Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? (1707 Views)

I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Eglobalma: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
i am very sad to know that i cant find a single person willing to sacrifice for me in my point of need. my whole life has been me being severely admired and complimented by people. i always knew it was fake so i worked hard so i never had a cause to beg anyone. but in this today nigeria things have gotten so bad that money is almost impossible to get without u involving in crime. i am having challenges with my finance plus they stole my phone and laptop. everyone i know has turned their backs on me, all my so called admireres now give me serious faces and rude comments cuz they know im broke. nobody is interested in supporting me yet they would rather mock me. im in a low point where im even contemplating suicide. the struggle has become too unbearable , even food is now luxury to me. i have begged everyone i know but no one will even support me with 1k. i wont be this broke if they didint steal my iphone 6 which i was planning to sell. nobody loves me but they want to admire me?? i have learned alot from this experience i wish God will send me a helper.
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Afonjashapmouth: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
YOur story is lame bruff and i can sense a big scam, how did you came up with with an iphone 6 and laptop even at this your broke status and what work payed off for an iphone 6 plus a laptop plus even if you raised such cash from a job why iphone 6 and a laptop What were you doing with the laptop before it was stolen? why do you think anybody could hardly make it without getting involved in a crime? you contradicted your story my dear try again next time or just choose a better career. people pushing barrows in the market knows about begging too dont you think? you are broke and could get a phone and sub to come on NL abeggy

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by falcon01: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Now if the thing push you to armed robbery, the so called people who refuse to help you will be the one's to spew trash. Well all i can say is kai!! I just dont know bro!? Just dont and never give up keep trying do everything you can except illegal stuff . go to the extreme untill you make it just dont give up!! And in the end you will have a story to tell.
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
shocked

Uumm..sad story..
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by falcon01: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
YOur story is lame bruff and i can sense a big scam, how did you came up with with an iphone 6 in your broke status and what work payed off for an iphone 6 plus even if you raised such cash from a job why iphone 6 you contradicted your story my dear try again next time or just choose a better career. people pushing barrows in the market knows about begging too dont you think? you are broke and could get a phone and sub to come on NL abeggy
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by ubongoton(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
i dont even see any she or his in the post to know what to answer
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Afonjashapmouth: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=falcon01 post=57539915][/quote]

is that your brain waves
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
okay..sorry
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by falcon01: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

is that your brain waves
probably
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Eglobalma: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
okay..sorry
i will teach u bitches a lesson when God finally picks my call
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Heromaniaa: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
Eglobalma:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Eglobalma:

We don hear..bt u should start from d ones in ur family dat slept wit dogs to produce a buffoon lyk u nd still robbed u of perfect training and imbibed u wit poverty mentality.U don't nid so search far for the cause of u being broke..Those bitches are ur main problems

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Op please answer just one question I have bugging my mind .

Where did u get money to buy the iPhone 6 and laptop?

If u can answer this question truthfully , then we are getting somewhere with your plight .
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
As someone who genuinely battles clinical depression, I find it offensive that every T D & H now threatens society with suicide at the slightest inconvenience, in order to get a hand out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Op their is so many missing link in this your post
Firstly, You establish In your story that you are broke
Secondly, you said crime is the only way to make money( really don't you have any skill or education)
Thirdly, you didn't mention how you got iPhone6 and a laptop which is now stolen( since you are broke you shouldn't have money for such)
Futher more, you continue to point out in your post that people hate you in order to get pity(without pointing out why they hate you)

Finally, You need to establish what exactly you want from people viewing your thread
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Because you no get sense

anyways this story na........

Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
FitnessDoctor hurry ooo
u wanted here oo
come and help op oo b4 he jump into 3rd mainland bridge!
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by FitnessDoctor: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:
FitnesDoctor hurry ooo
u wanted here oo

Hahaha, there is more to this story than meets the eye, as you can see this young man possess wealth in the form of phones and laptops, but no savings, also he was living an extravagant lifestyle and people admired him, now everything is going bad. Did he lose his job? Did his business crumble? Just what happened?

I can't help me without him divulging the full details.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Fourwinds: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
YOur story is lame bruff and i can sense a big scam, how did you came up with with an iphone 6 and laptop even at this your broke status and what work payed off for an iphone 6 plus a laptop plus even if you raised such cash from a job why iphone 6 and a laptop What were you doing with the laptop before it was stolen? why do you think anybody could hardly make it without getting involved in a crime? you contradicted your story my dear try again next time or just choose a better career. people pushing barrows in the market knows about begging too dont you think? you are broke and could get a phone and sub to come on NL abeggy
well done brother...u actually nailed d OP
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by iRepNaija1: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Eglobalma:
i am very sad to know that i cant find a single person willing to sacrifice for me in my point of need. [/b]my whole life has been me being severely admired and complimented by people. i always knew it was fake [/b] so i worked hard so i never had a cause to beg anyone. but in this today nigeria things have gotten so bad that money is almost impossible to get without u involving in crime. i am having challenges with my finance plus they stole my phone and laptop. everyone i know has turned their backs on me, all my so called admireres now give me serious faces and rude comments cuz they know im broke. nobody is interested in supporting me yet they would rather mock me. im in a low point where im even contemplating suicide. the struggle has become too unbearable , even food is now luxury to me. i have begged everyone i know but no one will even support me with 1k. i wont be this broke if they didint steal my iphone 6 which i was planning to sell. nobody loves me but they want to admire me?? i have learned alot from this experience i wish God will send me a helper.

I think you just answered your own question with this bolded statement.
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hahaha, there is more to this story than meets the eye, as you can see this young man possess wealth in the form of phones and laptops, but no savings, also he was living an extravagant lifestyle and people admired him, now everything is going bad. Did he lose his job? Did his business crumble? Just what happened?

I can't help me without him divulging the full details.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
u know some ppl are saying op"s problem might be home problem or that witches in his village are swearing for him.i dont know if u can help him on that sha cheesy.
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by FitnessDoctor: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:

u know some ppl are saying op"s problem might be home problem or that witches in his village are swearing for him.i dont know if u can help him on that sha cheesy.

Hahahaha, do you by any chance think the op was once a yahoo yahoo boy and is already running out of money to live his kind of lifestyle and now he complains...

It is a possible hypothesis
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:
FitnessDoctor hurry ooo
u wanted here oo
Jumps into third mainland bridge? Bros chai
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nma27:
Jumps into third mainland bridge? Bros chai
b4 dat medical doctor jump frm bridge enter water if dem tell u say e go do am u for believe? cheesy
anything can happen under this recession oo cheesy
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hahahaha, do you by any chance think the op was once a yahoo yahoo boy and is already running out of money to live his kind of lifestyle and now he complains...

It is a possible hypothesis
if he"s a yahoo boy i will personally carry him to apostle sule sule the ukwu loving pastor to cast out the spirit of yahoo yahoo in him cheesy
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:

b4 dat medical doctor jump frm bridge enter water if dem tell u say e go do am u for believe? cheesy
anything can happen under this recession oo cheesy
Lol, u didn't get it! One cannot jump into a bridge na. You jump "off" a bridge. Namaste
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nma27:
Lol, u didn't get it! One cannot jump into a bridge na. You jump "off" a bridge. Namaste
ok thanks for the correction cheesy
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by FitnessDoctor: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:

if he"s a yahoo boy i will personally carry him to apostle sule sule the ukwu loving pastor to cast out the spirit of yahoo yahoo in him cheesy

Hahahahaha.. I see
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by newslifeop: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
I do
Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:

ok thanks for the correction cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have No Feelings For Me? by patojenic(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
you might be one of yahoo boy...relating to your http:///2r9nTeI statement which says that you for no be this broke if you still with iPhone, that means you dey use the phone dey sase.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Breaks Up With Boyfriend Who Has Two Cars Because He Wants Her To Use BRT / More Details About The Viral Photo Of The Alleged Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife / How Neglecting A Healthy Lifestyle Almost Cost Me My Breasts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.