hours by jmaxjohn(m): 5:52am On Jun 15, 2017
Hmm average of 2 hours in each woman....not considering factors tho
Re: 34 Years Old Man Break World Record As He Sleep With 57 Women Within 24 Hours by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:13am On Jun 15, 2017
Na lie jare

(1) (Reply)

17 Unacceptable Excuses Wife Gives To Avoid Sex With Their Husband / Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder / Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.