Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Republic Of Southern Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Republic Of Southern Nigeria? (5783 Views)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by dienlmods: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2017
mrvitalis:
A southern Nigeria ...without southern Kaduna ,chibok,pleatue ,taraba,southern bauchi ,southern gombe ,southern bronu ...abuja and Benue

Honestly the Major problem we have with north is religion ..

Forget the Yoruba Muslims ..in 15 years they will all be Christians

Southern nigeian will be more balanced ...each state or Provence will be made to control her resource and pay 25% tax to the center which will control only military and foreign affairs

This will be a very very balanced country
So you have diabolically supported seccesssion now?

2 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2017
deedeedee1:

It does not matter if ijesha have a state or not. What matters is that oodua republic is for only yoruba people

When an ijebu or egba sore loser say in an election loses an election, they might result to ibo style of crying marginalization and start heating up the polity like Nnamdi Kanye.

2 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by deedeedee1: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2017
Dumaknesset:

When an ijebu or egba sore loser say in an election loses an election, they might result to ibo style of crying marginalization and start heating up the polity like Nnamdi Kanye.
I understand where you getting at. This does not mean we should not leave nigeria
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by Sall(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2017
The op must be high on Biafra weed . The Yoruba will never align or go with the igbos even if they are the only tribe in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by nku5: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2017
@OP - Southern wetin If we cant restructure this Lugard contraption along proper fiscal federal lines then let it be collapsed along ethnically and culturally homogenous lines.

2 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 16, 2017
deedeedee1:

I understand where you getting at. This does not mean we should not leave nigeria

It is not just leaving Nigeria for the sake of it or just to copy the biafrans, we have to put our house in order, structure and restructure every thing about the Yoruba nation, tackle our dysfunctional educational system and culture. we should have good economic plan, judicial system, political atmosphere, respect for meritocracy and mediocrity where once you know some one regardless of the person incompetence the person get ahead. In a nutshell we should plan and not take things as they come.

We can select very good brains and even consult experts to set up committee on each sector of the nations, to ascertain where we have missed it and come up with practical solutions, with a time line and goals with a vision of making the Yoruba nation a world power, within the shortest possible time.

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2017
Sall:
The op must be high on Biafra weed . The Yoruba will never align or go with the igbos even if they are the only tribe in Nigeria.

The ibos will impede our speed as well as the Niger deltans we are better off. Like we wait for others to catch up, we will not have to wait, we will go at our own speed.

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by mrvitalis(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2017
dienlmods:

So you have diabolically supported seccesssion now?

My problem with Biafra has never been breaking ...my problem is the plan ...it has no plan what so ever

Don't won't my people to lose two civil wars

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by bantudra: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2017
sanandreas:

If the Nigerian military coughs, I am really sorry because America would divide our country. Syria in ruins already and peace would elude us. We should put our acts together and restructure this country. We are heading to immenent collapse.

what do you mean with restructure??...restructure what??...how??...

you can restructure nigeria by voting the right people into office not jonathans,dasukis,sambos,fayose,funny funny kayode...that much power you have...

what the hell are you talking abut?

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by bantudra: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2017
victorDanladi:

Lolz....And IGBOs are the best MORALLY(Evans,the kidnapper,clifford orji etc),RELIGIOUSLY(Rev king,the murderer,the okija shrine etc) and ECONOMICALLY(419,piracy,fake products etc)

IGBOs will ruin themselves with empty bragging,chestbeating,boasting and loads of grandiose and persecutory delusions).

Igbo existence in nigeria is the bane of Nigeria growth and development,morally,religiously and economically with like of evans and his brothers.

And some responsible youth ask you to leave ,you sha insist you are not going to abandon your 44trillion kidnapping,drug,419,piracy and fake products investment!...bunch of hypocrites and criminals.

Igbo existence is dangerous for humanity!

dont overdo it ooo....
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by Terkimbi01: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:
keep on playing foolish....the nigerian military will take over goverment again.....

you civilians are all useless!!!!..... angry

lets see what the rest of the world want to do about the nigerian military.... angry

we just kicked taiwan in the butt lately....

do you people realy think the nigerian military gives a fvck about the rest of the world??.... angry angry angry

we will forbide una from traveling abroad....una learn nothing abroad...you only learn nonesense abroad... angry angry angry

So the coup rumours are true?

Anyway, your type is part of the reason African is still in the dark.

You are bold enough to exhibit your primitive mentality in the public.

please note that Soldiers can also bleed .And they can also die.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2017
victorDanladi:

Lolz....And IGBOs are the best MORALLY(Evans,the kidnapper,clifford orji etc),RELIGIOUSLY(Rev king,the murderer,the okija shrine etc) and ECONOMICALLY(419,piracy,fake products etc)

IGBOs will ruin themselves with empty bragging,chestbeating,boasting and loads of grandiose and persecutory delusions).

Igbo existence in nigeria is the bane of Nigeria growth and development,morally,religiously and economically with like of evans and his brothers.

And some responsible youth ask you to leave ,you sha insist you are not going to abandon your 44trillion kidnapping,drug,419,piracy and fake products investment!...bunch of hypocrites and criminals.

Igbo existence is dangerous for humanity!

On point, you are bright I tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by Misterdhee1(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2017
mrvitalis:
A southern Nigeria ...without southern Kaduna ,chibok,pleatue ,taraba,southern bauchi ,southern gombe ,southern bronu ...abuja and Benue

Honestly the Major problem we have with north is religion ..

Forget the Yoruba Muslims ..in 15 years they will all be Christians

Southern nigeian will be more balanced ...each state or Provence will be made to control her resource and pay 25% tax to the center which will control only military and foreign affairs

This will be a very very balanced country
You are very foolish, i swear. Who told u yorubas have ever had a problem with yoruba Muslims? Jeez, your stupidity is heartaching. Mind you, the population of Muslims and Xtians are almost equal in Yorubaland. So where is ur distorted claim of Yoruba Muslims converting to Xtianity in the next 15 years? Will they be charmed to do so or what? Are u so dumb? U think Hausas and Fulanis are better Muslims than yorubas abi? You guys just bring up religious B. S. to cause division upandan. Convert all your Igbos brothers to Xtianity first. Foolish lot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmm Oga CJ abeg no try this joke again because there's no way Biafra will be allowed to join Yorubas in this life.

Biafra MUST begin with 5 state, everything we needed to succeed is there.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2017
achi4u:
Hmmm Oga CJ abeg no try this joke again because there's no way Biafra will be allowed to join Yorubas in this life.

Biafra MUST begin with 5 state, everything we needed to succeed is there.

Look deeply, in what you just said. if this is how an average iPod man reason, you guys will not last two weeks when you get your Biafra.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2017
Dumaknesset:

The ibos will impede our speed as well as the Niger deltans we are better off. Like we wait for others to catch up, we will not have to wait, we will go at our own speed.
'The Ibos will impede our speed and that of Niger Delta grin

Guy tell ur self the truth, u know what you wrote up there doesn't even make sense to you too.

Let the country divide first and see 'first hand experience of Biafran brains'
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by kaylinda: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2017
A southern Nigerian republic would be very prosperous and progressive if realised, no doubt, but it just would not work out. What would be the basis of unity in such a country? You cannot leave Nigeria for another Nigeria.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Look deeply, in what you just said. if this is how an average iPod man reason, you guys will not last two weeks when you get your Biafra.
Bros, tell me which angle you are shooting from?
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by hammer6: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2017
deedeedee1:

Bros, there is no way yoruba people will go with igbos. It cant be possible

We asked them to go there on way already.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by sorry1(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2017
Wyttcat:
Hahaha! All I hear is "Yoruba can't be dominated so we have to make do with the minorities we can dominate." So try again. Believe it, if an inch of Nigeria breaks away, 5 countries will come out and you ibos will have what you dread most, biafra made with your 5 states.
We don't reason together because we don't have ancestral nor ethical linkage...one Nigeria has more to offer than southern republic. If biafrans can put up with "southern republic, "one restructured Nigeria" will serve us better!

biafrans want a. homogeneous religious country where different religions won't be dragging for supremacy, and with Yoruba in the proposed "southern republic", that plan has been flawed!

biafra is not about. domination, it's about patriotism, patriotism will be highest amongst people of the Same ancestral and ethical linkages than people merged together just because of geographical linkage! I'd rather bid for one Nigeria "Which has more advantage than bid for united south Which will be another form of unrestructed one Nigeria.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Brain iPod, are you shitting me! It is always the delusion of an average ibo man, he thinks himself bright, I use to believe it, until the quit notice, then I realized how could a whole tribe be this dumb, nothing in place for your eldorado Biafra, no monetary and fiscal plan on ground, no standing army, nothing has been set up even in paper. After the notice, you guys started asking what will happen to your properties when you leave. You guys are brash, impulsive, astoundingly foolish and stupid, thoughtless and dumb.

What we use to think is the innate ingenuity of ibos in commercial activities have been revealed with cold evidence, that your businesses are cover up for convert endemic criminal activities.

The false myth of the ibos have been busted. You guys are the dumbest in the scheme of things.

Your tin God Achebe said you caught up with Yoruba, you think you did, you guys are dead weight, you have cluttered our space with hot hair and crimes and nothing more.

You will slow us down, cos you guys are grand whinners and you will innudate our ear drums with cacophonous poisonous decibel, when we better you guys and this will constrain us to slow down, as Yoruba are ever equitable in their dispositions to life and issues. Chew on this and thank me later.
So until we revel all our secret to you...
Averagely, an Igboman is more industrious,articulate, social oriented and finally a trustworthy man.
What did the world knows about you?
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2017
achi4u:
So until we revel all our secret to you...
Averagely, an Igboman is more industrious,articulate, social oriented and finally a trustworthy man.
What did the world knows about you?

You will never know! Cos I am from the stock called Yoruba and we don't beat our chest like you guys.

4 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Dumaknesset:

You will never know! Cos I am from the stock called Yoruba and we don't beat our chest like you guys.
Why the short note?
I thought you will go ahead to write another bullcrap in the name of quoting me.

Well u can never reach where Igboman have reached.
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 16, 2017
achi4u:
Why the short note?
I thought you will go ahead to write another bullcrap in the name of quoting me.

Well u can never reach where Igboman have reached.

Spot on, the thing be like say he take style pain you. Deal with! I have surpasses millions of igbos you will never understand. Now go clean something of mine or you address my initial post syllable by syllable and see if you brain will cave in.

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Spot on, the thing be like say he take style pain you. Deal with! I have surpasses millions of igbos you will never understand. Now go clean something of mine or you address my initial post syllable by syllable and see if you brain will cave in.
Bros I know una fears, just pray for Biafrans to succeed with their agitation, there you have a weaker Nigeria; it's left for u to fight ur own course(if you have the balls cheesy)
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by bantudra: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Terkimbi01:

So the coup rumours are true?

Anyway, your type is part of the reason African is still in the dark.

You are bold enough to exhibit your primitive mentality in the public.

please note that Soldiers can also bleed .And they can also die.

are you kidding me??....how much military training do you have??...

you igbos can be happy that we didnt go full force on una in the biafran war...
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by bantudra: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
biafra will not work...look at the igbos abroad today...many of them dabble in criminality....you wan build a nation with criminals and halfcast in our backyard........are you people mad??...

make una selfs ready for war!!!!... angry

fvck icc,amnesia international,uno or whatever they call themselfs...

we shall declare war on the ol world to prove a point!! angry
Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by deedeedee1: 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dumaknesset:

It is not just leaving Nigeria for the sake of it or just to copy the biafrans, we have to put our house in order, structure and restructure every thing about the Yoruba nation, tackle our dysfunctional educational system and culture. we should have good economic plan, judicial system, political atmosphere, respect for meritocracy and mediocrity where once you know some one regardless of the person incompetence the person get ahead. In a nutshell we should plan and not take things as they come.

We can select very good brains and even consult experts to set up committee on each sector of the nations, to ascertain where we have missed it and come up with practical solutions, with a time line and goals with a vision of making the Yoruba nation a world power, within the shortest possible time.
You are right

1 Like

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by deedeedee1: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You are very foolish, i swear. Who told u yorubas have ever had a problem with yoruba Muslims? Jeez, your stupidity is heartaching. Mind you, the population of Muslims and Xtians are almost equal in Yorubaland. So where is ur distorted claim of Yoruba Muslims converting to Xtianity in the next 15 years? Will they be charmed to do so or what? Are u so dumb? U think Hausas and Fulanis are better Muslims than yorubas abi? You guys just bring up religious B. S. to cause division upandan. Convert all your Igbos brothers to Xtianity first. Foolish lot!
I really pity those people. Imagine him trying to divide yorubas along religion lines. Later they will claim "yoruba christains" betrayed them.
They are highly deluded

3 Likes

Re: Republic Of Southern Nigeria? by Terkimbi01: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

are you kidding me??....how much military training do you have??...

you igbos can be happy that we didnt go full force on una in the biafran war...

Anyone who disagrees with your twisted logic, is Igbo right?

of course I have already tried to alert Nigerians that Igbo is a code for even some of us from the middle belt.

Even in Biafra, didn't Nigerian soldiers die?
What about Soldiers who have died in the hands of you dearest Boko -Haram?

no amount of trainings will make a soldier not to bleed or die.

continue in ur chest beating though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now / A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" / More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.