Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,594 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently (2678 Views)

Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) / After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) / How My First Attempt At LOVE Broke Me Into Pieces.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by Khutie: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
siie:
I'm in love with a church girl.

Yhur head dey there my brother!

1 Like

Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by chiunlimited(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Titanic.

War Room .
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by indodon(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Boys before flower.my love from another star.titanic.a scholar who walk the night.
abeg that scholar that walks at night, season wetin wey in stop
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by youngbelieve(f): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
black coffee
the lucky one
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
The Promise(Sunita), The Notebook, Titanic.
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by Gebbson007(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sunky200:

Toyin Tomato

Abeni agbon
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by teehamzat(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Veer zaara
Kabhi alvida
Titanic
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by judey1992(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Love dont cost a thing
lost Valentine
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by Titilayooni(f): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Safe haven,Darcula:The dark prince,,Twilight, Titanic, dnt mess with an angel,The Heirs
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2017
indodon:

Am still watching season two.so I don't really know for now.
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by drunkpunk(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2017
The fault in our stars.
The Bodyguard.
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by costal(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2017
A walk to remember
Black coffer
I'm in love with a church girl

1 Like

Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by costal(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2017
A walk to remember
I'm in love with a church girl
Black coffer
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by imma2(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
The Notebook
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless - It taught me that love will always connect people regardless of what happened or how far they could be

Sweet November - Sometimes love is not enough for 2 people to be together

Butterfly Effect - Sometimes you have to let go of love to save them

Vanilla Sky - Everything you believe to be true love could end up being an illusion

Notebook - I realized the Notebook is the first movie to make true love look so homosexual

Bharfi - Sometimes you one you think you love might end up not capturing your heart like someone you never even considered
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by lammylam(f): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
jumping the broom
i hate love stories
bang bang
addicted
friends with benefits
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by XCELsis(f): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
ExpensiveG:
*The HEIRS
*My love from another star

*WAR ROOM.......... cheesy

*Princess Man

*Descendant of the Sun

I so much love that movie WAR ROOM
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by placeofallure(f): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
Love don't cost a thing
Disappearing Act
Titanic
Fighting Temptations
Diary of a Mad Black Woman
How Stella Got Her Groove Back
Why Do Fools Fall in Love
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by Akinz0126(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Boys before flower.my love from another star.titanic.a scholar who walk the night.

Have you watched Me too flower(korea movie),city hunter and the royal princess?
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by Akinz0126(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
indodon:

Season 5 Did you watch BLOOD korea movie also
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by gbengarock: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Brown sugar
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Akinz0126:

Have you watched Me too flower(korea movie),city hunter and the royal princess?

I have watched city hunter (the main character is Steve lee)
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by Akinz0126(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

I have watched city hunter (the main character is Steve lee)

Bingo wink means correct in korea no be insult ooooo
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by opusingi: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
Billionaires Club & Last Burial.
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by Casemiro(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
costal:
A walk to remember I'm in love with a church girl Black coffer

please where can I get

'I'm in love with a church girl'
Re: Which Romantic Movie Made You Look At Love Differently by Torie8(f): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
What life took from me
The one who couldn't love

(1) (2) (Reply)

queenlovely / A Boyfriend That Can't Fvck & Svck Me During My Period, Is That One BF? / My Ex Once Said The First 2-3 Days Either Before Or After Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.