Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - (19052 Views)

Mohammed Bello Adoke: Tinubu’s Close Ally Engineered His CCT Trial / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by burkingx(f): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
cool
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Kobicove(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
The whole thing was just a charade undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Seankay323: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
This guy should Bleep off...
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Elbowroom: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nbote:

Ur grudge shld b with d govt dat kips deceiving itself and some Nigerians into thinking dey are fighting a socalled war against corruption.. Some of us saw thru d whole charade for what it was but morons kept hailing d govt then.. Dey claimed dey had compelling evidence and blah blah blah and succeeded in turning Nigerians against d Senate but ppl forgot to see beyond d power play at work.. Everyone needs leverage and dey are all in it together.. Corruption war my ass

And Saraki is not part of the government?
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
idesylvester:
We the youth have grudges against you for looting our funds

Using Allah to deceive yaself

I hope one day these our leaders will join NL and see our aggrieved we're
Speak for yourself, the last time I checked saraki remains a progressive
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Elbowroom: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
nototribalist:
Thiefnubuu is a loser. Just watch how Afonjas will be crying here.

Your brain has expired, Yorubas don't fight themselves.... Tinubu cannot fight saraki
Same way fayose has not fought any Yoruba man

Yorubas are wise, they know when to play politics and they understand that Yoruba is a nation on its own not a political party
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
seunmsg:
Nonsense. At this rate, even Dasuki will be discharged and acquitted. Nigeria judiciary and the entire fight against corruption is gradually turning into a joke.
Judiciary remains the last hope for the common man...
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by exlinklodge: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
chineke

zoo nation
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by alanka(f): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Iro nla.

Baba nla iro. Dey no born them papa way make them no refile your case and bring out evidence.

I know they will not want to shoulder your trouble. Less than a month...to this time...

Except if they and their generations want to die for you.
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by LordAdam16: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
seunmsg:
Nonsense. At this rate, even Dasuki will be discharged and acquitted. Nigeria judiciary and the entire fight against corruption is gradually turning into a joke.

The entire fight against corruption has always been a joke.

You better ask around to know what deal Saraki made and with whom to get his name cleared. If the deal is with the CPC faction, nai b say una (AC faction) troubles just dey start.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by LordAdam16: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
We bear Grudge oo , we bear Grudge against Buhari , we bear Grudge against BMC....

Even that statement is just for the camera.

Saraki is a stickler for the an eye for an eye principle. His own turn for payback will be in 2019.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by bizzibodi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
so d web of d law in nigeria cannnevr catch a big goat?but always enuff evidences to jail small poor thieves.God dey.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by aderemiAf(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Am very happy for you on the successful defeat of all your enemies of progress.... Long life OLOYE LONG LIFE BUKOLA SARAKI
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Behumble123: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
Me, I just like this Saraki man unconditionally, the only man I can give my vote cum 2019 otherwise no vote for now
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by brojoshua: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Corruption and injustice prevailed over Nigeria. Many calamities shall be to a corrupt and unjust people

1 Like

Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by ItsTutsi(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pls im thinking about becoming a wailer,is there an official form that ill need to register on and will i be welcomed by the association of wailers?

Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Godfullsam(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
nototribalist:
saraki didn't collect 1 Naira from you. But thiefnubuu looted Lagos funds for himself

Tinubu looted lagos and lags statell is still the richest and most developed state in nigeria?

You better beg him to come and loot your state so that your state can be better off
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by LexngtonSteele: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ndigbo leader!

Afonja man, more courageous than IPOB leader dead / alive combined!

FFK, Fayose, Dino & Saraki - all Yorubas are leaders of Biafra grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by aku626(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
I'm just surprise at some comments here sha. Anyway congrats to you sir. If guilty please change.
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Tensionstar(m): 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Saraki Eleniyan....smart man....ma political mentor....i lyk dus man lyk kilode
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by LexngtonSteele: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
nototribalist:
Thiefnubuu is a loser. Just watch how Afonjas will be crying here.
\

You are irreversibly dense if you don't even know the meaning of AFONJA.

"Afonja" as a term originated from Kwara State.

BUKOLA Saraki's father is OLUSOLA....his brothers and sisters (LAOLU & GBEMISOLA). Check his kid's names....

And he isn't Yoruba? See a Dr! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by lovebelovedk: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Nbote(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Elbowroom:

And Saraki is not part of the government?
Not wen U single him out as if he played a fast one on everybody...
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Meritocracy: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
I'm happy for you my able Senate leader but the same Allah will asked you how you accumulate your wealth in the day of judgement. Forget about being discharged and acquitted here. Everyone will account for his wealth.
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Nbote(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
seunmsg:
How exactly is it d fault of d judiciary?? D entire fight from d onset had always been a joke but most ppl were jus too dumb to see it.. Was it not d same FG dat initially withdraw some of d charges stylishly while leaving behind d ones dat held no water in court..
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Like play like play that's how this man will become president 2019. Mark my words.
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by okriches(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
He bears no grudge against tinubu. Realigning with the cabals. To ensure Osinbajo remains acting president till 2019.
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by wristbangle: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Foolish polithievans
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
I am disappointed at this statement of yours. Sometimes i find it difficult to grasp, how nigerians and we yorubas have not realized that these people do not have our interests at heart.
Elbowroom:

Your brain has expired, Yorubas don't fight themselves.... Tinubu cannot fight saraki
Same way fayose has not fought any Yoruba man

Yorubas are wise, they know when to play politics and they understand that Yoruba is a nation on its own not a political party

1 Like

Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Kiakia(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeria is a joke!
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by michoim(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
stephleena:
see his puffy face,tortoise

You get beef for Saraki...
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Alexis11: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nbote:

[s]Ur grudge shld b with d govt dat kips deceiving itself and some Nigerians into thinking dey are fighting a socalled war against corruption.. Some of us saw thru d whole charade for what it was but morons kept hailing d govt then.. Dey claimed dey had compelling evidence and blah blah blah and succeeded in turning Nigerians against d Senate but ppl forgot to see beyond d power play at work.. Everyone needs leverage and dey are all in it together.. Corruption war my ass[/s]

When are you guys ever going to make up your mind

You said Saraki was innocent and the case was more of witch hunt, the same government decided to let your "witch" go scot free yet you never stop crying grin

What exactly do you want sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Confirmation Of Nominees As Justices Of Supreme Court, Others / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) / ''Ibrahim Magu Is Going Nowhere'' - Osinbajo Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.