Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,221 members, 7,839,174 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon (3842 Views)

Advise Needed Please. / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic / I Am So Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon by jakandeola(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
cococandy:

Respect your culture of female disrespect?
No thank you.
I love myself enough not to respect a culture whose sole foundation is dependent on and thrives on disrespecting me.

You're stupid. Get off my mentions.
u get luck am in church else I tell u bad words
Re: I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon by jakandeola(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
WellEndowed:

Yea you are right. I will indeed regret my existence. Infact I am already regretting it. Can you imagine knowing that I am from a continent that breeds you ilk? you are damn right I regret my existence.

are u a demon trust me u will hate ursef if I get mad at u last warny
Re: I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon by Funnyguy83: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2017
justwant2bhappy:
Hmmmmm. I realized I made the worst and gravest mistake of my life by marrying a man who neither care or value me. To him am just one of his acquired property. He doesn't share opinions with me. I am just married but living a lonely and miserable life, honestly I have been good to this man but I discovered recently that he's after other women(not one but plenty) I wouldn't mind if he's showing my own affection and respect but he don't just care if I exist. I already have a son for him so I can't leave my son and walk away. That's the only thing holding me back. My son is my world, he's the only thing I have on Earth. But am dying slowly each day, thinking to finish off the life. What is life without affection, what is life without who you can share your thought with, what is life with living with the wrong man, what is life if all I do everyday is cry myself to sleep, what is life with a serial cheating husband who don't care about me? What is life with a man who only come to me any time he need sex and will just raise my gown and dip his di.ck like he's fvcking a prostitute? Does the life really worth it? No it doesn't. I will end it soon
If this is what marriage is all about then in my next world I want to remain single forever
DIVORCE HIM .
Re: I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2017
jakandeola:
are u a demon trust me u will hate ursef if I get mad at u last warny

Warny yourself there you eediot
Re: I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon by jakandeola(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
WellEndowed:

Warny yourself there you eediot
get lost u barsterd thunda fire u dere
Re: I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon by Laralag: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
@ op,I migth not fully understand how u feel but I know depression can be very traumatizing. So I would advise u work on this. Think about things, people, activities, places that makes you happy. And try to live your life for u. Dont place the rigth to your happiness on anybody. It easier said than done but try taking it one day at a time . For ursef first and of cause ur dependant child. Pele
Re: I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
jakandeola:
get lost u barsterd thunda fire u dere

Anything else? didn't you say I would regret my existence? is this all you've got?

waka pass jare, oloshi cheesy
Re: I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon by johnsmitthen: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Share your problem with your parents. They would help you or start treating him in a manner the way he is treating you. Make him feel that pain you are suffering from.
Re: I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon by Jennifer89(f): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
justwant2bhappy so you want to kill your self and leave your son to suffer in the hands of another woman

Are you financially stable? do you have a job? please occupy your self with your son and build your career or business and don't develop HBP. keep praying for him to change
Re: I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon by Mrjosephbials: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
in life we are faced with countless challenges and giving up is not an option, life is extremely but trust in time you will think of your past and smile to yourself in pride saying..."WOW I Made It".
no one can truly understand what you are going through, the best you can do is to pour it all to God in prayer, he loves you and will give you the grace/strength you need to carry on, trust me.....after the storm[troubles] always comes the sunshine[ peace/smile].
You have been so strong so far..........you and your son needs YOU. stay blessed.
Re: I Am Feeling So Depressed And May End This Life Soon by midehill(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
madame leave that home with your son...I know it would b difficult but u will surely groom ursef back...there are so many single ladies out there that are happy more than married couples

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Caught His Mother And His Friend On His Father's Bed / Sigh! / Marriage! Has It Always Existed, If Not, When Did It Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.