Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,911 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? (4336 Views)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by joey4sheva(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2017
This issue has always been up for debate whenever a well endowed(breast and butt) teenage girl passes a group of guys.. You'll hear statements like "this one started very early, that's why she is not growing taller"...
Please How true is this??
Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by kelechi50: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2017
Fallacy at the highest order

3 Likes

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by IamSINZ(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
What is sex
Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by joey4sheva(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2017
IamSINZ:
What is sex
Sex is what they ask you when you are filling any firm

2 Likes

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by RedBeauty: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2017
Girls can start puberty from early as 9 years old
Some don't start till late ! But

Usually we can still develop and add till age of 18 after 18 it's just weight that remains and ageing
For example when I was at school my breeze no grow until late but my yansh grin well well
Everyone is different but we all have time frame and genes also do play a part too .. don't t you have sisters ?

No it doesn't have anything to do with it .. only if the sex led to pregnancy then of course her body will change

2 Likes

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by Stevengerd(m): 8:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Waiting For The Elders
Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by Larryfest(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Op no sabi where Google dey to find out??
Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by NairalandCS(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2017
To much diick equals big booty.

Na only that one iknow. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by joey4sheva(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
You are a brainless pig! A miserable imp that sleeps around! Now I know why your mother is still frying Akara at the t-junction in the slum your father rapes pre-teen hoes!

Shame on your generation!

#Spit!
What's this one saying?

9 Likes

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by NairalandCS(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2017
NgoziOkoli:
You are a brainless pig! A miserable imp that sleeps around! Now I know why your mother is still frying Akara at the t-junction in the slum your father rapes pre-teen hoes!

#Spit!

7 Likes

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by joey4sheva(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2017
NairalandCS:
To much diick equals big booty.

Na only that one iknow. lipsrsealed

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by joey4sheva(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2017
RedBeauty:
Girls can start puberty from early as 9 years old
Some don't start till late ! But

Usually we can still develop and add till age of 18 after 18 it's just weight that remains and ageing
For example when I was at school my breeze no grow until late but my yansh grin well well
Everyone is different but we all have time frame and genes also do play a part too .. don't t you have sisters ?
Nope.. .I Just have one sister... Elder 6... She don marry tey tey

No it doesn't have anything to do with it .. only if the sex led to pregnancy then of course her body will change

1 Like

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

#Spit!

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by Victornezzar: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

#Spit!
FATALITY AND BRUTALITY

1 Like

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by Chukwumeremeze(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2017
joey4sheva:

What's this one saying?

Was also thinking same as you bro,
Kindly view her profile and see the conditioning of her reasoning. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by IamSINZ(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2017
joey4sheva:
Sex is what they ask you when you are filling any firm
Oh!

"Male" then smiley
Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by westive21(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

#Spit!
E PAIN AM...I NOR KNOW WHY SHA..BUT E REALLY PAIN AM
Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by presented007(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
NgoziOkoli:

#Spit!

4 Likes

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by fineboynl(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
this thing works and individual react differently.

some will start to develop real fast once they start having raw sex with healthy sperm.

both breast and ass and plus skin. the brain will play the trick on their homo response like its time to start developing. those pleasure entering the brain will make the brain mature fast and to get ready for pregnancy at anytime.

but for others with stubborn gene it don't work.

2 Likes

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by joey4sheva(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
westive21:
E PAIN AM...I NOR KNOW WHY SHA..BUT E REALLY PAIN AM
Ayam not understanding her beef
Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by joey4sheva(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Chukwumeremeze:

Was also thinking same as you bro,
Kindly view her profile and see the conditioning of her reasoning. undecided grin
I've checked her out.. She's a lost case

1 Like

Re: Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2018
joey4sheva:
This issue has always been up for debate whenever a well endowed(breast and butt) teenage girl passes a group of guys.. You'll hear statements like "this one started very early, that's why she is not growing taller"...
Please How true is this??

It's true. Don't let any Nigger tell u otherwise

(1) (Reply)

How To Find An Oyibo Wife From Naija / Memes Single Peeps Can Relate To / Who Wouldn't Enjoy This Type Of Love Making. Ask Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.