Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared (7290 Views)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

You have been​ consistent..... You sound sincere. Be careful about the company you​ keep both online and offline. You didn't make such mistake. You gave our sensitive information recklessly​ without standing for​the seller's interests. You are very liable.
yes i made a mistake bro, i admit it.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by eightsin(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

i didn't conide with anyone bro, like i said i don't know you, until a fortnight ago, i never called you, all i did in response to the 50k was the buyer suspected you of scam, told me i should tell you to give login details, which you did to confirm your Authenticity, mind you i don't even know what mmm account looks like until a fortnight ago, if you have problems contact your client y'all contacted me i never knew you before, we never met, i never demanded money from you, go through my screenshots, Buyer never trusted you.
Tell yourself the truth

Dude contact your client @plainmirror
i have nothing against you, i didn't demand money from you, you paid me nothing, your client and i have never met before, go and settle with him, don't judge people and rubbish people's name, you no nothing about, i believe if you are the buyer, you would never pay someone 50k on a faceless forum, would you?

I feel like slapping you. You dumb fvck. It is obvious plainmirror played you and used you to get details of Octavia mmm account details which you in turn gave to thr plainmirror. You agreed to play a middle man yet it is obvious you were working for plainmirror. Why did you tell lies to one party in connivance with the other? You said 50k was paid into ur account right? Abeg explain your motif for this lie? Then you got Octavia account details and gave it to the other party cos u trust him right? Imagine you asking him to go settle with the other guy when it is in fact you who got all the details and gave it out. You Bloo.dy fagg.ot

2 Likes

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2017
eightsin:

I feel lije slapping you. You dumb fvck. It is obvious plainmirror played you and used you to get details of Octavia mmm account details which you in turn gave to thr plainmirror. You agreed to play a middle man yet it is obvious you were working for plainmirror. Why did you tell lies to one party in connivance with the other? You said 50k was paid into ur account right? Abrg explain your motif for this lie? Then you got Octavia account details and gave it to the other party cos u trust him right? Bloo.dy fagg.ot
i made a mistake bro, i didn't know i was played, i admit i bleeped up yes, Am really sorry, i never meant to harm the seller, buyer said he wanted to know if seller is genuine, i didn't know it would lead to this, i had nothing in mind believe.
Please everyone am sorry, really sorry i made a mistake.

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

i made a mistake bro, i didn't know i was played, i admit i bleeped up yes, Am really sorry, i never meant to harm the seller, buyer said he wanted to know if seller is genuine, i didn't know it would lead to this, i had nothing in mind believe.
That was NOT a mistake. That was a deliberate attempt to mislead him and get his details without paying him. You are liable and​should be arrested.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by eightsin(m): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

That plainmirror is the crook here... you made a mistake?? Well find a way to make it right by asking plainmirror to return his account. You have to learn from this and be more strict with people and not allow them push you around especially the ones online.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

That was NOT a mistake. That was a deliberate attempt to mislead him and get his details without paying him. You are liable and​should be arrested.
Bro is a mistake, i didn't mean to do that bro, am telling you the truth, my mistake is involving myself, octavia is already retrieving his account.
i fuucked up, i will help him if need ve retrieve his Account.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2017
ADEDAYO OGUNDANA plainmirror; 12;00pm 15th/06/17 your time is ticking very fast. 45 min to go fame grin grin grin grin
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by eightsin(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Lol.. I think he was just naive... e neva reach arrest own.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2017
eightsin:

That plainmirror is the crook here... you made a mistake?? Well find a way to make it right by asking plainmirror to return his account. You have to learn from this and be more strict with people and not allow them push you around especially the ones online.
i didn't know i was played,i was on my own that night, i should have minded my Business bro, i have learnt from this already, thank you the advice bro, and octavia sorry for everything man, truely am sorry bro, i mean it. i know bleeped up.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

I doubt if he used his real names for the registration... A cursory Google search gave this results​

I have his call log for the past 2 weeks,details, his fathers number n moms no, confirmed, FCIU knows thier job, its not today.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2017
eightsin:

i asked him, if he changed the password from his end he said nope, that he couldn't change it from his end., that he didn't, let octavia update us with what the guilder has to say.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2017
eightsin:

Lol.. I think he was just naive... e neva reach arrest own.
I remember asking seun to create escrow services on nairaland..... He ran away and is still running away from it. Only God knows why
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

I have his call log for the past 2 weeks,details, his fathers number n moms no, confirmed, FCIU knows thier job, its not today.

His name on google sef is crime related, what the cops needs to see.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

Ok.... Not bad
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

His name on google sef is crime related, what the cops needs to see.
He switched off his phone, but his time is still ticking...
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

Alright no problem I myself never wanted to mean on you if that guy plainmirror has showed I wouldn't have been attacking you directly.... You u must admit he played on you too

On my account the guilder working on it will reply me next week
Bro guilder is working on it, its next week not too far? please update, is the guilder not on nairaland? , i just don't want problem.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

Bro you have a legacy I admire, despite Victor claiming that you are Octavia my former account you still maintained ur stand....... Thanks bro for clearing this mess Meanwhile Mod has blocked my former account Octavia due to this wrong accusations
Bro i thought is your account, am sorry for everything bro.
Accept my apology,please?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by airmark(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
Bro i thought is your account, am sorry for everything bro.
Accept my apology,please?

Have you contacted the buyer since this issue has been dragging? Instead of saying sorry up and down, what has been your effort towards getting his account out of the seller's control? The seller, you so much trusted? I didnt even know you lied that you collected the 50k so as to get seller's log in details. As escrow why would you turn in the log in details that you have confirmed worked to someone you have not met or know his residence? Man, you caused all this ish big time.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
GUYs the 12PM deadline is up... i warned o.... guys what is the latest.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Jabioro: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Vicker was a beaten child, the complaint was a victim of trust while plainmirror was a beneficiary. Plainmirror choose Vicker, tell him what he wants and how he wanted to runs it. Vicker didn't ask question on how to protect himself and Octavia.. Therefore, Vicker you still have a lot to do in this damages,though I can see you or your consistent but your position was not good enough. it was too exposed.. In single shot plainmirror used you to secured the account..
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by psp2pc(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
That's the problem, i guess i was being played here, yes i logined in account, i don't even know where to see the money currently in it, i gave login details to buyer, he said seller has money in it, i was surprised when he tried changing password and he said it didn't work, that seller wants to scam him, i bleeped bro, i didn't notice anything.

well I hope you learnt your lesson.
make your investigations well before embarking on any transaction.
and also have a 6th or 7th sense to know when a party is trying to play smart...
the buyer hasn't paid you as the middleman and he is already trying to change the pword, also telling you to block the other party in the transaction. that alone should have ringed a bell in your head who the filthy fingered person is..
anyways be careful next time and I hope Camlot000007 gets his account recovered, a lesson to be learnt here is don't let desperation take over common sense when in need of money. be smart and witty .
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
airmark:

Have you contacted the buyer since this issue has been dragging? Instead of saying sorry up and down, what has been your effort towards getting his account out of the seller's control? The seller, you so much trusted? I didnt even know you lied that you collected the 50k so as to get seller's log in details. As escrow why would you turn in the log in details that you have confirmed worked to someone you have not met or know his residence? Man, you caused all this ish big time.
i agreed i caused it all, i never knnew i would be played, only did that because buyer said he doesn't want to pay yet, until he confirms octavia mmm account is real, that he might gain back acess to his mmm account and change his password.
i contacted the third party, i was running mad when i saw octavia thread, Buyer said he didn't change it, chk the screenshots again, that its saying account reversed,i don't know anything about mmm so i believed him, i contacted octavia to know if he still has acess to his account that night he said yes,i came online last night after a rough day to see that thread.

Yes i admit mistake, please am sorry everyone, am really sorry, i hate crime, i hate to be involved with one.
Thank you.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
psp2pc:

well I hope you learnt your lesson.
make your investigations well before embarking on any transaction.
and also have a 6th or 7th sense to know when a party is trying to play smart...
the buyer hasn't paid you as the middleman and he is already trying to change the pword, also telling you to block the other party in the transaction. that alone should have ringed a bell in your head who the filthy fingered person is..
anyways be careful next time and I hope Camlot000007 gets his account recovered, a lesson to be learnt here is don't let desperation take over common sense when in need of money. be smart and witty .
Thanks for your advice bro, i wasn't going to gain money from any party, at first i was reluctant, i fucckeed up by agreeing at first, i was a fool.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
psp2pc:

I think this is a breach of protocol.
posting criminals address online without having a formal request by the victim is totally wrong.
because you have access to this info doesn't mean you have to post it online. you can be sued for this.
Falana go ahead.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jabioro:
Vicker was a beaten child, the complaint was a victim of trust while plainmirror was a beneficiary. Plainmirror choose Vicker, tell him what he wants and how he wanted to runs it. Vicker didn't ask question on how to protect himself and Octavia.. Therefore, Vicker you still have a lot to do in this damages,though I can see you or your consistent but your position was not good enough. it was too exposed.. In single shot plainmirror used you to secured the account..
Exactly.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by psp2pc(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

that's not a mistake to me, there is a bit of connivance knowingly or unknowingly.
but I think the OP has cleared himself, let's hope the other party does same.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by psp2pc(m): 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Falana go ahead.

lol... falana bawo?
I am in no way supporting crime, I just think that posting people's address online is a No No, what if the address belongs to someone else, people register their lines with fake address. even if it's real address, I don't think it's proper to post it online.
if this is a fraud case, then you can start your arrest and take it up from there and post the progress on here.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
psp2pc:

lol... falana bawo?
I am in no way supporting crime, I just think that posting people's address online is a No No, what if the address belongs to someone else, people register their lines with fake address. even if it's real address, I don't think it's proper to post it online.
if this is a fraud case, then you can start your arrest and take it up from there and post the progress on here.
i don't know why third party hasn't commented yet, please i need the owner to settle everything on here, right now i don't have sub on pc, i would have done anything, he wants to recover his account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FULL STORY Of Tommy Popular Area Boy Killed In Abeokuta - Aye Vs EIYE Cult War / 2 Indians & 10 Nigerians Pipeline Vandals Arrested / Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.