Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True (1669 Views)

OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? / My Fiancee Is transgendered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True by Okemm(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2010
Check out this transgendered , and make your opinion on this, cant it be true
This happen i know,but Do God now make mistake, certainly no, but what is happeneing, needs clarification and opinion on this issue of she male.

Re: Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True by tunnytox(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2010
WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked never seen anuthing like this!
Re: Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True by Donvilo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2010
~~~~ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True by daduke2k(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2010
Its real.
Re: Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True by Osama10(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2010
Speechless. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True by Shock(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2010
These days of technology and picture editing, anything is possible

Like this. , . . .

Re: Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True by bkbabe97: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2010
photoshop. that pic was photoshopped, i think

PS: @POSTER u r a son of a binch. why didnt u post the link or post the pic on ur page why u had to have us downloading this shit on our hard drive? u think we all weirdos like u n ur ilk? angry
Re: Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True by Okemm(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2010
Bba97,

We are talking of exceptional things happening in recent days for your interest to be abreast with possible causes of this kind of thing or if you gave birth to a daughter and she has that will you welcome it in good faith, Its better to educate ur mind on possible causes and take precaution out of public opinion, so
What do you think about this??
Re: Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True by freecocoa(f): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2010
I 4 one think its weird and bizzare dats if its real o.
Re: Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True by tushbobo(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2010
this isnt new.its been so for ages
Re: Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True by bkbabe97: 12:04am On Apr 18, 2010
Okemm:

Bba97,

We are talking of exceptional things happening in recent days for your interest to be abreast with possible causes of this kind of thing or if you gave birth to a daughter and she has that will you welcome it in good faith, Its better to educate your mind on possible causes and take precaution out of public opinion, so
What do you think about this??

You do realize that they were born like that?! It aint like he's an hermaphrodite, SO GET THAT STRAIGHT!!!! All I asked you to do was paste the link instead of having us download it unto our comps!!!
Re: Check Out This transgendered : And Make Your Opinion On This: Cant It Be True by donnadees: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2010
i do not believe God makes mistakes. because of our sins there r things that will befall us. that is not a transgendered , that is a man, who is in the process of changing his sex. it is plain to see, the Instruments is always the last to go.pleases

(1) (Reply)

Is Living At Home With Parents Such A Turn Off For Dating Someone? / Facebook: Likes And Dislikes Even Regrets / What Do Women Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.