Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

End Of Me(anything For Her} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Of Me(anything For Her} (1675 Views)

End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster / End Of Year Love!express It / Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Me(anything For Her} by bkbaybe99: 2:07am On Jan 25, 2010
Don't cry for her, ure the one that remains on the battlefront. She's gone to a better place, all u can do for her now is make her proud of u by becoming a success in wutever field u choose! Remember all the good memories.cherish them. Pray to the Almighty to accept her soul(if u believe in the hereafter) and to forgive her sins both the ones she committed knowingly and the ones she committed unknowingly. Most importantly, pray for her every morning when u wake up and every night b4 u go to bed!
Re: End Of Me(anything For Her} by na2day2(m): 3:10am On Jan 25, 2010
freecocoa:

@All tanx for your encouragement,am rily grateful.God bless u all.

hope u are doing better
Re: End Of Me(anything For Her} by unban190: 4:25am On Jan 25, 2010
freecocoa:

@All tanx for your encouragement,am rily grateful.God bless u all.

ure welcome sweetie pie

anytyme~

pele
take heart
Re: End Of Me(anything For Her} by kpolli(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2010
this just reminded me of when i lost mine,
well i had to tell myself i had to move on for her,
cried only once,
had to be strong, thats when family came, need to remember the good moments, the times that u guys had the best of times, forget u might never see her but remember she is always gonna be there,
its been 6yrs now, and am still going strong,
be strong
Re: End Of Me(anything For Her} by freecocoa(f): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
@ na2day?am hanging in there.the lord has been gud & my frnds re really there 4 me.
Re: End Of Me(anything For Her} by na2day2(m): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
freecocoa:

@ na2day?am hanging in there.the lord has been gud & my frnds re really there 4 me.

good to hear sis wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True / A Difficut Situation, What Is Ur Answer / For Those On 2go Mobile Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.