Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone (12556 Views)

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by scantee(m): 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2010
Hi fellows, the problem am having currently now with my babe is that she don't allow me touch her phone, she always insist that i should not go through her phone which kept me wondering.

please what could be the cause because right now i feel insecure, she started this since she came back from where she was serving.
please i need your candid advice on how to deal with this, because i love her so much and we are planing to get married by August, but this new attitude left me thinking, i have try several ways to talk it over with her to tell me the reason why i should not touch phone, but she don't say anything reasonable.

thnxs
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by scantee(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2010
angry angry angry angry
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2010
What do u want to see anyways??

I don't know about anyone else but I am of the opinion that a guy should never go through a womans personal belonging. That is what women do.

Keep ur hands to urself ese.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by 190: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2010
bruva face it

ure 11th in her bf list

sorry, try next woman!!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Coolabbie: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2010
I dont kno wat u kept in her phone dat u want 2 see. Whether u lyk it or not going thru her phone is tantamount to u invading her privacy & most people dont lyk dat. Since u guys wuld soon be getting married,dont u tink u ought 2 trust her?
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by shevchenko(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2010
If the phone is within reach ,scroll and see if she hasn't deleted your love and txt mssg,probably ur name is stored as maga,mugu or pocket filler
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by afokstoomuci(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2010
diffinately she hiding something frm u.always pay attention to her call.act fast or we lose her.mind u,u can not force her to luv if she did not luv sincerely.u can search her fone after luv making wen she has gone to take her bathe.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Mobsync(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2010
Shez hiding somefin'
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by DeBlunt: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
bruv play with your own fone, lol
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by MrsEve2(f): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2010
You go looking for some shit, you bound to find it.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Coolabbie: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2010
Ezackly!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by pwiz(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2010
My brov to be sincere dia is a skeleton in her cupboard, Though she may nt lyk it bt she's hiding sumfin frm u.Dnt mind all dis ladies ooh bt try 2 check it in her absence e.g. When she off to take her bath to clear ur conscience all d best,
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by micklplus(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2010
Don't be deceived! She's got stuff dat she doesn't want u to see. Be proactive and don't dull yourself ooooo. Shine your eyes. All the best. Cheers
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by eldav(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2010
guy if 2 check her fone go free ur mind,do it.ppl in dat kind of relationship shuld hide notin.b sure nw dan regret l8er
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2010
why won't she let you see her phone, error no 1
she started it when she came back from youth service, error no 2
feeling insecure, error no 3

these are glaring signs that she cud be hiding sumthing but on second thinking maybe she just got this '' i like my privacy syndrome''

i see no reason why a girl should stop her fiance from going through her phone, somebody she wanna get married to
another immature lady or cheating one
take your pick,

my girl sees my phone when and how she likes,

even though she searches through she ain't gonna see nuffin except i want her to
i'm no systems analyst for nuffin, grin grin grin grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Dsense(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2010
OP.
Some girls can be so stewpid attimes though . . .Why is she hidding her phone away from you?
Get another girl jor.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Dyt(f): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
Haha
u ppl shld nt blame er na
mayb er fone hangs n goes off
weneva sm1 elses hands touches it
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by zealot4me(f): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2010
D-sense:

OP.
Some girls can be so stewpid attimes though . . .Why is she hidding her phone away from you?
Get another girl jor.

WATS DAT ON UR PROFILE PICS
HA ITS A KINDA SCARY
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by eridah2007(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2010
@OP
If you ever marry that woman,she's going to continue with d same attitude,if you know u can't bear it,better quite now before its too late.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Dsense(m): 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2010
zealot4me:

WATS DAT ON your PROFILE PICS
HA ITS A KINDA SCARY
What are you looking for in my profile . . . . grin
well its placed there so as to scare the haters away! grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by jaephoenix(m): 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2010
Dude,u ve heard it all.d chick defifitely is hidin sum'thin,which is ugly.question is:whatcha gon do?best is confront her,if she still insists,let her go.i mean dis is a girl u r plannin on marryin.if u dont trust her,what d bleep r u 2 doin 2geda.she brought it on d relationship
its unfortunate d ladies support her.if its d other way round,u ll c abuses.but dat shows u how unreliable d average Nigerian jane is.
g/luck in ur search 4 a nu girl
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by manuch(m): 2:27am On Jan 01, 2011
dump her she dey do runs.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by charlisco(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2011
i feel for you when u said both of u are going to get married soon.
my guy, ur girl in question is difinately trying to or she is cheating on you. her lov for you is dying gradually, she had find someone interesting. i believe she put in password so that you can not read her text msg.

b vigelant, when u hav the phone, go to msg delivery report and see which number she normally send msg to. she might delete msg sent, but msg delievery dont normally come to mind to delete
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by scantee(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2011
Thanks u all 4 ur response. As some said that i should dump her, i dnt think that will be good now, been that i have been with her for 4yrs, wht suprise most is that her atitude does nt change, she stil good as she always be except the phone issue, secondary her is passworded so i dont have access to check it when she is not around. I try to talk it over with her yesterday her response was that i should respect her privacy, & i asked her why now? She that her roomates said that their b/f had never try such to go through their phone, so she has decided 2 abide by their law. My question here is why passwording the phone, because she has not such before.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by tolahood9(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2011
lipsrsealed
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by chikeorji123(m): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2011
scantee:

Hi fellows, the problem am having currently now with my babe is that she don't allow me touch her phone, she always insist that i should not go through her phone which kept me wondering.

please what could be the cause because right now i feel insecure, she started this since she came back from where she was serving.
please i need your candid advice on how to deal with this, because i love her so much and we are planing to get married by August, but this new attitude left me thinking, i have try several ways to talk it over with her to tell me the reason why i should not touch phone, but she don't say anything reasonable.

thnxs

negative signal bros,fiance for that matter? which means she is not sincere.Look 4 another immediately without delay to avoid emotional damage. cool cool
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by calddon(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2011
RUN! Man
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by cold(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2011
@op,it's obvious you love this girl more than she loves you.And she knows it,thus her reason for making the rules,knowing you have very little choice but to adhere.You've eve admitted that you're feeling insecure already.Sad thing is you're getting married to this lady;a pure recipe for disaster,i feel for you.

1 Like

Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Canisma(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2011
My best friend was once in this situation last yr. He took my advice and till today he has not stopped thanking me for it. Guess what i told him; well, when women discover that u luv them more, they try to run u, i.e they start making the rules. To avoid this, u have to be tough and mild at the same time, an uphill task, isn't it ? To be a "real" man na waoo. This is what u have to do today : put the relationship at stake and firmly ask to see every content of the phone at that moment. U have to act this one out well. Now if she refuses,walk her out or u walk out angrily and dont call her for at least two weeks, if she doesn't cave in after that, believe me, it means that she doesn't luv u, quit. However, if she agrees, u have ur wish. The power is back, u can now make the rules. Goodluck.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by edetty(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]since u sed she just started dis wen she returned 4rm service n it wasnt like dat priorly den itz posible she met anoda guy she fancies ova who sends ha alot of romantic txts r pics dats d only reason 4 ha actions,it cld b sumfin casual r criouz perherps
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by wassolldas: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2011
please! y do u want 2 go thru her phone? Man up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Valentine Text Messages / The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men / Ladies, What Is Your Say About Guys With Big Bum Bum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.