Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Either Married Or Not How Possible Can Opposite Sex To Be Just Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Either Married Or Not How Possible Can Opposite Sex To Be Just Friends (439 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Either Married Or Not How Possible Can Opposite Sex To Be Just Friends by fineboynl(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
either married or not how possible it is for people from opposite sex to be just friends? a close friend for that matter. what I mean by close friend is the essence of talking at least everyday in social channels, sharing work or personal issues and vital info, and laughs as if they are of same sex.

and either of them will had to buzz the other before starting the chat or calls etc. when status or picture is update the other will talk about it.

to me it's very rear for this to happen ordinarily,. and its the women that normally start the romantic/love feeling first towards the other because women are very quick to develop feeling to someone they talk with and plays with. once they notice you are a nice persons especially with financial assistance the feeling will start suddenly. you will become cutes in there eyes. once they start asking you for birthday gift, to take them out just know say e done happen. women usual use make I come? buy me this and that? you just forget about me nor be so oh? Or she start to happy with she sees you. be it married woman or not my brother e done set oh and you done by market.

I was in a close friendship with a girl not until she start taking it to another level, I never wanted to do it but everybody who keep seeing us together already assume we are dating. so to me a guy and a girl cannot be friend again?, so what is left when I am accused of what I don't know nothing about. so I said to myself let me just chop the apple and clean mouth fast, after i clean mouth I start to avoid her, stop all social channel chat and calls then slowly her affection for me dead. and several other cases its very easy for anyone of them to start thinking it the other way. and what about my friends sisters? I couldn't do it because it look somehow on my part so what I do is cut connection when I notice the communication is no longer ordinary or appropriate.

so if you ask me the % for it to remain as just friends without anyone of them taking it to another level is very low let assume 10%
Re: Either Married Or Not How Possible Can Opposite Sex To Be Just Friends by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Gbagaun!

Re: Either Married Or Not How Possible Can Opposite Sex To Be Just Friends by Kobicove(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Not very possible...

Just like asking a goat to watch over a piece of yam for you grin

(1) (Reply)

The Psychology Behind Love And Romance / Seun, Get Us Complaint Section, Moderators Need Moderation. / 5 Important Things We Overlook Which Result Into Marriages Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.