Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Any Reasonable Advice?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Reasonable Advice?? (1564 Views)

Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? / Any Reasonable Ketu(lagos) Friend(female Or Male) / Is There Ever Any Reasonable thread on this section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Reasonable Advice?? by fayded(m): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
okay,so I'll just go straight to the point.I have a girl that I'm having sex with,and I'm the one she lost her virginity to,she is 19 and I'm 22.she is my junior colleague,both medical students.
her brother is my good friend(yea,bro code,I know).
He actually knows about us,but he kinda doesn't say anything.my point is this,I like this girl,I really do and I know she feels the same way,but funny enough none of us have been able to ask the "what are we" question.
I don't want to do it first, because I don't want her to know that I actually have feelings for her,I'm trying so hard to hide it.
she tells me about the guys that chyke her(we stay in d same lodge,her room is just opposite mine),also I see guys that come to visit her and how she turns them down.she tells me everything they say to her and we just make fun of em.I get angry and jealous when I see guys talking to her but I don't show it.I don't want her to see that part of me
she describes herself as this "old-fashioned" girl,who believes in the guy making the first move,but I don't want to make the first move.due to
-I don't want her to think I'm more in love or something
-I don't know whether if we start dating,things will change and go awry.
-I don't want to get emotionally down(everyone knows that emotion and MBBS don't work together).
-I've always shown her this tough side..she always see me as this geeky unemotional guy..if I propose now,she might see me as soft..
so guys,abeg advice me on what to do,everly ,I know say bashing go still dey,but make una carry on.
no wahala
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by bercarray(m): 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
I don't think you really really really really love the girl, na the toto wey u dey enjoy na im cos all the jealous u dey jealous, if u really do,you be thinking about who's more in love and softness.
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
op just tell her the way u feel instead of beating abt the bush cheesy.anyway sef..

1 Share

Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Damn! See the way this guy is talking about sex as if it's food. So you were just having sex without any emotional connection. I thought that only happens with prostitutes
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by fayded(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Perspectives:
Damn! See the way this guy is talking about sex as if it's food. So you were just having sex without any emotional connection. I thought that only happens with prostitutes
oga,read d post well..
there is an emotional connection ni
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by Originalsly: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
You can show all the signs of being in love... but some girls need to hear you say with your own mouth that you love them and want to have a serious relationship. If you don't. .she'll think you're not serious and you'll lose her to the next guy ...like me... who will drown her in words of love that I'll swear cometh from the tip of my tongue ehmmm... bottom of my heart....and give her little gifts to back my words with action.... all to show commitment. Now what have you done so far besides showing a tough face and heart as if you trying to prove to BH that you are a tough guy? What are you going to say when she get snatched off the palm of your hands?...What are you going to do?...the Lagoon Jump?.... bro...let the girl know where your heart is before it's too late.
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by 2dice01: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
bae is already yours
No need to toast her again she no be bread grin
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by fayded(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
lolz,these 2 posts above me so true yet so opposed to each other..which do I follow??..
keep em coming guys,thanks tho
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
fayded:

oga,read d post well..
there is an emotional connection ni

I read your post well chairman.

My point is that all those things you are trying to do, your post and questions should have come before you guys started having sex.

What kind of girl opens her legs/talkless of giving her virginity to a guy without telling her about any form of feelings.
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by OLAJADON: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
from your write up the girl has already assume you guys are already dating even without you asking the question that is why
1. she told you about other guys hitting on her
2. turn those guys down
3. gave you her body, to a female sex is more than just the pleasure, it is everything unlike we men.
if you also love her and you sure it not for the sex, continue the relationship and don't tarnish that firm man image you have built in her head that will make her love you more.
the part where you feel jealous that other guy are after her is you been human, it is a normal feeling. love this girl with your heart but use your head when reasoning.
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by fayded(m): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Perspectives:

I read your post well chairman.

My point is that all those things you are trying to do, your post and questions should have come before you guys started having sex.

What kind of girl opens her legs/talkless of giving her virginity to a guy without telling her about any form of feelings.

my guy,I no know ooo..e just happen.e just happen and its just been happening..we didn't date,I never chyked her.
I was just myself,and I kissed her and then it started like a cascade and now we re here..
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by OLAJADON: 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
from your write up the girl has already assume you guys are already dating even without you asking the question that is why
2. turn those guys down
3. gave you her body, to a female sex is more than just the pleasure, it is everything unlike we men.
if you also love her and you sure it not for the sex, continue the relationship and don't tarnish that firm man image you have built in her head that will make her love you more.
the part where you feel jealous that other guy are after her is you been human, it is a normal feeling. love this girl with your heart but use your head when reasoning.
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by ifex370(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 15, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by fayded(m): 5:00am On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=OLAJADON post=57525879]from your write up the girl has already assume you guys are already dating even without you asking the question that is why
2. turn those guys down
[/quote

OK man.thanks
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by fayded(m): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2017
una just wan derail this my thread..
why now??..abeg make una keep the advice coming,cis recently she has been denying me sex o.we re close,still play and chat and make out but yet she no free me go again o.
me,I am not understanding this new Method
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by debspauly(f): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2017
angry guy if you wanna Bleep ..just Bleep and stop disturbing us with your unfortunate life ...
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2017
fayded:
una just wan derail this my thread..
why now??..abeg make una keep the advice coming,cis recently she has been denying me sex o.we re close,still play and chat and make out but yet she no free me go again o.
me,I am not understanding this new Method
Are u entitled to it? Is it ur birthright ni? Face ur book.
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by indodon(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
undecided undecided and he said he is a medical student.....
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by MrCork: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
debspauly:
angry guy if you wanna Bleep ..just Bleep and stop disturbing us with your unfortunate life ...
^^^ but y does she keep asking me for sexxxxccx?.....my dear..am a gentle man!!(no oofeense)
undecided
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by debspauly(f): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2017
MrCork:

^^^ but y does she keep asking me for sexxxxccx?.....my dear..am a gentle man!!(no oofeense)
undecided

but you dont sound and act like one .
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by MrCork: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
debspauly:
but you dont sound and act like one .
...juss in case u ask...did I mention I driveĀ£28,000(cash) range rover spot!!! wink
Re: Any Reasonable Advice?? by debspauly(f): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
MrCork:

...juss in case u ask...did I mention I driveĀ£28,000(cash) range rover spot!!! wink
hmmmmmm OK

dont tell me.

(1) (Reply)

Good Sex / My Experience With A Runs Girl:a Story By Peterosky / Nigerian Dress Like Arab In Pre- Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.