Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version (35947 Views)

Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” / Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video / Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by kullozone(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2017
Sirpaul:
you berra face your studies full time now
e no easy .....

Nor jus give the boy any bad advice here oh!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by kullozone(m): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
Every small child now is singing that trash song because they heard Davido is building a house for Utibe.

If only they knew that thing is not a house but a warehouse

comot there, Isnor funny...
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by seunny4lif(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2017
ashawopikin:
See as this small boy dey sing. Me Na only woman I sabi. Chai see my life

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Ekakamba: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2017
This your moniker ehn... grin
ashawopikin:
See as this small boy dey sing. Me Na only woman I sabi. Chai see my life

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by kullozone(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2017
johnwizey:
You wey face am nko

Don't mind him.
If to say I no dump my kpali somewhere, hunger for kee me.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by westive21(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2017
NA IM SABI.... BUT THE BOY TRY FOR IM AGE
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by IRobot7(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Dis boy sef don dey shuk person pikin shuku shuku, na real wa shocked shocked shocked
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Stevengerd(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2017
Yesterday He Was 10, Today Now 13, Tomorrow He Will Be
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Braggante(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2017
ugochukwufrenzy:
better thing too de vex u
Lol. Better thing? U call this better thing?
Ur child, if at this age is singing like this, and say daddy this is what I want to be doing, will u encourage him and say na better thing?
See, kids are observing our show of materialism and don't see the hard work necessary. That's why they are quick to embrace music cos they see its a sure way to have all that. And we are too short sighted and lazy to teach them the better way. Even if he wants to do music, shouldn't he be properly educated first then when his mind is properly developed he can decide if he wants music or what type of music. Then he will come up with good music. (Which is obviously lacking these days because of the mostly uneducated musicians roaming the studios).
No other way for a nation to invest its future unless it educates its younger ones.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 15, 2017
Braggante:
This is terrible and tragic. kids in developed nations are learning coding and programing. They show their talents in that sphere. Even developing nations are investing in their younger ones. Parents are ensuring their children learn useful skills, necessary for the jet age.
look at us here. Our children are told that talents mean music and entertainment. We dont even fund schools anymore. This child who should be in school reading etc is speaking of 30 billion for akkant, Ferrari and Gucci. Wasting developmental years on useless forced 'talent'. It's sad that this is the future of Nigeria

Oga, sharrraaap. Who school epp?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by SirMazi: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Sirpaul:
you berra face your studies full time now e no easy .....
You wey don study where you dey now
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Braggante(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
sammydirectly:

Oga, sharrraaap. Who school epp?
See one of them.

Who school epp? Developed countries. That's who school epp.

Don't be a waste. Stay in school son
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by kamatofeelz(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
johnwizey:
You wey face am nko
him weh face dy nairaland with us
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by talkportal: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
Every small child now is singing that trash song because they heard Davido is building a house for Utibe.

warehouse kee... that is rather werehouse

though i commend his effort, but whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Braggante:

See one of them.

Who school epp? Developed countries. That's who school epp.

Don't be a waste. Stay in school son

Listen, in 3-5 yrs that kid will be far richer than you and will be self-employed, but you and your certificates will be serving slave-masters waiting for salaries.
That kid will be employer of labours with that talent, and will make many people happy, but you on the other hand, will be begging for salary, pension, promotion and will only make ONE person happy, your oga.

Who school epp?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Smartphil(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ur case is different bro grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Smartphil(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

ur case is different bro
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by eedriyz(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Braggante:
This is terrible and tragic. kids in developed nations are learning coding and programing. They show their talents in that sphere. Even developing nations are investing in their younger ones. Parents are ensuring their children learn useful skills, necessary for the jet age.
look at us here. Our children are told that talents mean music and entertainment. We dont even fund schools anymore. This child who should be in school reading etc is speaking of 30 billion for akkant, Ferrari and Gucci. Wasting developmental years on useless forced 'talent'. It's sad that this is the future of Nigeria

na everybody go be coder abi?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Braggante(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
sammydirectly:

Listen, in 3-5 yrs that kid will be far richer than you and will be self-employed, but you and your certificates will be serving slave-masters waiting for salaries.
That kid will be employer of labours with that talent, and will make many people happy, but you on the other hand, will be begging for salary, pension, promotion and will only make ONE person happy, your oga.

Who school epp?

I knew u'd say that. It's all about money to u. That kid will be far richer, indeed and I pray he is. But tell me this, How does that help his life when he can't even read or write his own name yet he's far richer?
Also name me one ignorant illiterate musician who became rich and maintained his riches through investment. And is that what u pray for ur children, that they be rich ignorant entertainers? And is that how a country becomes great and relevant, with a rich but largely ignorant population?
Also I am self employed, and u can be ur own boss when ure educated adequately. Education is got not only to look for jobs and sit behind a desk. With this new age the world is in, ignorance is a guarantee for poverty and irrelevance.

Go back to school son
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by iamtardey: 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
you say wetin? meet who? why?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Braggante(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
eedriyz:

na everybody go be coder abi?

I just use dat as example jare. God knows when my child is old enough na to force am learn that thing. I always admire that knowledge. Na the way of the future
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Ilefoaye(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
0b100100111:
What a shame to Efe who is till busy composing and producing noise in the studio.

Sometimes, what a man can do, a kid can do better

u got my first like ever on dis forum
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by oyienootieno: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Braggante:

Must everyone become an engineer? Engineering that even the older ones can not flourish in example Innoson motors
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by boolet: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
johnwizey:
You wey face am nko
Omo u dey para oo cheesy
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Braggante(m): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
oyienootieno:

Must everyone become an engineer? Engineering that even the older ones can not flourish in example Innoson motors

I didn't mean everyone must be an engineer. I meant at this age, he should be in school. Some foreign countries have coding camps for kids his age. As an example of a path to a developed society. Useful knowledge.
In Nigeria knowledge isn't so expensive, the least we can do is to encourage our younger ones to get knowledge that will make them competitive in tomorrows world. I used coding etc as an example.

and if u say older ones don't flourish in engineering etc, shouldn't coming generations learn how to be better at it?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by oruma19: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
he is coming up gradually to reign like Davido etc. Make una ready oooo. He shall impregnate the daughters of those whose songs he is remixing and turn them to baby mamas the same way they made other people's daughters baby mamas. Papa Imade, behold the future baby Papa of Ur dota. Lolz.
Naija has lost value for everything. A small boy mimes a song he doesn't even understand u guys are clapping instead of encouraging him to do beta fuji songs with meaning. Na like dis BENITA OKOJIE, TOSIN JEGEDE AND CHICHI OF AFRICA sing naim dem be responsible women today?. He is miming "SHUKUSHUKU, DO ME JUJU, OBIANUJU...I nor fit laff.... He go SHUKUSHUKU una dotas wela... grin grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by ugochukwufrenzy: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Braggante:

Lol. Better thing? U call this better thing?
Ur child, if at this age is singing like this, and say daddy this is what I want to be doing, will u encourage him and say na better thing?
See, kids are observing our show of materialism and don't see the hard work necessary. That's why they are quick to embrace music cos they see its a sure way to have all that. And we are too short sighted and lazy to teach them the better way. Even if he wants to do music, shouldn't he be properly educated first then when his mind is properly developed he can decide if he wants music or what type of music. Then he will come up with good music. (Which is obviously lacking these days because of the mostly uneducated musicians roaming the studios).
No other way for a nation to invest its future unless it educates its younger ones.
lol..nice one
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by oyienootieno: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Braggante:

I didn't mean everyone must be an engineer. I meant at this age, he should be in school. Some foreign countries have coding camps for kids his age. As an example of a path to a developed society. Useful knowledge.
In Nigeria knowledge isn't so expensive, the least we can do is to encourage our younger ones to get knowledge that will make them competitive in tomorrows world. I used coding etc as an example.

and if u say older ones don't flourish in engineering etc, shouldn't coming generations learn how to be better at it?

He is still in school, killing his music career all in the name of school will lead to another terror group and when caught he will say he wanted to do music but his parent chose school for him.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Maruchi203(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
He is on it actually. Keep it up boy, the sky is ur begining.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by oyienootieno: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Braggante:

I knew u'd say that. It's all about money to u. That kid will be far richer, indeed and I pray he is. But tell me this, How does that help his life when he can't even read or write his own name yet he's far richer?
Also name me one ignorant illiterate musician who became rich and maintained his riches through investment. And is that what u pray for ur children, that they be rich ignorant entertainers? And is that how a country becomes great and relevant, with a rich but largely ignorant population?
Also I am self employed, and u can be ur own boss when ure educated adequately. Education is got not only to look for jobs and sit behind a desk. With this new age the world is in, ignorance is a guarantee for poverty and irrelevance.

Go back to school son

I like it when people sugar quote their comments to ganner likes. You keep talking about him going back to school, be sincere if a fund raising thread is created to raise money so the poor boy can go back to school (he is still in school) will you contribute a dime? Or you just type rubbish
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by JohnieWalker(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Braggante:
Bros sharrap there....must everybody code? If everybody is coding the world will be boring. Where will Jay z be? where will Celine dion, michael Jackson be ? So the child who is supposed to be in school is dere learning coding. Comment with sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu & Maureen Esisi's Pre-wedding Photos / Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US / Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.