Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) (20842 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Where is buhari?!
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Amoto94(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
There is no known alternative to peace in nation building. Make Nigeria our dreamland Oh!
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by wristbangle: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:
Where is buhari?!
Hello madam, how u doing? cool
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by MUNDI007(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Why are they meeting with the presidency again? They said they want to go n we said ok make sure u leave b4 1st Oct. Why are they making noise again?
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Igbo girl living in Calabar. hi kedu
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by eodavids(m): 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
TINALETC3:
Is Nnamdi kanu among d Igbo leaders , if no, dey hvnt started anything yet

Nnamdi Kanu is not a leader in Igbo land. Pls take note

2 Likes

Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by sayusuf(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't even understand why Nnamdi Kanu is still alive, DSS finish your job nah,
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by MUNDI007(m): 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
What's the meeting for? They said they want to go let them go nah. U said we're almajiri go back to ur land n let us do our almajiri thing. Abi una dey fear to go again?
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Hello madam, how u doing? cool

Hiya, I'm good. You?
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
The cowards are afraid and at it again.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
WE DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM THE CALLED IGBO LEADERS WE TAKE ORDERS FRON NNAMDI KANU....THOSE ONES THERE ARE SAVING THEIR SKIN....FOR IF THEY DON'T THE GOVERNORSHIP SIT WILL BE SOLD TO ANOTHER PERSON.....
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by superlanny(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
Meet with them to do what exactly?

Oga dwarf, osibanjo, can you swear with a Bible that you've never wished the Igbos were wiped away from nigeria The Zoo?

Your meeting wouldn't make us stay back
Keep pretending as usual. Idiot

The fool that wrote rubbish below me though.
Stay back...lol, what makes you so special. I pity your foolishness
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by back2sender: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
TINALETC3:
Plus Evans the kidnapper igbo people AMBASSADOR for DEVELOPMENT
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

Hiya, I'm good. You?

Am cool as well. It's raining in lag since oo
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Am cool as well. It's raining in lag since oo

haha, rain rain go away! at least everywhere will be cool for some time
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

haha, rain rain go away! at least everywhere will be cool for some time

Lol that's the consolation. I sleep well @ nite now unlike few mths ago with intense heat and useless mosquitoes.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by magoo10(m): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
osibanjo can't make useful decisions without his fathers permission, just running stands.
the govt knows what to do ,restructure Nigeria sincerely or nothing can stop secession.
power belongs to the people, Nigeria politicians will be taught that this time around .
APC is a scam
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by vecman22(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
TINALETC3:

That tout can never be there...

1 Like

Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol that's the consolation. I sleep well @ nite now unlike few mths ago with intense heat and useless mosquitoes.

grin recession must not affect the mosquitoes now, they have to chop too, lol.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by mcevans1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
ragiluhivo:
This brings to mind the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

How would you hold a meeting to resolve a problem that was brought about by the sit at home protest and not invite the person (Nnamdi Kanu) who ordered the said sit at home?

Is this not an obvious sign of insanity?

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by jetbomber17: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ask yourself a question with utmost honesty..... 1.Will I Fight when this imaginary WAR starts? 2. Northern youths and Ibo Youths... whom is ready to to die any day any time? Your answer would tell you weda you are ready for WAR or not.

1 Like

Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

grin recession must not affect the mosquitoes now, they have to chop too, lol.

Naim make dem turn we under recession to daily meal? shocked
But come oh! Are u using your alternate acct? I thought your moniker is eph12. I have not seen my troublesome sweetheart of recent(Kathmandu, hope I pronounced it well). Do u know her whereabouts? cheesy
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Naim make dem turn we under recession to daily meal? shocked
But come oh! Are u using your alternate acct? I thought your moniker is eph12. I have not seen my troublesome sweetheart of recent(Kathmandu, hope I pronounced it well). Do u know her whereabouts? cheesy

eph12 is actually a guy, we just have similar monikers.
I guess you are referring to eph123 but I no fit talk re: that account wink
Hahaha. Don't worry, Kathmandu will get your message cool
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by TRUTH2020: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
AND WHERE IS NNAMDI KANU?
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

eph12 is actually a guy, we just have similar monikers.
I guess you are referring to eph123 but I no fit talk re: that account wink
Hahaha. Don't worry, Kathmandu will get your message cool
Awww inside prison? cry

Btw can I pm u?
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Awww inside prison? cry

Btw can I pm u?

eternal prison, lol! cheesy tbh it's not the main one so i don't really mind
i don't reply pms at all but i'm cool with chatting here.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

eternal prison, lol! cheesy tbh it's not the main one so i don't really mind
i don't reply pms at all but i'm cool with chatting here.

Lol. Everlasting ke? Wetin come happen?

Alright, no probs.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by franklingud(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Una dry fear? Fear never start sef.

When fear go start una go knw.

Shey money sweet una pass life abi?

Ok na.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by phyllumtopilla: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Meet with who?

The same Osinbanjo who's hands are tied from making useful decisions, unilaterally, without the peskiness and pettiness of the DauraDullard's interventions and evil motives? With whatever goodwill he has, will enough light shine of reason shine into Buhari's numb-skull enough to let people be? Will Osinbanjo be free of Buhari's various puppet masters and cabals?

If they want to go and sit down hearing empty promises; good luck to them but nobody should talk or-promise anything until restructuring, resource-control and referendum-schedule is definitively on the table!
I daresay you are the real numb-skull here. Don't u think you could have done better with your narratives without employing the use of derogative words. Does freedom of speech mean pouring invectives without restrain. Agreed you're not properly brought-up, that shouldnt mean you remain un-cultured all through life.
I am not Buhari apologist but some restraint should be exercised in the discharge of whatever we have right to do.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by hilroy: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
TINALETC3:

Nnamdi Cownu is an im.becile. An im.becile cannot be allowed to have a say on national issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FEC Approves N654m To Monitor Illegal Radio Frequencies In South-East / "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists / Ministers Now Get Twice Minimum Wage As Duty Tour Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.