Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,829 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) (20846 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol. Everlasting ke? Wetin come happen?

Alright, no probs.

Na long story, that is why I said i no fit talk. Lol.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

eph12 is actually a guy, we just have similar monikers.
I guess you are referring to eph123 but I no fit talk re: that account wink
Hahaha. Don't worry, Kat will get your message cool
So you're a she...
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Give them their Biafra... and give Yoruba our Oodua Republic.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
So you're a she...

yes I am, any problem with that?! tongue
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

yes I am, any problem with that?! tongue
no problem .. yet you have so much muscle to fight here ehn.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
no problem .. yet you have so much muscle to fight here ehn.

haha cheesy
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

haha cheesy
kwantinu o. buhari is watching you.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
kwantinu o. buhari is watching you.

lol! buhari my arch 'friend', i've got my eyes on him as well, mr kwarruption who has impoverished the whole country.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

lol! buhari my arch 'friend', i've got my eyes on him as well, mr kwarruption who has impoverished the whole country.
haha.. you funny.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Naim make dem turn we under recession to daily meal? shocked
But come oh! Are u using your alternate acct? I thought your moniker is eph12. I have not seen my troublesome sweetheart of recent(Kathmandu, hope I pronounced it well). Do u know her whereabouts? cheesy
She is always around. grin
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Omoluabi16:
haha.. you funny.
smiley
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

grin grin that was exactly what I told him.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by anigeorge379(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
I hate the igbos more when they talk about the so call biafra, mumu people
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
wristbangle:

God bless the Igbo man to have made this statement

You believed an Igbo man made that statement grin grin grin grin
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

grin grin that was exactly what I told him.
grin grin don't mind him. He is not my friend because i watch him like his brother seumsg the arch bigots.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by oyatz(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
What's the meaning of restructuring self because it seems its the new fancy term now?
How will Ebonyi, Osun,Kwara, Enugu, Benue, Taraba and Kogi States run their governments if they support resource contral and True federalism?
Even IMO and ABIA that jointly produce about 1.7% of Nigeria's oil output will find it difficult initially if we start true fiscal federalism and full resource control today.
Only the South-south States plus Lagos, Ondo,may be Kano and Ogun States can cope if we are to start today.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by wristbangle: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Lol I knew it's u. What happen to your acct nau? Abi u and Eph123 enta am same time? shocked
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by wristbangle: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

So QueenofNepal is Kathmandu? I knew it tongue
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol I knew it's u. What happen to your acct nau? Abi u and Eph123 enta am same time? shocked
I can't say anything here and my oga at the top will say a different thing grin
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
oyatz:
What's the meaning of restructuring self because it seems its the new fancy term now?
How will Ebonyi, Osun,Kwara, Enugu, Benue, Taraba and Kogi States run their governments if they support resource contral and True federalism?
Even IMO and ABIA that jointly produce about 1.7% of Nigeria's oil output will find it difficult initially if we start true fiscal federalism and full resource control today.
Only the South-south States plus Lagos, Ondo,may be Kano and Ogun States can cope if we are to start today.
All those States you mentioned have comparative advantage in Agriculture over the Oil producing states and Lagos
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
grin grin don't mind him. He is not my friend because i watch him like his brother seumsg the arch bigots.

cheesy I think he has changed small; but I can't say for seunmsg, lol.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
I can't say anything here and my oga at the top will say a different thing grin

Every time I remember that saga, i rotfl... i cannot tell you one website now and my oga at the top tell you another!! grin
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

Change ke lipsrsealed ko ti change ra ra. Seunmsg takes the cup for that though
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

Change ke lipsrsealed ko ti change ra ra. Seunmsg takes the cup for that though.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by lifetruth: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
I am a core Ibo man but still believes Nigeria will be better together but there are some pressing issues the Government needs to resolve.Truly the Ibos are being marginalized by this present administration and this is so glaring that is making them glamour for disintegration. the Fedral Government should look into this very sincerely and address it urgently

1 Like

Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Change ke lipsrsealed ko ti change ra ra. Seunmsg takes the cup for that though.

cheesy
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

What is happening here? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
seunmsg:

What is happening here? lipsrsealed undecided

I'm tempted to say "water and garri", loool cheesy Nothing sir, nothing is happening.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Why are politicians meeting over our biafra matter. They have forgotten that they are the cause of our problems. Perverts.
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Omo Ibo, talo ko e bi won se nso Yoruba? grin
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
seunmsg:

Omo Ibo, talo ko e bi won se nso Yoruba? grin
Iya arugbo ni mi wink
Re: Umahi And Other Igbo Leaders Meet With Osinbajo Over Igbo Quit Notice (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

I'm tempted to say "water and garri", loool cheesy Nothing sir, nothing is happening.

Go ahead and shout " water and garri", I know you are still a little girl. grin tongue

And hey, I am not a bigot angry . We should stop the tribalism on NL anyway. It is unhealthy and makes no sense. Many good guys across board are becoming radical bigots due to what they read here. Let's stop it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How June 12, 1993 Election Was Annulled - Prof. Humphrey Nwosu (Video) / Dapo Abiodun: New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line Fits Our Transportation Master Plan / Atiku/Wike Face Off Divides PDP In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.