Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version (35948 Views)

Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” / Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video / Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Braggante(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
oyienootieno:

He is still in school, killing his music career all in the name of school will lead to another terror group and when caught he will say he wanted to do music but his parent chose school for him.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Braggante(m): 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
oyienootieno:

He is still in school, killing his music career all in the name of school will lead to another terror group and when caught he will say he wanted to do music but his parent chose school for him.

Wow what a smart argument: lets blame education for terrorism. And I suppose most Boko Haram militants are university graduates as well. Awesome. They all wanted to do music too, I suppose. Great.
I guess ure right then.
I can't counter such an intelligent argument.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by godquality: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sirpaul:
you berra face your studies full time now
e no easy .....
he get better chance to make it in music than any study. How many % of graduate dey unemployed or underemployed? But with showbiz his chance of making it is higher because all he needs is one hit.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by JohnieWalker(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
Braggante:

I didn't mean everyone must be an engineer. I meant at this age, he should be in school. Some foreign countries have coding camps for kids his age. As an example of a path to a developed society. Useful knowledge.
In Nigeria knowledge isn't so expensive, the least we can do is to encourage our younger ones to get knowledge that will make them competitive in tomorrows world. I used coding etc as an example.

and if u say older ones don't flourish in engineering etc, shouldn't coming generations learn how to be better at it?
Do you know why I am angry with my parents till today? I wanted to play football. I was so good at it that an academy in England wanted to recruit me but they said school. Look at where I am today with the school while my friend who was half good as me plays in Plymouth Fc in England. If my daughter tells me daddy I want to dance, I will personally buy her the costume and help her achieve her goal. Most people who are progranmers in the world discovered they had passion for it.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by oyienootieno: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Braggante:

Wow what a smart argument: lets blame education for terrorism. And I suppose most Boko Haram militants are university graduates as well. Awesome. They all wanted to do music too, I suppose. Great.
I guess ure right then.
I can't counter such an intelligent argument.

Funny you, of you think the real boko haram kingpin are school drop out then you need to do more research because they are more educated than some of your so called professors.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Braggante(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
oyienootieno:

I like it when people sugar quote their comments to ganner likes. You keep talking about him going back to school, be sincere if a fund raising thread is created to raise money so the poor boy can go back to school (he is still in school) will you contribute a dime? Or you just type rubbish

For ur question, yes I will gladly donate for him to go to school.
Also read my comments, at this stage, he should be in school, afterwards if he still decides he has a passion for music, then he should be encouraged.

...and egbon oyienootieno, if you want the 'likes', come and collect it.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by oyienootieno: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
Braggante:

For ur question, yes I will gladly donate for him to go to school.
Also read my comments, at this stage, he should be in school, afterwards if he still decides he has a passion for music, then he should be encouraged.

...and egbon oyienootieno, if you want the 'likes', come and collect it.

Well just be on the look out, trust soon a fund raising exercise will be floated and i hope you will do the needful.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by piagetskinner(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
even the younger generation have begun to sing crap without tangible meaning,..

its no curse that Nigeria is as backward as it is...we brought it upon ourselves by celebrating and investing in frivolities
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Braggante(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Bros sharrap there....must everybody code? If everybody is coding the world will be boring. Where will Jay z be? where will Celine dion, michael Jackson be ? So the child who is supposed to be in school is dere learning coding. Comment with sense.

I did not say 'everybody should be coding'. (guy, u no sabi read?)
For chrissakes, @the bolded, what are u saying? take to ur advice: comment with sense.
For the names you mentioned, I did not say there should be no musicians. if you read my comments (ask someone close to read it for u) I said at his age he should be developing his mind and encouraged to adopt a more beneficial talent. Do u want to guess why India is closer to becoming a developed country than Nigeria? Because of people like u who see nothing in education, but believe making money is the thing.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Braggante(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
oyienootieno:

Funny you, of you think the real boko haram kingpin are school drop out then you need to do more research because they are more educated than some of your so called professors.

There you go! Where has this guy been? A smart fellow like you, you should be our president.
Can you sign an autograph?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by offishialpablo: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
better go to school "naichaloaded" presenter come blow .. are u "confidence"
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by holluphemydavid(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Davido nid to c dis shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by eedriyz(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Braggante:

I just use dat as example jare. God knows when my child is old enough na to force am learn that thing. I always admire that knowledge. Na the way of the future

There are gillions of coder out there who will never make it... it's not about you, it's about what yor child find love in. seems you're born in the 60s
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Braggante(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
eedriyz:

There are gillions of coder out there who will never make it... it's not about you, it's about what yor child find love in. seems you're born in the 60s

Yes, it is whatever ur child finds love in (when old and informed enough to decide), and u guide ur child appropriately.

Perhaps ure right, Im old school. So whats new these days? whats the new in-thing? Saggin' pants? Twerkin'? Skinny tight jeans? 'hola-at-ur-boy'? what are u kids up to these days? God knows whatever it is, my child wouldnt find 'passion' for that, or see that as talent.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by oyienootieno: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Braggante:

There you go! Where has this guy been? A smart fellow like you, you should be our president.
Can you sign an autograph?

I will just let you be, since you can't make any sense out of the young boy's dream of becoming an established musician. After all not everyone is gifted to see beyond their nose.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Sirpaul(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED
godquality:
he get better chance to make it in music than any study. How many % of graduate dey unemployed or underemployed? But with showbiz his chance of making it is higher because all he needs is one hit.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Sirpaul(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
you don't deserve my reply
SirMazi:

You wey don study where you dey now

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by altitudee: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
singing chuku chuku.... what is chuku chuku? what does he know about chuku chuku?... he got the talent no doubt
Braggante:
This is terrible and tragic. kids in developed nations are learning coding and programing. They show their talents in that sphere. Even developing nations are investing in their younger ones. Parents are ensuring their children learn useful skills, necessary for the jet age.
look at us here. Our children are told that talents mean music and entertainment. We dont even fund schools anymore. This child who should be in school reading etc is speaking of 30 billion for akkant, Ferrari and Gucci. Wasting developmental years on useless forced 'talent'. It's sad that this is the future of Nigeria
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Braggante(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
oyienootieno:

I will just let you be, since you can't make any sense out of the young boy's dream of becoming an established musician. After all not everyone is gifted to see beyond their nose.

I'm torn between both @bolded for ur 2019 campaign slogan. Would u prefer, "Vote Oyienootieno, can't make any sense!" or "Oyienootieno, doesn't see beyond his nose!"
Both can work if u ask me.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by altitudee: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Education is one of the way to success but not the only way
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by talk2saintify(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
this boy gave us a more juicy version of IF
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by 2shure: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
W.o.t
Waste of time

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by godquality: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sirpaul:
STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED
approved by whom and for whom? Honestly how many people today in our country dey use Wetin dem learn for school in real life. How many banking and finance or accounting graduate dey use their knowledge on their current job? No get me wrong, education is good but the way Nigeria is composed right now, education is not the most important.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by SirMazi: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sirpaul:
you don't deserve my reply
But you just replied
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by giftedart: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
My latest comedy cartoon animation is now available on youtube, feel free to watch and correct me because we are still learning thank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irKcqqpAXvo&itct=CA8QpDAYASITCLeR0cWNvNQCFdCAVQodwAAC6VIbbmFpamEgZWxlY3Rpb24gYnkgZ2lmdGVkYXJ0&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by ibkayee(f): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lool love it cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Slurity(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
Every small child now is singing that trash song because they heard Davido is building a house for Utibe.

If only they knew that thing is not a house but a warehouse
So, how many warehouses your papa built for Lagos? bad belle
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by delors(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
Every small child now is singing that trash song because they heard Davido is building a house for Utibe.

If only they knew that thing is not a house but a warehouse
Which one you done build bros? Not even a matchbox
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by delors(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Slurity:
So, how many warehouses your papa built for Lagos? bad belle
Abeg ask am o.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by delors(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sirpaul:
you berra face your studies full time now
e no easy .....
You wet face your studies no be nairaland you dey?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dude has loads of confidence in him. Very talented in basics of vocal music as per pitch/Octave, key/modulations, has a good voice but Someone should teach him[b] how to hold a Microphone[/b].

I bet you, they must have used a disinfectant on the mic before the presenter used it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blossom Chukwujekwu & Maureen Esisi's Pre-wedding Photos / Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix) / BBNAIJA PERE Posted Mum And Younger Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.