Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

What Is The Problem With Girls Who Wants No Sex In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Problem With Girls Who Wants No Sex In A Relationship (933 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem With Girls Who Wants No Sex In A Relationship by Thermilola(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Gurus in the house, pls help a brother. Am in a relationship with this pretty girl for 7months now and she still insists on no sex whenever we get together and in the mood to go down the drain. Have tried major tricks but still won't succumb, she still a virgin. Pls help me out, no bashing pls.
Re: What Is The Problem With Girls Who Wants No Sex In A Relationship by Loyalblak007(f): 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cos you'll call her "olosho" later on tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Girls Who Wants No Sex In A Relationship by 4everisaac(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thermilola:
Gurus in the house, pls help a brother. Am in a relationship with this pretty girl for 7months now and she still insists on no sex whenever we get together and in the mood to go down the drain. Have tried major tricks but still won't succumb, she still a virgin. Pls help me out, no bashing pls.
Stop persuading her. Allow her to give in when she wants to. I'm sure there are a million girls around you who will accept you. Please allow her to ask for it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Girls Who Wants No Sex In A Relationship by Splinz(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thermilola:
Pls help me out, no bashing pls.

It's okay my dear, I'd help you. You need to come before me and kneel down, that I may pray for you. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Girls Who Wants No Sex In A Relationship by mjaylala(m): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
ever heard of this super mixture ......beans and egbo....niggur be romantic for once n offer to cook beans for her during the process of cooking just spice up the beans with a little quantity of egbo n tell me how it goes....

n.b
I ll nt be responsible for any outcome that goes down should incase u go with me advice....so add egbo responsible swalla. ...lol grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem With Girls Who Wants No Sex In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
"Go down the drain"

She might be saving herself for her wedding night; or she might just not be ready yet; either way, stop pressuring her. Respect her choices. If you can't handle it, move on.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem With Girls Who Wants No Sex In A Relationship by dapotanye(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
What is the problem with guys who want sex in a relationship thats not marriage? op answer that and i will answer you

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem With Girls Who Wants No Sex In A Relationship by wtfcoded: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
mjaylala:
ever heard of this super mixture ......beans and egbo....niggur be romantic for once n offer to cook beans for her during the process of cooking just spice up the beans with a little quantity of egbo n tell me how it goes....

n.b
I ll nt be responsible for any outcome that goes down should incase u go with me advice....so add egbo responsible swalla. ...lol grin
Pls what is another name 4 egbo n how does it look?
I'm not Yoruba n don't know it n what it does.
Re: What Is The Problem With Girls Who Wants No Sex In A Relationship by Bism(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ode you hinge your relationship with her on causal sex. Later when you find another girl you will start calling her your ex and tell your friends how to bleeped her. Even the ones you made up to impress them. She is trying to know your motive of dating her while you are skimming trick to get under her xxxx. Judge your intentions.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Problem With Girls Who Wants No Sex In A Relationship by smardray(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
The problem is that u dnt have dominion over konji

(1) (Reply)

Who Says Nigerian Women Aren't Romantic ..see This ! / couple Caught Having Fun In A Fire Engine Sparks Outrage / Facts To Know About Men In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.