Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

A Student Shares Her Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Student Shares Her Experience (1440 Views)

University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex / Kenyan Student Shares Photo Of Lecturer Giving Her Mouth Action In His Office / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Student Shares Her Experience by secretsuccess: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
*this is not from me...i recieved this message from my friend.nairaland advice is urgently needed.

My name is cynthia, i am a year one student at the school of health idah, kogi state.  i am writing with deep sense of bitterness.  My lecturer has been on my neck. Continously asking that i date him or fail his courses. I have bluntantly refused his request, but now am  scared. Am scared because i dont want what happened to other student to happen to me.  The lecturer is know to be a notorious womanizer that will not think twice in failing whoever refuses his advances. Please sir, i am confused and lost help me.
she said she told him she was engaged and she truely is engaged but the man refused...nairaland please help her out.
Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
drop the lecturers name and picture !
Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by secretsuccess: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
NeduLuiZ:
drop the lecturers name and picture !
i really dont think it will be in her interest...she is afraid of dropping the name in the public.. but i can send to your mail please mail me on emmyjoach@gmail.com
Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
this ur friend don enter one chance o.dat lecturer wont let go of ur friend oo until he buries his snake deep into her.i know how these lecturers operate na.could be maybe its the seductive your friend dresses or maybe she hangs around the lecturer too long than necessary thats giving him the wrong idea.tell ur friend to start dressing like deeper life and if dat dont work then oyo is ur case ooo shocked.
Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by secretsuccess: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:
this ur friend don enter one chance o.dat lecturer wont let go of ur friend oo until he buries his snake deep into her.i know how these lecturers operate na.could be maybe its the seductive your friend dresses or maybe she hangs around the lecturer too long than necessary thats giving him the wrong idea.tell ur friend to start dressing like deeper life and if dat dont work then oyo is ur case ooo shocked.
thanks anyway...

1 Like

Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tell her to find away to chat with him on whatsapp after which she screenshot his mgs and send it to the sch disciplinary commitee as evidence

or she should try setting him up in any way

same tin i adviced me cousin to do wen she faced similar problem and it worked......the guy was put on indefinite suspension
Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by secretsuccess: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
Tell her to find away to chat with him on whatsapp after which she screenshot his mgs and send it to the sch disciplinary commitee as evidence

same tin i adviced me cousin to do wen she faced similar problem and it worked......the guy was put on indefinite suspension
that girl fit no get that kind liver..but i will tell her sha

1 Like

Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

u know if the lecturer is a cultist angry.wat of he come arrange boys to come harrass the poor babe sad.
@op
jus follow my advice
tell ur friend to start dressing like deeper life
or she can form she has epilepsy.that will scare off the randy lecturer.
Benita27/kimbra ur help is needed here.
Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:

u know if the lecturer is a cultist angry.wat of he come arrange boys to come harrass the poor babe sad.
@op
jus follow my advice
Beni.ta27/kim.bra ur help is needed here.
Any lecturer that tries that crap with me will get it really hard. I won't mind suing with evidence. grin

There's really nothing much to do but if she could go all out to humiliate him, and make him lose his job then...
Let her fiancé help her out in setting him up or she could hire some guys...get his contact, have some few chats with him, agree on where to met, let the guys be aware. It's to take his nudes and either ask him to score her 100 or face the school disciplinary committee if they've got an unbiased one. If they don't sue his ass.

1 Like

Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
kimbra:
Any lecturer that tries that crap with me will get it really hard. I won't mind suing with evidence. grin

There's really nothing much to do but if she could go all out to humiliate him, and make him lose his job then...
Let her fiancé help her out in setting him up or she could hire some guys...get his contact, have some few chats with him, agree on where to met, let the guys be aware. It's to take his nudes and either ask him to score her 100 or face the school disciplinary committee if they've got an unbiased one. If they don't sue his ass.
setting up lecturers is now the trend grin
in my school AAU then a randy lecturer was also set up.the video was put on nairaland some yrs back.this lady need to handle this matter wit wisdom cos if a lecturer have u in his sights there is nothin u can do.

1 Like

Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by debspauly(f): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
do you have sugar daddies ? do you have 3 to 4 boyfriends? do you have casual sex ? if yes then why are you pretending ....you are not even a virgin .....go and do your thing and get your score.
Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:

setting up lecturers is now the trend grin
in my school AAU then a randy lecturer was also set up.the video was put on nairaland some yrs back.this lady need to handle this matter wit wisdom cos if a lecturer have u in his sights there is nothin u can do.
She really needs wisdom to handle the man as you've said.
Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by Apina(m): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
debspauly:
do you have sugar daddies ? do you have 3 to 4 boyfriends? do you have casual sex ? if yes then why are you pretending ....you are not even a virgin .....go and do your thing and get your score.
Guy make small effort na! U go advise ur sister do that kind thing? She not being a virgin or has even lost body count isn't tantamount to lack of self respect and dignity. What works for u isn't applicable to someone else.
Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:

@op
jus follow my advice
Benita27/kimbra ur help is needed here.

yes yes yes.

U just might be right

op listen to me oga here o..........he has said it all

meanwhile..........

Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

yes yes yes.

U just might be right

op listen to me oga here o..........he has said it all

meanwhile..........
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by debspauly(f): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2017
Apina:

Guy make small effort na! U go advise ur sister do that kind thing? She not being a virgin or has even lost body count isn't tantamount to lack of self respect and dignity. What works for u isn't applicable to someone else.
what's the need for the pretence. ...what's the different between the sugar daddies and that old lecturer ..what's the different between the lot of guys she dates and one old lecturer ..she even give her boyfriends freely ..so how would one lecturer make a difference.. abeg am just being realistic here .. who hypocrisy epp.
Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by Apina(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2017
debspauly:
what's the need for the pretence. ...what's the different between the sugar daddies and that old lecturer ..what's the different between the lot of guys she dates and one old lecturer ..she even give her boyfriends freely ..so how would one lecturer make a difference.. abeg am just being realistic here .. who hypocrisy epp.
What u are simply doing is projection. Cos from what u have said thus far, it's evident that u are willing if not already in the act. So because she gives it to her fiancee, therefore every other dick and Harry who's interested should also have a go, really very smart. undecided
Re: A Student Shares Her Experience by debspauly(f): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2017
Apina:

What u are simply doing is projection. Cos from what u have said thus far, it's evident that u are willing if not already in the act. So because she gives it to her fiancee, therefore every other dick and Harry who's interested should also have a go, really very smart. undecided
Apina abeg I dont know what is doing you ...pleas and I dont care ..or are you her fiancee ....please am sorry for advising your babygirl .....

(1) (Reply)

First Of All *introduction*a Nairalander And His Heartrob Celebrated Their Intro / Help Me My Relationship Is Crashing!!! / Man Gets Revenge On Bully By Sleeping With Bully's Mum And Boasting On Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.