Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. (11914 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward (2) (3) (4)

My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by alwayssparkling: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
When I say 'average Nigeria girl', It's not to imply an insult, rather it's simply meant to denote a generalization of how most Nigerian girls behave, it may not be true though.

Now that we have out of the way I will like to state that this is a true story (which is still ongoing as I type). I only choose to write it as a story due to its length but made sure to create it in romance section due to its subjects.

If i was told 2 weeks ago that a pretty and extremely sensuous girl will be sleeping in the same bed with me ( when she is not my girlfriend or even my friend) then I would have shaken my head at the absurdness of the statement. However that is the situation I find myself in right now and well, I decided few days ago to make the best use of it by finding out if what i see here in romance section about the alleged behavior of girls from aggrieved guys were true and well o well every single 24 hours that has passed with this girl has been quite revealing, exciting and crazy. Also, It is important to note that prior to this event I have always been an avid reader here in nairaland and yes, I have come across posts about gold digging girls, alphas, SIMPs, feminists, and stingy guys and all the bla bla bla that goes with it and i would say from what i have seen and learnt since accommodating this girl so far, there exists a considerable amount of truth from both what the male and female monikers complain about here.
By the end of this story (I don't know how it will end as it is still ongoing), I am sure a lot of people will be able to know if most girls are actually professional gold diggers or are simply just entitled, or if it is the guys that are just selfish, arrogant, and portray attitudes of SIMPs despite claiming alphas.

This is a story about me, my uncle, his family and a girl, and believe me, in this fracas nobody is innocent. Well I'm still a little bit innocent in the whole thing for now.

While today is already the 5th day since the girl started living with me fully, I will start the story from days just before the first day.

I Hope it is educative and entertaining .

The next update comes this evening by 8pm.

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by RedNStripes(f): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by alwayssparkling: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
Na film?
no, as real as it gets.
I work a lot, so it's quite difficult to type everything at once.
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Make I carry chia sidon. grin grin grin

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by Monaco2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Why una like dey post half half stories, make the whole gist made up.
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by Shegzy8(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
make I buy land here
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by FirstSon01: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
Make i sidown for this canopy first �

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by uniqueboi1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Girl never die for this one house grin

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by infinitygod87: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
someone should shift leg,I want to park my Lexus . your story will be quite revealing & entertaining I believed

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by HomerTimpson: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
@OP pls quote me when its 8pm,and pls no nigeria or africa time...thanks
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by Shortbreadkah: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Make I set my camera hia grin
Tolu bring my 9mm first cool

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by oluwaseyi0: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Aeroplane pilot, please park I want to come down here grin

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Keeping up with alwayssparking grin

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Another cock and bull story

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by JAOS(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
cool am ready
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by venmotors(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Space booked
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by chinchonglee(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by chatinent: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Rubbish being sugarclothed.

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by Samysearch(m): 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
I don tanda dey wait. Bros 8pm no to far?
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by gunners160(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
s
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by Hypnotise: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Why the pause? Ok I've press play.

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by white3663: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Helicopter , owa o, drop me for this junction

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by fatosky1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
The Karamo is too long & the suspense should not be created when the story has not begun.

Please learn from other writers the manner of presentation of story line either fiction or non fiction otherwise readers will loose interest.

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by desertboom(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
Waiting
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by adeskee(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
alaga ijoko is here
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by Denique(f): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Aeroplane pilot, please park I want to come down here grin

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Let get the info asap
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by damoceile: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
True lies story grin grin grin shocked shocked

Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by nappy760(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
18:00

20:00

Booked
Re: My Experience Living With An Average Nigerian Girl. by Alwaysachick: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Denique:

Please reserve a seat for me cheesy

I LOVE YOU! When Is It Right To Say These Words! / So Why Do Girls Run From Moi? / See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply