Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship (967 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Almost everyone is single, this makes me wonder who's dating those in relationships? Ahbi spirit lover?

But seriously why are you still single? Is it heartbreaks or still in your utopia waiting for true love or still crushing on crush?

Tell your reasons and you can add what ended your previous relationship.

Lemme go first: I'm single because I'm single, but seriously I think I'm still searching for love and a poet at the same time, kinda a career lover. I just need someone who shares same passion with me.

I ended my previous because I never loved her, why? She wasn't a poet or close to being a spoken words artist. It's kinda lame but I'm in love with poetry and I want someone who's in love with it too..

So let's hear from you.
Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by iamJ(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
I dont care abt the past, main thing is that am happy now

Iamkashybaby see it, done with it kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss, its funny as f"ck thunder around him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
Almost everyone is single, this makes me wonder who's dating those in relationships? Ahbi spirit lover?

But seriously why are you still single? Is it heartbreaks or still in your utopia waiting for true love or still crushing on crush?

Tell your reasons and you can add what ended your previous relationship.

Lemme go first: I'm single because I'm single, but seriously I think I'm still searching for love and a poet at the same time, kinda a career lover. I just need someone who shares same passion with me.

I ended my previous because I never loved her, why? She wasn't a poet or close to being a spoken words artist. It's kinda lame but I'm in love with poetry and I want someone who's in love with it too..

So let's hear from you.
It's actually childish to say because you're a poet then the lady you'll fall in love with has to be one too. Need I remind you that you don't choose the people you love, it just happens. That explains why you could be a poet but might end up with a lady who's also career driven but in a different field. What you need is who supports your dream, pushes you beyond your comfort zone and sees a future with you. She needn't be a poet.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by akinade28(f): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Players all around

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Cossybob(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Am single becoz I don't trust myself and I consider it not to trust others too. I have trust issues

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by madridguy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
So now you're looking for a striker or what? tongue

akinade28:
Players all around
Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by akinade28(f): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
madridguy:
So now you're looking for a striker or what? tongue

I'm looking for a keeper
Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by mofeoluwadassah: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
and why do you want to know undecided
Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
i am single because i have never fallen in love and i think when i am ready fir that i will rather CRAWL into love and not FALL in love too many casualties when you fall hard

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lucky you, your search end here. This is Lev Yashin, greatest goal keeper. Tell me, are you jabulani?

akinade28:

I'm looking for a keeper

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by IAMSASHY(f): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Here 2 read comments, no past relationship, no ex
Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Ladyjumong(f): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
single cus em not yet ready to go into one
Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Joislim(f): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Here to read comments
Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by eitsei(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
How many times will threads like this be created?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Prettyenit18(f): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Because I have not found the right one.
He cheated on me.
Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by dominicnuel(m): 12:30am On Sep 30, 2017
Waiting for d right one maybe its cciamsashy
Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Cossybob(m): 3:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Prettyenit18:
Because I have not found the right one.
He cheated on me.
You can cheat on him with me,It will be understandable grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by Prettyenit18(f): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2017
wink nice try
Cossybob:
You can cheat on him with me,It will be understandable grin grin grin
Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by ajokebelle(f): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Why Are You Single And What Ended Your Previous Relationship by JaffyJoe(m): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2017
ajokebelle:
Hmmm

Spill it lol.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Slaps Husband And Then Shows Off Her Boxing Skills / See What Happened To This Man For Trying To Protect His Girl From An Abuser / Re: CODA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.