Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? (2383 Views)

Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit / Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by londoner: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
EzeUche:

Is he supposed to have all the answers?

He pointed you in the direction to get the answers that you seek.

He is supposed to have at least some answers. He proved my point though.That people on NL shouting Biafra shy away from answering questions about HOW it will work and can not point to any real examples on ground. If last time people starved what is different this time around?

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by EzeUche(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
londoner:

He is supposed to have at least some answers. He proved my point though.That people on NL shouting Biafra shy away from answering questions about HOW it will work and can not point to any real examples on ground. If last time people starved what is different this time around?

Why is it your business to know how it will work?

Is Nigeria working right now, for you to question how Biafra will work?

4 Likes

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by londoner: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
EzeUche:

Nigeria is not self sufficient either.

Nigeria imports the most basic of things.

So what difference does it make?

The only region that actually produces can be found in the SE with Aba and Nnewi creating goods.

Yes and that is slowly decreasing in some areas, Nigeria also has the money to import. The SE needs to be self sufficient before they all about leaving make the best of the region first because in many areas we rely on Nigeria. Aba and Nnewi produce goods but all SE needs even as it stands does not come from there.

Nations need more than what is produced in those places.

2 Likes

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by londoner: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
EzeUche:

Why is it your business to know how it will work?

Is Nigeria working right now, for you to question how Biafra will work?

So you also can't answer the question? Lol

If you don't know how Biafra will work, who are you to ask for it?

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkpommpko(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
61Penguins:
there is this nairalander named askaboutbiafra direct ur questions to him
Bye
is he the president of Biafra?

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkpommpko(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
optional1:
op they are coming for your head

lemme come and be going too.
it all about heads no plan, this guy shouting don't know what war is all about, except the fiction they watch on African movie.

2 Likes

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkpommpko(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:
I see a people coming

They look like Stars

Ooooo the Stars of David ( Israel ) is coming to help the Suns( Biafrans ) build a developed and prosperous nation in 10 years
where were them the last time? They abandoned the biafran to be slaughtered, qwasokor ragged children, my God I don't want to even imagine what will happen this time.

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by EzeUche(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
londoner:

So you also can't answer the question? Lol

If you don't know how Biafra will work, who are you to ask for it?

I would hope by now you would see that I am not interested in your little game.

I ask a questin, you ask a question and the cycle continues.

The viability of a Biafra is not your concern.

2 Likes

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkpommpko(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
idesylvester:
It's very simple, just wait till October 1

It will be like a movie... Wedding party
nothing will happen.
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkpommpko(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
61Penguins:
why can't u think for your Nigeria?
Are u guys possessed or something?
Are u a biafran?.. no
Are u a Nigerian ...yes..so why can't u focus on building Nigeria and leave us alone?
Why can't u ask your fellow zoogerians how to tackle their country's problem?
How u will deliver or miserable selves from recession, boko haram, herdsmen,etc instead of killing your stupid self over Biafra that hasn't even been actualized?
Useless pigs
how old are you?
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by dee02(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
nkpommpko:
So what is Biafras exit plan? And how many igbos in nairaland are ready? Do you have any investment in the east? How many here leave in the North and work there? Are there any civil servants here? Who is the President to be? Where is the capital to be? Who decides it? Will you have any more dealings with the rest of Nigeria? Is the South South with you ?(we will need the ports abi?) Air spaces etc. Who has the plan? Is history about to repeat its self? Majority of the agitators never saw the civil war,neither do they have any weapon to fight in case it turns that way.All they have is mouth.Because Mark Zukaberk has made it easy and cheap, ,so any body can hold down the space bar and record all manner of rubbish and upload into the helpless air,,,,,Hmmmm think please, think!

Exit plan ke? They dont even know what an exit plan is, talkmore of having one !!!! grin

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkpommpko(m): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
londoner:

I have asked this same question severally on NL and EACH TIME those posters dreaming about Biafra simply ignored my question about the PRACTICALITIES and PLANS currently in place.

Just like you have done they simply ignore answering the questions because they themselves DON'T KNOW and have not thought or planned that far ahead.

They are unable to build a nation, are they even currently building their 100% Igbo region?
With that, I look forward to your answer to the OP's question.

I am Igbo
I am Nigerian
I am proudly BOTH
they assume am not Igbo because I asked that question. Am just imaging the crop of people that will inhibit the Biafra if the ones on this thread that are spewing thrash then am sorry, there is no hope.

2 Likes

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by londoner: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
EzeUche:

I would hope by now you would see that I am not interested in your little game.

I ask a questin, you ask a question and the cycle continues.

The viability of a Biafra is not your concern.

Still no answers?

Anything to escape actually answering the questions on practicalities of Biafra.

No, it's not a cycle, I ask a question then you answer it....'cycle ended'.

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by londoner: 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
nkpommpko:
they assume am not Igbo because I asked that question. Am just imaging the crop of people that will inhibit the Biafra if the ones on this thread that are spewing thrash then am sorry, there is no hope.

You are so right. This talk of Biafra is just noise from dissatisfaction with their region at present. The answers are closer to home but they don't want to go that route.
These people love to agitate but are less passionate about actually building.

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by orisa37: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Throw N. Kanu and Uwazirike out of The SE and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by dee02(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
idesylvester:
It's very simple, just wait till October 1

It will be like a movie... Wedding party

Shut the fu...ck up with your empty threats!

You and your deluded leader, Kanu are going to run like the great coward Ojukwu eventually

Jobless fools!!!!

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by Malawian(m): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
When that referendum comes, the amount of human and capital flight that will happen, even Christmas period will be feeling like public holidays.
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by Ejanla07: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
nkpommpko:
So what is Biafras exit plan? And how many igbos in nairaland are ready? Do you have any investment in the east? How many here leave in the North and work there? Are there any civil servants here? Who is the President to be? Where is the capital to be? Who decides it? Will you have any more dealings with the rest of Nigeria? Is the South South with you ?(we will need the ports abi?) Air spaces etc. Who has the plan? Is history about to repeat its self? Majority of the agitators never saw the civil war,neither do they have any weapon to fight in case it turns that way.All they have is mouth.Because Mark Zukaberk has made it easy and cheap, ,so any body can hold down the space bar and record all manner of rubbish and upload into the helpless air,,,,,Hmmmm think please, think!

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkpommpko(m): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=Ejanla07 post=57606461][/quote] blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9.
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2017
THIS MUST BE WRITTEN BY HAUSA MAN......GUESS U WILL ALSO ONE DAY ASK ISIS TO PUBLISH THE PLAN OF THEIR NEXT ATTACK....IF THEY ARE SERIOUS....THE KIND OF FISH BRAINS AM ANWERING ONE NATION WITH
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by Ejanla07: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
nkpommpko:
blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9.

cursed re the unity beggars for they shall be in pains
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkpommpko(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ejanla07:

cursed re the unity beggars for they shall be in pains
what chapter? Sorry just looked at your profile, I thought I was engaging superior discuss with an adult.
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by ShootToKill: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
61Penguins:
why can't u think for your Nigeria?
Are u guys possessed or something?
Are u a biafran?.. no
Are u a Nigerian ...yes..so why can't u focus on building Nigeria and leave us alone?
Why can't u ask your fellow zoogerians how to tackle their country's problem?
How u will deliver or miserable selves from recession, boko haram, herdsmen,etc instead of killing your stupid self over Biafra that hasn't even been actualized?
Useless pigs

GBAMMEST!
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by ShootToKill: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
nkpommpko:
is he the president of Biafra?

Uche, have you ever lost a relative in the core north and what next for your "naija' after 100 years of forced existence marred with violence, death, rape, corruption, suicide, depression, rituals, bombing and many other vices?
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by Ejanla07: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
nkpommpko:
what chapter? Sorry just looked at your profile, I thought I was engaging superior discuss with an adult.

I'm a yoruba muslim who dont like Flattheads
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by durangokid: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
londoner:

That is not even your concern, what do you want to know do you care so you people shouldnt worry yourselves or pock nose into biafra issues
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by durangokid: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
nkpommpko:
it all about heads no plan, this guy shouting don't know what war is all about, except the fiction they watch on African movie.
you people always shout war war especially the hausa fulani who always pretend to be yoruba here on nairaland who is even talking of war even if you people come withh war like you did in 1966 this time you will see what is war because an avarage igbo youth want to revenge 1966 so beware
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by durangokid: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
londoner:

Still no answers?

Anything to escape actually answering the questions on practicalities of Biafra.

No, it's not a cycle, I ask a question then you answer it....'cycle ended'.
The guy is simply telling you that silence is the best answer to a fool dont you have any other atom of sence again remaining?
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkpommpko(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2017
LUGARD ON NIGERIAN TRIBES

*The handover notes Lord Lugard wrote to his colleague, Walter H. Lang, on the 25th of September 1918. The quote reads inter alia:*

HAUSA
The Hausa-Fulani has no ideals, no ambitions save such as sensual in character. He is a fatalist, spendthrift and a gambler. He is gravely immoral and is seriously diseased that he is a menace to any community to which he seeks to attach himself

YORUBA
Lagos has for 20 years opposed every Governor and has formented strife and bloodshed in the hinterland…, I have spent the best part of my life in Africa; my aim has been the betterment of the natives for whom I have been ready to give my life. But after some 29 years, and after nearly 12 years as Governor here, I am free to say that the people of Lagos and indeed the westerners are the lowest, the most seditious and disloyal, the most purely prompted by self-seeking money motives of any people I have met.

IGBO
These people of predominantly Eastern Nigeria are fiercely rebellious with no regard for authority. Though industrious and religious, in deference to the objectives of her majesty and the crown, they are highly dangerous to be trusted with power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Confessions Of Harold Smith: The Destruction Of Nigeria By Britain / Yoruba Language: Time For Us To Boycott Lagos / Picture Of A Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Attack In Zari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.