Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. (4043 Views)

Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives / Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives / House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by abadaba(m): 11:38pm On Jan 26, 2010
I vote on party lines. Remind me once again your political affiliation.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
tpia.:

your mum is pretty and a sharp dresser- why cant she be the one running?

I need to go over your posts in this forum- are you one of those Yoruba bashers?

Sharrrraaaap dia. angry Aproko woman. cheesy

If you like no go join the revolution now.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/NWOHA-UZO-for-HOUSE-OF-REPS2011/277777122960#/pages/NWOHA-UZO-for-HOUSE-OF-REPS2011/277777122960?v=info

Will edit the page when I have time.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2010
abadaba:

I vote on party lines. Remind me once again your political affiliation.

Am still independent and waiting for the youths to give me a go ahead. However, I heard that some "stake" holders have registered my name with PDP, but I wont accept any offer even though they are willing to buy the INEC form for me. The condition I gave was that the primaries must be free and fair.

I am also being wooed by some APGA and AC members respectively
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2010
otawa:

Nuzo, good idea but you need to be on ground!

These people on NL will do nathing for your Politica success.

You need to have god father and be ready to kill/destroy anyone that comes across your way.

Its how you can get there, but whats more important is what YOU DO when you eventually get there!

Good Luck.

Am on ground brother, thats why I dont have time to be online as usual. . . besides, campaign proper have not started.
The major purpose of being here is for us to discuss the problems since we have admitted that there are loads of problems. Advice, advice, suggesstions and donations too. cool
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by abadaba(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
God be with you.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2010
Abadaba nwa, God be with you too. wink
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@Nuzo, I am willing to take the leap and vote. Even though I do not agree with you on all issues, from the way I have seen you argue here on Nairaland, I believe you are the sort of person that the Ibo people, and Nigeria as a whole, needs to give them a wake up call, and I pray you do not get sucked into that whole IMAGINARY vortex of corruption and inaction people claim really is to blame for all of Nigeria's problems. Do let me know when this will happen and I will do my best to campaign for you from my end.

Thanks for your for your pledge to support when the campaign starts proper. I hope your constructive criticism will be part of it? grin
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2010
I want to use this opportunity to thank the youths, women and men on ground. They seem so excited with this project and have been giving and pledging their supports the moment they heard about this.

I personally want to thank the whole crew of Radio Nigeria Abakalili (Unity FM), Ebonyi LGA legislative council and Ngbo youth forum. I am surprised.

Lets keep keeping the dreams alive.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by blacksta(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2010
@ nuzo

I will give N30 Mill for your campaign purposes while in return i want  15% of all earnings when you become a rep( p.s Ghana must go bags inclusive)

Let me know your thoughts
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2010
blacksta:

@ nuzo

I will give N30 Mill for your campaign purposes while in return i want  15% of all earnings when you become a rep( p.s Ghana must go bags inclusive)

Let me know your thoughts

Sharrrap dia! cheesy
Its shocking that most Nigerians still enjoy the stupidity going on here. shocked
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by MrCrackles(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
NUZO get lost. . . .Dont even nurse the ambition
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2010
MrCrackles:

NUZO get lost. . . .Dont even nurse the ambition

Why? Do I know you?
When did you start speaking for the youths in my constituency?

Whats all these negative energy all about? shocked
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by MrCrackles(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
nuzo:

Why? Do I know you?
When did you start speaking for the youths in my constituency?

Whats all these negative energy all about? shocked
Who are the youths in your constituency grin
Dont kid yourself. . .You will lose woefully before you even attempt it. . .
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 02, 2010
I wish you the best, am also activelly involved in politics just being critics and doing a bit of charity i have realized cannot bring the kind of change we need. As my Late mom will say, You cannot sweep a house cleen from Outside, Yes how an we change the bad system when we just sit and complain, each ooarty has its issue but i picked the lesser evil and come april, we are gonna sweep PDP out of Abuja during council elections. Its really easyto sit and complain on Nairaland, register most peeps wont register, vote they wont vote so how re u gonna get good leadership if you cant even write to your reps and ask questions
Nuzo, anything i can do please get across
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2010
MrCrackles:

Who are the youths in your constituency grin
Dont kid yourself. . .You will lose woefully before you even attempt it. . .

I wont fail, but even if lost Nigerian youths like you work towards my failure, I will know that I didnt sit all day complaining and discouraging people who actually are risking their lives to see that Nigeria becomes livable.

Come down to Ebonyi and see the force for yourself. . . . all Nigerian youths are no more cowards like you.

aisha2:

I wish you the best, am also activelly involved in politics just being critics and doing a bit of charity i have realized cannot bring the kind of change we need. As my Late mom will say, You cannot sweep a house cleen from Outside, Yes how an we change the bad system when we just sit and complain, each ooarty has its issue but i picked the lesser evil and come april, we are gonna sweep PDP out of Abuja during council elections. Its really easyto sit and complain on Nairaland, register most peeps wont register, vote they wont vote so how re u gonna get good leadership if you cant even write to your reps and ask questions
Nuzo, anything i can do please get across

Thanks for the words of encouragement.
Am sure there's a lot to contribute to this project when the campaign proper starts. Right now, am taking it slow as I have started receiving suspicious mails and SMS.
You can join the facebook page for updates:
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by RichyBlacK(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2010
nuzo,

May God keep you safe from those hooligans in Nigeria. I wish you the best.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2010
Nuzo, how can you want to join the same polity, the same country that you have bashed in the past and rendered non-existent?
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2010
RichyBlacK:

nuzo,

May God keep you safe from those hooligans in Nigeria. I wish you the best.

Thanks for your prayers Richy. . . . miss your administration in politics section.

JosBoy4Lif:

Nuzo, how can you want to join the same polity, the same country that you have bashed in the past and rendered non-existent?

If I campaign for MASSOB or MEND now, you will begin to cry all day like a poppy who's about to lose her mother. I come up for a way to redeem Nigeria. . . you are stilll blabbing? Sup?

Whichever, I have never rendered Nigeria non-existent but have made it CLEAR times without numbers that there's nothing like "one" Nigeria. Nigerians cant be killing their fellow Nigerians over a cartoon sketch by a white man in Denmark and quickly run to NTA or Radio Nigeria to force us to accept that we are one.
If stating the obvious truth looks like bashing to you. . . . then, there's a problem somewhere and definitely not from my side.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by KnowAll(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2010
I personally would have love to throw my hat in the ring in other to take up a legislative post in my own constituency, but the recent assassination of the AC Guber guy in Ogun State put a stop to that for now. I have to re-strategise. At the moment the country is run by a gangster, nobody really knows who’s in charge, in such circumstances anything can happen to anyone, the welfare of my wife and kids is of more importance than the jungle called Nigeria today.

My views might however change 6 to 8 weeks from now when we have a substantive person in charge of the nation but as of today I rather be on the sideline and watch proceedings.

Anyways goodluck to you Nuzo.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by otawa: 10:55am On Feb 02, 2010
personally would have love to throw my hat in the ring in other to take up a legislative post in my own constituency, but the recent assassination of the AC Guber guy in Ogun State put a stop to that for now

exactly why you will never get anything done.

no year passes without someone getting killed based on Politics.

It is either you are Man ENOUGH or waiting for everything to be right, it will never be.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Ibime(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2010
hmmmm. . . . nice one Nuzo. . . so you have decided to dip your foot in Naija politics?. . . . you must have weighed up all the pros and cons, the investments and returns etc. . . hopefully you will break even with the first bill that comes across the House of Reps floor. . . . hehehehe. . .

Anyway, all joking aside, I wish you goodluck. . . when you are established, I may seek you out to fund my own campaign for House of Reps for Wakirike LGA, Rivers State. . . hehehehe
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by naijaswag1: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
Joining the league of extraordinary criminals.I see you want your piece of the pie.They can kill! I hope you are ready for anything because it is not by NL.Check whether it is the turn of your zone if zoning exist in your constituency and make sure you join the winning/ruling party be it PDP or whatever or you might be wasting your time.

nuzo:

Am still independent and waiting for the youths to give me a go ahead. However, I heard that some "stake" holders have registered my name with PDP, but I wont accept any offer even though they are willing to buy the INEC form for me. The condition I gave was that the primaries must be free and fair.

I am also being wooed by some APGA and AC members respectively

The first quote was my initial reply to your political ambition where I stated that you are attempting to join "the league of extraordinary criminals." Right now you have proved me right.How can you who claim to be a politician tell me that you have been registered with a political party without your your consent?That is a crystal clear display of lack of political nous.The fact that Nigerian political parties lack underlying ideologies may be a reason for this blunder.This shows that you are just going to Aso Rock to continue in the path of the current ignoble men and women who populate our National Assembly.Men and women who detest freedom and are ready to cage Nigeria as long as they can for selfish purposes.You know quite well that independent candidates do not contest elections in Nigeria and many parties make it as a rule for one to have at least two years membership before contesting under its name.If you don't know that,know it now.You want to start with deceit by lying that you are not a member of PDP and later you will buy the party's nomination.Then where is your credibility as a politician who wants away from the norm in Nigeria's political scene.So tell me if you are not going to Aso Rock for the money and pride?
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
naija_swag:

The first quote was my initial reply to your political ambition where I stated that you are attempting to join "the league of extraordinary criminals." Right now you have proved me right.How can you who claim to be a politician tell me that you have been registered with a political party without your your consent?That is a crystal clear display of lack of political nous.The fact that Nigerian political parties lack underlying ideologies may be a reason for this blunder.This shows that you are just going to Aso Rock to continue in the path of the current ignoble men and women who populate our National Assembly.Men and women who detest freedom and are ready to cage Nigeria as long as they can for selfish purposes.You know quite well that independent candidates do not contest elections in Nigeria and many parties make it as a rule for one to have at least two years membership before contesting under its name.If you don't know that,know it now.You want to start with deceit by lying that you are not a member of PDP and later you will buy the party's nomination.Then where is your credibility as a politician who wants away from the norm in Nigeria's political scene.So tell me if you are not going to Aso Rock for the money and pride?

Dude, stop making fool of yourself.
I mean if people could get real international passports without going to immigrations, what makes you think one cannot be registered in a party without him/her knowledge?

Listen again, some dudes were sent by some PDP stalwarts to inform me that they have registered me in their party after they noticed the force I was coming with. I told them that am not going to accept that until the youths and women who asked me to contest decides which platform I will run on. And even if the youths chose PDP, it must be free and fair.

I wont hesitate to step down the moment the youths think its the right thing for me to do. . . but until, COWARDS like you cant stop me.

Get to know one before you conclude on who they are.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by naijaswag1: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2010
nuzo:

I mean if people could get real international passports without going to immigrations, what makes you think one cannot be registered in a party without him/her knowledge?

Listen again, some dudes were sent by some PDP stalwarts to inform me that they have registered me in their party after they noticed the force I was coming with. I told them that am not going to accept that until the youths and women who asked me to contest decides which platform I will run on. And even if the youths chose PDP, it must be free and fair.

I wont hesitate to step down the moment the youths think its the right thing for me to do. . . but until, COWARDS like you cant stop me.

You see,you are just one of them.Look at the kind of analogy that you are making.What is your political ideology and inclination? Who are the stalwarts? Nonsense,wait till some political ediabalis,elephants and juggernauts come to get you.You cannot even answer my questions.This is how OBJ told the world that Nigerians wanted him for third tenure.It is politicians like you who will always say that this and that people want me when nobody wants you.They have registered you in PDP,before we know it you have cross carpeted to over 10 parties in search of nomination.You think that politics is all these useless arguments that are done on NL.You might be lucky that you are from Ebonyi where the elites are few,you will be able to convince all those wawa people.You lack political nous,I will say it over and over.I can see that you don't understand Nigerian politics.This is not communist China.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by suxes2005(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2010
Nuzo, i fink dis is a nice fing for you to do 4 ur pple.

U know politics in 9ja is a dirty game like dey say
and i hope u r not ready to join d league of badwagons
because d way u reply shows u av d interest of ur pple in mind.

Dnt 4get ur promise 2 ur pple when u finally get dia
and make sure it is free and fair like u said.

All d best

SHALOM
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by KnowAll(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2010
exactly why you will never get anything done.

no year passes without someone getting killed based on Politics.

It is either you are Man ENOUGH or waiting for everything to be right,  it will never be.

What is man enough in deciding not to get yourself involved in anachy. In a country where people's lives are 2 for a penny, u seriouly think I am mad enough to get myself involved in that kind of mayhem, u must be jocking.

In my costinency ( I won't mention it ) the incumbent House man was actually involved in ballot box snatching in a recent by-election is that the kind of human being I will say " I don chop bellyful wan challenge for election " . Oh boy smell the coffee b4 you get stung.

I must emphasis thus,  that not all consetuencies are like that, but mine is a no go area for now.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by brownbonno(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
nuzo:

This guy is just a bully.Better go back to China if they will allow you back.
As an aspiring public figure,you should learn to take criticisms as they come and take time to explain why you think you a better for that post without been abusive.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by brownbonno(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
nuzo:

I have no idea what you are talking about. I mean, do I have to state all the charity works I have rendered to my people in my entire existence before you can deem me fit for a legislative post?
I thought that by now Nigerians would have realized that philanthropy and charity works are just ingredients that supplement development and not the solution.

What Nigeria needs now is strict implementation of laws. But before we get to that, we need men and women who will make the laws and stand their grounds without fear or favor.

On a side note, my extra contributions in Osun state during my NYSC service year was never in anyway mandatory.

You should consider championing an NGO and do your philanthropic and charity work rather than venturing politics/governance which is more of policy decision making.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by suxes2005(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2010
Nuzo

Try as much as possible to reply +ve wit both
constructive and destructive replies here
as it will also determines d type of person you are

SHALOM
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by illusion2: 7:17am On Feb 03, 2010
Your vision isn't bad at all . . .

But IMO . . .you're too young for the thuggery currently required to achieve your goal.

Start a family,get your kids to spend some extended periods of their life with you . . . . .then commit to this.

I would suggest you start out as someone's chief of staff & learn your ropes from there. . . .

THIS IS NIGERIA !!
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2010
Nigerians done suffer. A foo.l like nuzo for House of Rep shocked E go better sha, one day one day
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2010
[size=1pt]nuzo is kinda cute. looks like this igbo man i knew in the past. okay, im out. lol[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lebanese In Nigeria Live Under Specter Of Civil War / Finland Deports Over 100 Nigerians [photo] / Picture Of A Nigerian Head Of State That Most People Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.