Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo (45400 Views)

Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo / IMSU Student Arrested For Armed Robbery(photo) / Police In Benin Arrest 75-year-old Grandfather For Armed Robbery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by victorDanladi: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2017
Don't stop flatee biafrans from developing ghana oooo.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Owoloku1: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
Xda59:

But 1 cedi is equivalent to 70 naira so what are talking about? Back in the days the reverse was the case where 1 naira exchanged for about 70 cedis.
Yh..but they redenominated..which means they removed two zeros from their currency and introduced coins..so what we see as GHc 6000 is actually 600000 in old currency..you understand..so ideally the Ghc 6000 you see there should be 600000 naira
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Owoloku1: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2017
Karlman:
such a fool you made of your self ...why quote the guy when you are not ready to correct him if truly you even have anything up there? ...illiterates everywhere
If you wanted to know..you should have just asked anyway I've explained it above and just so you know I school in Ghana so I have a very good understanding of their currency and trust me when I say the naira is way better and stronger than the Ghanaian cedi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by egorov(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2017
passionate88:

FACT: Naira once had value than the Cedi
FACT: Cedi now has value more than the Naira
FACT: Buhari has a huge hand in it.

He did it in the 80's, he has done it again.
Once a failure, always a failure
You people Should stop saying what u don't know. Cedi gained value against d naira a long while ago (2008/2009)
I bought a 300cedi shirt online in 2009, its equivalent was 3000naira. What has buhari got to do with this

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by NaijaOrNothing: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2017
cassidy1996:
east side
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2017
360command:
not just Ghana, cote d'ivoire is the new destination.
hmmm
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by dinggle: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Ghana should impose strict visa requirement on Nigerians. They have the right to protect the peace and tranquility they have earned over the years.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Buharimustgo: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2017
pythonkid:

idiot na ur papa go do d burial abi

I know u r one of them,soiling the image of the country, Yahooboy or ritualist
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by 360command: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:

hmmm
Ghana provides basic standard of living which Nigeria does not such as light,water, security but I will not lie to you, you pay serious cost for it in other to enjoy the system. Doing business can be easy as you don't need pay too much though as a foreigner, there is a huge cost you need to pay when registering your business.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2017
360command:
Ghana provides basic standard of living which Nigeria does not such as light,water, security but I will not lie to you, you pay serious cost for it in other to enjoy the system. Doing business can be easy as you don't need pay too much though as a foreigner, there is a huge cost you need to pay when registering your business.
ohh the basic amenities are in place.no wonder nigerians move to ghana.thanks for the explanation.power outage has been the bane of nigeria"s problem anyway cheesy.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by salam1(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2017
nerodenero:
The way naira dey fall, time go reach wey we go require Ghana-must-go bag to shop. To say there was a time cedis was nothing compared to naira, now see margin, it's annoying. Shame on our leaders, particularly the Daura man who has failed back-to-back.

For the thieves, do the crime and do the time. Your get rich or die trying mentality is the reason you guys should do the time.
y haven't u engage in crime since the daura man has failed back to back?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by naijamakossa(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Xda59 post=57528243][/quote]I schooled in Ghana so I know what I'm saying,if they say ghc100 it means 1million cedis,naira has value than Togo cfa and Togo cfa has value than Ghana cedis
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by naijamakossa(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2017
Owoloku1:

If you wanted to know..you should have just asked anyway I've explained it above and just so you know I school in Ghana so I have a very good understanding of their currency and trust me when I say the naira is way better and stronger than the Ghanaian cedi
I also schooled in Ghana and I am the only one that can understand you best,cedis can never get value than naira,this is why most Ghanaian business men use dollar
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by braining01: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2017
passionate88:
grin grin grin

By their names ye shall know them.

That idiot in LONDON has finished Nigeria. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Afonjas see what you guys caused

Ghana devaluate it currency by removing 3 zeros some years ago. The value of its money does not really matters in the real sense. invariably, the labour for 4,000 cedis is equivalent to 5000 dollars which means u work hell b4 u cud acquire much to urself.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by glossy6(f): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2017
I came to check names sha
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by hotgates(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2017
var name1 = "Ndubueze ";
var name2 = "Chiokoko ";

var name3 = name1 + name2;

alert(name3 +" are developers" )
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by seguno2: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2017
Elmojiid:
guy respect urslf

You can't advise on something that you are not doing, can you?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2017
I already knew dy are Igbo b4 i read the post
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by toye440: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Nigerians in diaspora should stop tarnishing the image of this country

My friend call them by their names, Biafrauds. I HV to b polite no to call them IGBOS.
But abeg y e b say wen they catch criminal outside Nigeria, d first thing that comes to mind na Igbo man.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by toye440: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
dinggle:
Ghana should impose strict visa requirement on Nigerians. They have the right to protect the peace and tranquility they have earned over the years.
Y Nigerians, y not some individuals with names like; chukwudi, chinedu, odua, Ebele, Deizani, Madukwe, et.al.
Sure they r so predictable they would bunch on me now, but the truth is bitter.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Ofemmanu1: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Elmojiid:
NCAN.....i kwn say na them,i no mention name o.

Na dem, they're always in the news for all the wrong reasons.

Igbos are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Olaolufred(m): 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
CastedDude:
Two Nigerian men have landed in trouble for daylight robbery near the presidential palace in Ghana. The two suspected robbers who have been apprehended - reportedly deflated the tyres of their victim at the Flagstaff House traffic light and snatched GH¢6,000 (0ver 400 thousand naira) he had withdrawn from a bank at Osu.

According to 3News, the daylight robbery reportedly occurred Wednesday afternoon. The two suspects, Ndubueze Odoemenam and Chiokoko Amadie, according to the Cantonment Divisional Commander, ACP Winfred Frimpong, trailed their victim from a bank in Osu.

The police said the victim stopped at the traffic light at Flagstaff House but suddenly realised that he had a flat tyre when the green light came on.

The victim, the police said, pulled over to the side to check what happened. Just as the victim got down to check the fault, two guys on a motorbike zoomed past him and snatched the money he had withdrawn together with the envelope. ACP Frimpong said another motor bike rider pursued the robbers and hit the one ridding the bike with his helmet leading to an accident at 37 Military Hospital.

The accident reportedly caused the money to spread on the road attracting commuters, some of whom began to mete instance justice on the three riders.

They were, however, saved by ASP Nanka Bruce, who was returning from a duty point.

GH¢5,250 out of the GH¢6,000 belonging to the victim was also retrieved.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/two-nigerians-grabbed-for-robbery-near-flagstaff-house-in-ghana.html

There is no economy this people cannot develop.
Weldonu o. Evans brothers.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Olaolufred(m): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
2n2k:

Redenomination cannot strengthen your currency neither does it make currency more valuable.

If Nigeria redenominates its currency today to make N1,000 to be just 10 kobo by dividing by 10,000 like Ghana did in 2007, N1 will exchange for like $28! Does that make naira more valuable than dollars? You would have to work the same to earn the new redenominated 10 kobo as you would have worked for the N1,000 before the redenomination. Minimum wage will now be N1.80 per month instead of N18,000.

By parity, since the current exchange rate of one cedi is $4.4 compared to the notional $28 to N1 that naira would be exchanging for today if Nigeria had also followed Ghana footsteps in 2007 by redenominating, it shows naira is still today 7 times stronger than the cedi just as it was ten years ago despite the recession.

In essence, redenomination has only psychological effect rather than economic.

THANK YOU.

IGNORANCE or HATRED blinded their eyes from knowing even what they should have known.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by alaskido(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Good for them. They carry Nigeria style go Ghana but the thing no work. Them no know say Nigeria climate can accept the snatching of bag while Ghana climate no dey accept am at all. Name checkers over to you. Biafra is involved.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Edifyer: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Aboki dey shine shoes, sew cloths, selling cola and tiger nuts etc and they are very contented, while Igbos are going around kidnapping , rubbing, trafficking drugs all over the world because they want to get rich shap shap and can never be contented with what they have ... just imaging!

bastard criminals just remember ONE DAY is for the owner.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by seangy4konji: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
6k cedis to 400k cedis.....divide 400/6 equals

ZOO we are in.

Am not a bigot but to be honest?Majority of thos people from that tribe believe its a sin of some sort if they dont cash out and will do anything to cash out by all means...

Enter abuja and you will see they manage one bottle in a month but would have done a lot of criminal activities because they are going to home town by december.

falls into all tribes but their own get rich or die trying is way much.
\
no offense.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by ladoma(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
i just tire for the way this idiots dey mess us
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by chngebeginwthme: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
2n2k:

Redenomination cannot strengthen your currency neither does it make currency more valuable.

If Nigeria redenominates its currency today to make N1,000 to be just 10 kobo by dividing by 10,000 like Ghana did in 2007, N1 will exchange for like $28! Does that make naira more valuable than dollars? You would have to work the same to earn the new redenominated 10 kobo as you would have worked for the N1,000 before the redenomination. Minimum wage will now be N1.80 per month instead of N18,000.

By parity, since the current exchange rate of one cedi is $4.4 compared to the notional $28 to N1 that naira would be exchanging for today if Nigeria had also followed Ghana footsteps in 2007 by redenominating, it shows naira is still today 7 times stronger than the cedi just as it was ten years ago despite the recession.

In essence, redenomination has only psychological effect rather than economic.

Well at least we would have been some steps forward..
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Olaolufred(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
WHEN OYINBOS SEARCH A NIGERIAN TO ITS PANTS, WE SHOUT.
WHEN GHANA ALLOW FREE ACCESS, WE ABUSE IT.
IBOS SHOULD SOFT-PEDAL.
WE CANT THROW EVERY SENSIBILITIES INTO THE AIR BECAUSE OF MONEY.
MONEY IS SUPPOSED TO BE A MEDIUM OF EXCHANGE.
BUT ECONOMICS NEVER SAID IT IS THE EXCHANGE FOR OUR LIVES.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by 2n2k(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Well at least we would have been some steps forward..

Steps like what?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Olaolufred(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
2n2k:

Steps like what?

Help me ask oooo.

No value change.

Just figure change.

I don't know whether many nigerians take time to think at all before talking or typing.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Owoloku1: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
naijamakossa:
I also schooled in Ghana and I am the only one that can understand you best,cedis can never get value than naira,this is why most Ghanaian business men use dollar
Thank you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.