Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - (19053 Views)

Mohammed Bello Adoke: Tinubu’s Close Ally Engineered His CCT Trial / Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by codedthingzzzzz: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2017
Bastard...God will punish all of you..thiefs[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Abfinest007(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2017
u see the fight against corruption is not working .saraki has escape .the fight against corruption is just eye service and d worst part of it it is selective just like what fayose said
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by zidek(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria, where the rich get justice and the poor languish in prison! Where looting is not a crime, but stealing of phones warrant death sentence!
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by Alexis11: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nbote:

But U ppl were so sure it was a corruption war in d right path.. We all saw it for what it was, a charade to kip ppl like u wanking.. Now since d govt is seriously fighting corruption like u all want to believe, why was d "compelling" evidence thrown out.. Go to d dictionary and look up d meaning of leverage..

Saraki was actually innocent tongue
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by sugarwiz(f): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nbote:

Right there above dis statement is d point u so seek I made it 2 so u could see dem quite clearly
You should drop politics and focus more on Wright and wrong.
Re: Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - by sugarwiz(f): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

..His point is that the so-called corruption fight was a joke,hoax,circus and scam from the get-go to deceive the gullible and make it look like Apc meant business...Most people saw through buhari/apc's deceit,but APC supporters refused to use their brains and ran amok for months with their meaningless analysis,postulations and mis-placed confidence in buhari/apc.
Dis shouldn't b about politics it should be about Wright or wrong... Corrupt leaders need to start paying for their crimes.

.,Thats his point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Ibrahim Magu Is Going Nowhere'' - Osinbajo Declares / APC Mulls Consensus Arrangement, Osinbajo, Tinubu To Meet / Mohammad Jamiu Is Governor Yahaya Bello’s Greatest Legacy In Kogi - Eunice Agada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.