Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? (2200 Views)

Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by fineboynl(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Women with small and large breasts can make similar amounts of milk, much more than their babies can possibly need. But women with smaller (not undeveloped) breasts store less in their breasts so their breasts must be emptied frequently. Once the baby has removed the milk, they make more quickly. That is why schedules don't work--babies must be permitted to feed on cue. Women with small storage capacity will need to nurse more often than those with large, but the babies of both women will thrive.

When I was breastfeeding, I was a 34JJ cup with larger mammary glands than the average mom, so I am told by my family doctor. It is the mammary glands that produce breast milk and since my breasts have larger mammary glands than normal; I can store more milk than the average breastfeeding mother; however, I still can't go more than 3 to 4 hours without breastfeeding my baby or my breasts get engorged and become extremely painful.
When I use my breast pump after feeding my baby foremilk, I could still produce just over 8oz or 240ml of hindmilk in a 4 hour period from each breast. I would feed my baby the hindmilk after I was done pumping and store/freeze what was left over, which was a lot.

Other times when I am bottle feeding my baby I can pump exclusively and produce 11 oz from each breast. Breastfeeding is truly all about supply and demand. The numbers oz I give was approximately how much breast milk I could produce and as normal, my breasts don't produce the same amount of milk. My left breast produces more milk than my right breast. This is normal for most moms breastfeeding, just like most of us have one breast larger than the other.
The answer to the question is girls like me don't produce more milk than small breasted women; however, we can store more breast milk than someone with a A,B or C cup.

Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin
Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
yes..
Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
My breast..My breast..okay
Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
My breast..My breast..okay
people dey talk u join

Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
that pix though grin

Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
itsJude:
people dey talk u join
wetin b ur own?
Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
wetin b ur own?
my eye dey work na wetin dey happen
Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by NairalandCS(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Big breast = Milk
Small breast = Blood.
Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
itsJude:
my eye dey work na wetin dey happen
lol...u no well.Hw are u?
Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
lol...u no well.Hw are u?
i galant like big breastt
Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
The answer in my opinion is 'No'. She produces more breast milk than a woman with a smaller breast, how did she know?. Was a research carried out. I haven't seen or heard a woman with a smaller breast complain of not having enough breast milk to feed her child, or that her child is underfed 'cause her breast milk has reduced due to her breast size. It's like saying a guy with a bigger dick houses more semen than one with a smaller dick size.

Waitin I know sef?, I never born.
Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
itsJude:
i galant like big breastt
u no say e dey hard to fyn big breast wey gallant shey?
Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by lanrywatt(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
It is fallacious to say smaller breast don't produce more milk... From research It has been said that bigger breast are not as juicy as smaller ones..
the big breast u see are accumulated fat on the mammry gland rather than milk..
Big breast can make u look attractive with a good body shape but when it comes to breast milk, the smaller ones win jhor
Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
lanrywatt:
It is fallacious to say smaller breast don't produce more milk... From research it hard been said that bigger breast are not as juicy as smaller ones..ref my physiology lecturer...
the big breast u see are accumulated fat on the mammry gland rather than milk..
Big breast can make u look attractive with a good body shape but when it comes to breast milk, the smaller ones win jhor

Actually the write up is a fallacy, and again the milk content in breast is relative. Some bigger ones might hold milk while some won't and vice versa. I think when it comes to breastfeeding mothers a woman's healthy eating habit is taken into consideration to guarantee the quantity and quality of milk for her child.
Re: Do Larger Breasts Produce More Milk Than Smaller Breasts? by lanrywatt(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
kimbra:
Actually the write up is a fallacy, and again the milk content in breast is relative. Some bigger ones might hold milk while some won't and vice versa. I think when it comes to breastfeeding mothers a woman's healthy eating habit is taken into consideration to guarantee the quantity and quality of milk for her child.
That rite...nutrition has a big role to play when it comes to the quality of milk produce, irrespective of the size of the breast, however, on a neutral ground smaller ones win jare.

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Woman Posts Snapchat Video Of Herself Being Raped By Her Step-grandfather / How Can I Win Her Heart Back? / 11+ Proven Ways To Attract A Girl Without Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.