Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

11 Ways To Make A Woman Feel Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Ways To Make A Woman Feel Loved (675 Views)

Why Does A Woman Feel More Pleasure Than A Man During Sex? / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Ways To Make A Woman Feel Loved by chapta: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2017
One man offers what he’s learned from a divorce and subsequent relationships as well as from asking women what matters most.
I’m no expert on women. In fact, after a divorce, it would be fair to say that I failed miserably with the woman in my life.
Read More >>>
http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/06/11-ways-to-make-woman-feel-loved.html

Re: 11 Ways To Make A Woman Feel Loved by superlanny(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2017
F all that shi, the only way to make a woman happy is the make sure that maney keeps coming and you never get broke, or her being happy will turn to sorrow real fast. Money over hoes and cutlass...
Re: 11 Ways To Make A Woman Feel Loved by superlanny(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2017
F all that shi, the only way to make a woman happy is the make sure that money keeps coming and you never get broke, or her being happy will turn to sorrow real fast. Money over hoes and cutlass...

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your BF Or Gf Block You From Fb 6days To Her Birthday / I Had Sex With My Daughter To Become Rich - 55 Years Old Man / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.