Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) (20843 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Iya arugbo ni mi wink

Emabinu ma. grin. But, ema pemi ni bigot mo o. Emi o kinse bigot o. I am a patriotic citizen of Nigeria and I love all tribes in the country. wink

1 Like

Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
seunmsg:

Emabinu ma. grin. But, ema pemi ni bigot mo o. Emi o kinse bigot o. I am a patriotic citizen of Nigeria and I love all tribes in the country. wink
Bigot ni e. Ma so pelebe si bi bai. We know your antecedents. The truth is you don't even know you are one
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
seunmsg:

Go ahead and shout " water and garri", I know you are still a little girl. grin tongue

And hey, I am not a bigot angry . We should stop the tribalism on NL anyway. It is unhealthy and makes no sense. Many good guys across board are becoming radical bigots due to what they read here. Let's stop it.

loool! tongue

Cough. I totally agree with what you said but the big problem is you don't practice what you preach.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by lasher1: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
If una like meet from morning till night, if the deadline time reach and Arewa youth start the music una go Sabi break dance . Evans people dey shout Biafra teytey, Arewa people now say them concur. Make una pack load commot for Arewa land, who sai! Na to dey find as one short assistant presido go come beg una to stay. Una neva Sabi something.
Time is ticking fa!
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Donwilly20(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
arsenal33:

u no get map.

name the biafra states
Bros take em easy haba!person no go talk again
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by wristbangle: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I can't say anything here and my oga at the top will say a different thing grin

Lol. I understand cheesy
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
The next orders from Biafra executive will speaks volumes.

All these nonsense these politicians using Biafrans and Niger delta resources wrongly will return senses to their corrupt and asslicking skulls.

Any meeting without excellency Maxi Nnamdi Kanu is not on our behalf. And if Arewa/north don't stand by their quit notice and ultimatum unlike Biafra's orders, then, they are cowards.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Bigot ni e. Ma so pelebe si bi bai. We know your antecedents. The truth is you don't even know you are one
ephi321:

loool! tongue

Cough. I totally agree with what you said but the big problem is you don't practice what you preach.

Oya, both of you should take kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

That's my make up kiss to both of you. Let's agree to stop the quarrel, tribalism and bigotry.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
seunmsg:

Oya, both of you should take kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

That's my make up kiss to both of you. Let's agree to stop the quarrel, tribalism and bigotry.

Okay oooh! grin cool
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
phyllumtopilla:
I daresay you are the real numb-skull here. Don't u think you could have done better with your narratives without employing the use of derogative words. Does freedom of speech mean pouring invectives without restrain. Agreed you're not properly brought-up, that shouldnt mean you remain un-cultured all through life.
I am not Buhari apologist but some restraint should be exercised in the discharge of whatever we have right to do.

my writeup versus your vomited trash?

Who stayed more on the issue? Who hurled more abuses, who spewed more venom, who got more insultive against someone you don't know for expressing their views?

Who showed less taste, class, talent, commonsense and pride of pedigree? Anyway, lad, I nor be ur peer. I squash toads like you for play without blinking daily.

So, listen furker, am a taxpayer and I can say a lot more than that instead of a Plebe political c0cksucking zoo-animal like you whose sense of personal worth is so eroded all you can do with ur life's defending ineffective mediocre-ZOMBIES like Yourself!

The shared affinity of abysmal failure and monumental meaninglessness your life bares with their failing political career makes your numb-skull hu each time someone highlights your failing existences, right?

Well, go get constructive, go do something with your life instead of living on Nairaland acting the unpaid Minister For Stupidity role upandan. If that fails, go suck a d!ck as payback for your unachieving father's failures or kill yourself; your life is a miserable joyless waste anyway!
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2017
ragiluhivo:
This brings to mind the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

How would you hold a meeting to resolve a problem that was brought about by the sit at home protest and not invite the person (Nnamdi Kanu) who ordered the said sit at home?

Is this not an obvious sign of insanity?

The stakeholders need to be carried along on the carnage that is about to happen, Nnamdi Kanu is too small to sit with the VP of the republic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC: Subsidy Removal To Reduce Petrol Consumption By 30% / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside / Save Our Judiciary Protest In Abuja (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.