Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? (828 Views)

My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. / What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
In real life, when a woman has a crush on me, I will surely know, judging from their reactions around me.

This girl has a big shop selling expensive drinks. We use the same restaurant almost every night. While I eat my food in the restaurant, she buys hers and takes it away. But the eyes contact has always been there.

To know if she is worth befriending, I started investigating her. So one would see her seing off different hefty men. She would go to hair stylist shop with more than one guy at different times. I asked some people, who are close to her shop, about her and without mincing words, they said she has taken 'oloshoism' to a new dimension.

To confirm my suspicion that she has a crush on me, this happened: she was talking by the roadside with a friend when she saw me riding a bike pass her. I'm sure that countless bikes passed her by that time and she didn't flag them down. Sensing involuntary action on her part, she made a concerted effort to flag me down. She asked me to give her a free ride to a place and I agreed. Since that day, I would watch out for her while passing through her shop, and on many occasions she traces my movement with her eyes until I get out of view - I knew this because I would look back and catch her still looking.

Now I'm nowhere near as experienced or rich as those niqqas pursuing her up and down. Do we still clasify this as a crush on someone?
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by LalasticSeun(f): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
She has made her move.

It is now time for you to make yours.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by defolman(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
@op get to know her might b worth ur time
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Op are you sure this not just all happening in your head
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
So because she's doing whatever, she has no right to human emotions?

The Op himself is even crushing on her the more, truss me we've all been there, You're always hoping to accidentally run into her.

If you like her, talk to her and stop disturbing the world. There's enough problems already
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
vargasvictory:
So because she's doing whatever, she has no right to human emotions?

The Op himself is even crushing on her the more, truss me we've all been there, You're always hoping to accidentally run into her.

If you like her, talk to her and stop disturbing the world. There's enough problems already

That olosho part is something nah

1 Like

Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by ojun50(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jst give her yr egg to add to her oil so u can fry.

She jst need good local fuvkin
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
greyboy5000:
Op are you sure this not just all happening in your head
Yea sometimes things like this happen in our head.
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
padiga047:
Yea sometimes things like this happen in our head.
yes cause the op might just be feeling the girls is dieing for him
Only to realize that everything happening is just coincidence
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
greyboy5000:
yes cause the op might just be feeling the girls is dieing for him
Only to realize that everything happening is just coincide

And that's why I dey find advice so that person no go fall hand.
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
u mean an average fvck boy?
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by smardray(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
U said she is an hoelosho...rich or not rich, olosho go dry ur pocket so na ur bike she dey crush on
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
smardray:
U said she is an hoelosho...rich or not rich, olosho go dry ur pocket so na ur bike she dey crush on

Lol. I don retreat o
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Snow84:

Lol. I don retreat o
Guy u no have mind?

Do whatever your mind tells you.
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
sekxy:
u mean an average fvck boy?

Wait let me ask Ifa.

Ifa mo wa sodo re, aaya mi re o. Tinko ni s'awo lafun,
Eba ni s'awo gaari
Agogo meji osan lomo primary school jade
Ewa kotopo, inu buredi ni'igbe
Mo wa fi orin awo b'enu wipe:

Kini amala so m'ese?
Eja panla l'amala so m'ese, panla...
Re: Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? by MostBanned: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Maybe she wants to make you her Personal Bike-man as all Olosho's usually have personal okada riders

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be???? / Guys If She Has A Boyfriend Already, Then These Steps Can Help You Get Her... /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.