Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex (4471 Views)

Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her / Heartbroken Man Shares Screenshots Of Chat With His Girlfriend Who Broke Up With / Boyfriend Who Lady Accused of Releasing Nudes Reacts, Shares Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by RealWoman3: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
A female Nigerian University student called Busayo has exposed a lecturer who has been harassing her for s3x by sharing a screenshot of their chat on Whatsapp on social media.

In the chat, the lecturer identified as Dr. Abdul was pleading with Busayo to visit him in his house. When she responded angrily, he resulted to pleading with her for forgiveness.

“I really don’t think you deserve all this. Stop being like this. Seeing you is for just to beg for your forgiveness. Not good to sound this way”, Dr. Abdul pleaded.

Interestingly, Dr. Abdul is a married man and Busayo did not spare him at all when she pointed it out to him to respect his wife.

She vowed to deal with him the next time she comes to him again with the offer of sex for grades. It is heartbreaking reading the chat.

READ BELOW

https://gistsfanz.ng/2020/07/university-student-shares-screenshots-of-a-lecturer-harassing-her-for-sex.html

2 Shares

Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by MrSensor(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
cool
Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by Xristars(m): 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
What can I say!
Looking at the girl picture, one evil lecture must try e luck.
Every man like better thing but they forget at times that, that thing can kill a man or destroy his life.
#SelfControl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by jawalis(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2020
The lecturer is not good at his game. If he is, that b!tch there won’t alter a single negative word.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by Crownstar01: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
RealWoman3:
A female Nigerian University student called Busayo has exposed a lecturer who has been harassing her for s3x by sharing a screenshot of their chat on Whatsapp on social media.

In the chat, the lecturer identified as Dr. Abdul was pleading with Busayo to visit him in his house. When she responded angrily, he resulted to pleading with her for forgiveness.

“I really don’t think you deserve all this. Stop being like this. Seeing you is for just to beg for your forgiveness. Not good to sound this way”, Dr. Abdul pleaded.

Interestingly, Dr. Abdul is a married man and Busayo did not spare him at all when she pointed it out to him to respect his wife.

She vowed to deal with him the next time she comes to him again with the offer of sex for grades. It is heartbreaking reading the chat.

READ BELOW

https://gistsfanz.ng/2020/07/university-student-shares-screenshots-of-a-lecturer-harassing-her-for-sex.html
Most Nigerian women are instigators and always play blame game. What about those she's been sleeping and having naughty chats with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by CallMeGrace(f): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
The way you dress is the way you will be address, see the way she dressed sef, exposing every everything, body no be firewood nau, the lecturer is jus trying his luck... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by Crownstar01: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
CallMeGrace:
The way you dress is the way you will be address, see the way she dressed sef, exposing every everything, body no be firewood nau, the lecturer is jus trying his luck... grin grin
So glad that you knowledged it. Good-for-nothing women here would not support you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Only in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by keentola(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Reading is a culture of those who yearn for growth, and in a world where knowledge is scarce and growth is dying, you need all the headstart you can get.

You need to develop yourself mentally to stand out as an individual, so buying books and reading them is the smartest thing to do.

You can develop yourself by getting best-selling books on
Business
Self Development
Relationship
Christian Life and walking perfectly with God
Novel
African History
World History

You can also check the list of popular books that people have enjoyed over the years as many of them are on the catalogue of the WhatsApp number in my BIO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by dumininu01(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Thought it's Kenya sef... Nigeria sef no dey carry last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by Deflames01(m): 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
One thing I know is you cant dress seductively and not attract men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by osamz007: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
WAIT O. IS THAT BAKASSI I'M SEEING. WHICH LECTURER NO GO PULL HIM GLASSES DOWN

SHE'S THE HYPOCRITE HERE. SHE HAS MANY SUGAR DADDIES ALL OVER.

BUT AS MEN WE SHOULD BE DISCIPLINED TOO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
hmm are u sure he"s really a lecturer? cheesy
cos no female student would have that boldness to insult her lecturer even when he prepositioned sex for fear of automatic extension..and the lecturer wont even be pleading knowing the way nigerian lecturers behave.he would even be threatining her for refusing his advances.Anyway many of our lecturers are quite shameless.if u search now u will be surprised the so called lecturer is even a pastor or an elder in his church..like that coldroom lecturer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
lefulefu:
hmm are u sure he"s really a lecturer? cheesy
cos no female student would have that boldness to insult her lecturer even when he prepositioned sex for fear of automatic extension..and the lecturer wont even be pleading knowing the way nigerian lecturers behave.he would even be threatining her for refusing his advances.Anyway many of our lecturers are quite shameless.if u search now u will be surprised the so called lecturer is even a pastor or an elder in his church..like that coldroom lecturer.
Lefulefu cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by Gracespecial101(m): 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
I Doubt that WhatsApp message up there...
Nigerian Lecturer's don't beg they are very hardened set of people...
instead of begging the lady like he is doing in that chat he would be threatening her
Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by MilesLamar(m): 6:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Gracespecial101:
I Doubt that WhatsApp message up there...
Nigerian Lecturer's don't beg they are very hardened set of people...
instead of begging the lady like he is doing in that chat he would be threatening her

If that post up there is true, Don't lady with the way she's dressed is using school to cover up. That's why she dey attack that lecturer. she's got nothing to lose.
Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by Gracespecial101(m): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2020
MilesLamar:

If that post up there is true, Don't lady with the way she's dressed is using school to cover up. That's why she dey attack that lecturer. she's got nothing to lose.
Which lecturer can she even threaten with her unclothedness..
Exactly Nothing to lose but I know that message is all for the internet
Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by InfernoNig: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2020
Girls ehnn. After she don sample her package for him front. I believe she planned this and BTW, that lecturer seem to be a junior lecturer.
Re: University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex by rasheedatt(f): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2020
I can relate to this

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Bash Me If You Like.. But Iam Going To Say The Truth. / Candy Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.