Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP (37252 Views)

Why I Said President Buhari Is Dead – Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Joyce / “buhari Is Dead” – Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Joyce Insists / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Temptee101(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
CampuChan:

SaharaReporters said it you didn't believe it, now an impartial British man has said same thing you still wouldn't believe.
Even if he dies, he will still not believe he's dead. Zombism na bad disease

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by kalebsky: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
When you create a vacuum for people like these to feed on your gullibility; why wont we hear of such senseless comments like this?
Why would Aisha Buhari be prevented by - not the doctors - but Kyari from seeing her own husband?
After travelling to London, if she was denied access, the Aisha Buhari I know would have told the world about it. She won:t just return home mute.
To those mentioning me, how dumb are you to believe that a Kyari would for whatsoever reason prevent Aisha from seeing her husband? Why? what reasons?
How do you imagine a full grown married woman to keep quiet about such?
I Cant believe we can be this gullible. kai!

U know nothing about northern respect for their women...
They have little or no respects for their wife's

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Oblang(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Make all this ppl dey there dey assume thing. The more u look the less u see..
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by nell4: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:
^^ this one above is copying and pasting an epistle rather than addressing the issue raised. Smh.
lol
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by dinggle: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is when you miss mad Nafdac she single handedly shot down the yaradua cabal when they were strangling GEJ....na Yoruba turn a whole professor bcome mumu....dey take invincible orders. A man as cowardly as Osinbajo cant rule Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Temptee101(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wetin i dey sure be say Abba kyari no fit answer osibanjo sir, dem no be mate. So that means Abba is in charge
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by michoim(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Is this not the same ex- British MP that bloggers used about a month ago to lied that Buhari is dead. Only for Aisha to travel to U.K. 2 weeks later, and upon her return declared that her husband is recuperating fast and will soon be back to the country.
These IPoB bloggers are so full of evil and unrepentant, their judgement day is coming.
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by PehaKaso: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
simplycarro:

Bleep South South, fuckkk South East, fuccckkk Ipob!! just get out of Nigeria already.

God punish u & ur entire generation & d mouth wey u take mention South South.
craze dey worry u

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by rofanx13: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
simplycarro:

Carry you silly thread enter Biafraland, this forum is exclusive for Nigerians and friends of Nigeria, not for Biafra secessionists.
Nonsense!!
are u not ashamed of ursef? look at how u passionately murdered queen's communication tool. be warned!
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Mccullum: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't know the problem of these flat head peoples, either PYO is incharge of this country or not it's not the problem of mischiefmakers of defunct country of Biafra, he's not act. president? and he invited the northern elders and clerics while they honour his invitation, he also called confusionists people's from the East and elders, clerics and politicians represented all igbos, he also signed 2017 budget still you're still conspiring against his destiny, just quit living in an illusion. even just commissioner it's worthy to achieve in life and you're here disgracing yourselves on the person that has exalted to vice president and also elevated to act. president by his creator, it's paining Igbos for not producing president and vice president since 1979, whose fault? yeye always happy on anything against Nigeria.. PYO is currently the act. president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Alexis11: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
TippyTop:
Anyone who believes Osibanjo is not Abba Kyari's deputy needs to donate their brain for medical research.

Sai President Abba Kyari

Whatever makes you sleep well at night grin
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Alexis11: 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
CampuChan:

Am from the South South, leave ipob alone.

grin cheesy
Its normal to deny your "Igboness", everybody does grin
cheesy
grin
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Alexis11: 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

lmaoooo grin grin the dude is chained already tbh, no point chaining him further

But some people are begging the rest of the country everyday to let them go grin
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by ephi321(f): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Alexis11:

But some people are begging the rest of the country everyday to let them go grin

So what should I do about that?!
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Organs(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
TippyTop:
Anyone who believes Osibanjo is not Abba Kyari's deputy needs to donate their brain for medical research.

Sai President Abba Kyari

You're missing some points chairman, Yes oh we saw Abba Kyari signing the 2017 budget into law and Abba Kyari told Osinbajo to kneel down and raise up his hand and close his eyes. Also, Abba Kyari will become President if Baba returns to his creator..... I wonder how folks like you live life with all the confusion in your head that you try to impose on other mofos like you. Don't bother to donate your brain oh, they will reject it cos malu brain should be more logical. Osinbajo, a Pastor, SAN, Ijebu, HOD law since the 90's, Prof of law, Commissioner of Justice in Lagos, Attor Gen in Lagos State, richer in assets and cash than the President (check out assets declaration) accomplished in his own rights, currently acting President and coordinator of the economy and one mumu is suggesting a chief of staff will be ordering him around. Sometimes i think its the way people see themselves so they think everyone is likewise. Case in point an average Ibo man (not all) does not trust you because he thinks you will cheat him, not because you will cheat him but because he will definitely cheat you in any business dealings so he automatically believe you will cheat him likewise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by reuben79: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
kingzizzy:

Some people think that Buhari handed over to Osibanjo, he didnt. As far as anything goes, Abba Kyari is completely in charge in the absence of Buhari
wheover leave it like dat...........childrens of bad belle
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
OK where hoping for that. Abba Kyari will be in charge for Aso Rock Good luck for him that we hoping for our beloved nation Nigeria. grin

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Henri8: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
When you create a vacuum for people like these to feed on your gullibility; why wont we hear of such senseless comments like this?
Why would Aisha Buhari be prevented by - not the doctors - but Kyari from seeing her own husband?
After travelling to London, if she was denied access, the Aisha Buhari I know would have told the world about it. She won:t just return home mute.
To those mentioning me, how dumb are you to believe that a Kyari would for whatsoever reason prevent Aisha from seeing her husband? Why? what reasons?
Do you know Aisha buhari?
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Emassive(m): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Will you protect her after she opens her mouth?..... You think say Fulani culture na Yoruba and Igbo own

Ehiscotch:
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
I wonder why anyone is taking this Eric Joyce seriously. He was disgraced out of office, he's a tout. Fighting in the streets, drunk driving, to name a few. And now in his spare time he makes up propaganda for the black monkeys to consume. This is the same man that claimed Buharu was dead and put a kink to a fake fox news website on his timeline. He doesn't know SH*T, he's just enjoying how the whole country of black monkeys are jumping at his words because he's a white man. After all, if he has no reputation in the UK, the next thing to do is look for a place where hell be put on a pedestal. We Africans are still slaves.
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 16, 2017
CampuChan:

Yea we leaving with our oil, you can get your next food drop from the United Nations. Goodluck
this line is savage, food drop, hahahahaha
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by xcuggsm(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Do not delude yourself by thinking that the Aisha Buhari that went to the British media to shoot her mouth off and insult her husband publicly is still the same.
THE POOR WOMEN HAS BEEN EFFECTIVELY GAGGED. IF NOT FOR THE FACTS OF HER PARENTAGE AND BUHARI'S CONSIDERATION OF INTERNATIONAL BACKLASH ; SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN SENT INTO PUDAH.
No real northern woman insults her husband openly like she did!
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by xcuggsm(m): 7:32am On Jun 16, 2017
X
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Splashme: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2017
kingzizzy:

Some people think that Buhari handed over to Osibanjo, he didnt. As far as anything goes, Abba Kyari is completely in charge in the absence of Buhari
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by stonemasonn: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Tinubu is the one using his foriegn friends & press to cry for help over the humiliation the mere commisioner is passing through in the hands of Kyari. These guys are so afraid to challenge their masters, so they would rather hide to throw stones at their oppressors. Nigeria is finished, and whoever is still having hope on this country needs psychiatric attention. UN, AU, USA, EU, China & Russia have to step in now and help to dismantle this contraption once and for all. The continued existence of Nigeria is a crime against humanity!!!
yeah just like you were so brave after yar adua died, I remembered you went to radio Biafra and declared GEJ President for life.
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by stonemasonn: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2017
dinggle:
This is when you miss mad Nafdac she single handedly shot down the yaradua cabal when they were strangling GEJ....na Yoruba turn a whole professor bcome mumu....dey take invincible orders. A man as cowardly as Osinbajo cant rule Nigeria.
you can lie ehnnnn. Mad nafdac indeed.
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by joyandfaith: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Reason is politics
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by EyeBee04(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
ragiluhivo:
Any one who thinks mere commissioner is in charge must have a brain tumor. Go for a biopsy ASAP!
Mere commissioner u call him. Stop acting like ur smelly brain has stopped functioning. U know the truth and u'r here denying it because he's probably ur fellow cattle rearer. Bloody fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka Meets Sowore In Abuja Ahead Of His Court Appearance (Photos) / Who Are Your 5 Most Respected Nigerians ? / Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.