Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) (14807 Views)

TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back / Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) / Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:01pm On May 20, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen... How Good Do You Look When Naked

Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger

Recently I released my ebooks on How to last longer in bed (no stimulants needed) and How to get rid of belly fat (no drugs, no herbs needed).. Well I am still telling you guys that you deserve to look good every single day of your life.. That you deserve all the good things of life and you deserve to be healthy no matter what anyone tells you you.. Infact you deserve the best TRUST ME!!

So, How good do you actually look when naked?

I remember sometime ago when a lady came over to my place to charge her phone on a Saturday morning.. she was wearing (will I call it bumshot) and while she walked away my eyes fell no her thighs which were designed with cellulite and fat layers and consists of many colours, black, dark brown and brown...

So I ask again... Do you really good when naked?

I actually do really good, but I am not sharing my sexy photos right now, I have two launches.. The HOW TO GET RID OF BODY ODOUR WITHOUT DEODORANT and other secret one coming up.. So after that my photos will flood the internet..

So take a good look at yourself in the mirror today and ask yourself.. Do I actually look good?

If you don't look good enough and you like to change anything.. I mean anything.. (without plastic surgery and drugs that is) then you can chat with me by mail here https://page.co/v9dY ... Simply because I am here to make you look good..

If you want any of my ebooks you can simply send a message to healthnewsphases@gmail.com..
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by vikiylove(f): 7:31pm On May 20, 2017
Well if I say that stretch marks is a problem.. then those nairaland touts will come after me..

Better to keep shut

3 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:35pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:
Well if I say that stretch marks is a problem.. then those nairaland touts will come after me..

Better to keep shut

So you are saying that you would like to go on looking the way you hate just because you are afraid of what people will say?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Essentials1(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2017
Those with belly fat, stretch marks and coat of many colours skin will not come and confess now

7 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Essentials1(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

Better to keep shut

Better open that mouth.. before you come here some time later to complain that a better looking girl stole your man
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by vikiylove(f): 8:02pm On May 20, 2017
Essentials1:

Better open that mouth.. before you come here some time later to complain that a better looking girl stole your man

I can smell your craze.. If you don't have anything better to wish someone than that.. then swerve

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Essentials1(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2017
Fitnesdoctor.. I am yet to receive that your Ebook on HOW TO LAST LONGER THAN 1 HOUR IN BED... I only got the tips, but not the ebook

How can I get it?

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Essentials1(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

I can smell your craze.. If you don't have anything better to wish someone than that.. then swerve

No need to show that you don't have any proper home training here on nairaland... No wonder you are single

3 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by vikiylove(f): 8:07pm On May 20, 2017
Essentials1:

No need to show that you don't have any proper home training here on nairaland... No wonder you are single

I think you are one of those broke guys... since all you can refer to is my relationship status and up bringing

9 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 20, 2017
This is really silly. I have those tiny stretch marks. Stretch marks are normal. Every woman must have it. I can't use those cancerous creams on my skin for the pleasure of a stupid, vain man.

Essentials1:
Those with belly fat, stretch marks and coat of many colours skin will not come and confess now

3 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Smellymouth: 8:08pm On May 20, 2017
The stretch marks when dey some ladies body be like barb wires...

6 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by bitchcrafts: 8:08pm On May 20, 2017
Essentials1:

chai!
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by bitchcrafts: 8:10pm On May 20, 2017
Smellymouth:
hehehehe. Dem go con say dem be tigress with dem stripes.... if ah hia angry grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:15pm On May 20, 2017
Nazeren:
This is really silly. I have those tiny stretch marks. Stretch marks are normal. Every woman must have it. I can't use those cancerous creams on my skin for the pleasure of a stupid, vain man.

My dear, stretch marks are only normal when they appear during puberty, pregnancy, or with rapid weight gain They are supposed to fade over time and will usually match your normal skin color usually within 1 to 2 years.. but for some ladies and probably you. It might never go away... Due to the kind of Lifestyles we live today..

Because we live the way we want so long as we are healthy, we eat food and live life.. We don't stop to ask ourselves that the kind of life I am living.. Will I be able to make it to a Hundred years with this lifestyle?..

Don't look good for any man, but do it for yourself.. I am here to make you look good because you deserve to look good for yourself.. Why not join my list of subscribers and get a better healthier life https://page.co/v9dY

2 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:15pm On May 20, 2017
Essentials1:
Fitnesdoctor.. I am yet to receive that your Ebook on HOW TO LAST LONGER THAN 1 HOUR IN BED... I only got the tips, but not the ebook

How can I get it?

send me a mail here @ healthnewsphases@gmail.com to get yours
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Essentials1(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2017
Nazeren:

I can see the doc has posted something about your statement.. Please read through it... and remember... not every man is like the ones you have dated... Ask yourself why you have a tendency for failing for the wrong men
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Essentials1(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

I think you are one of those broke guys... since all you can refer to is my relationship status and up bringing

I can smell your craze .... lol
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Essentials1(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

send me a mail here @ healthnewsphases@gmail.com to get yours

Just sent you a mail.. doc
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Smellymouth: 8:18pm On May 20, 2017
bitchcrafts:
hehehehe. Dem go con say dem be tigress with dem stripes.... if ah hia angry grin

Hahahah. Walahi; na truth you talk..

The stretch marks go be like barb wires when dem fit use take fence Estate..

Imagine this kind tigress stripes. .. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 20, 2017
I don't have any response for the fitness doctor. He cant use me to make money. That will only work for the insecure and desperate.

But..this one's for you. It's quite the contrary, honestly so.

Essentials1:

I can see the doc has posted something about your statement.. Please read through it... and remember... not every man is like the ones you have dated... Ask yourself why you have a tendency for failing for the wrong men
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:36pm On May 20, 2017
Nazeren:
I don't have any response for the fitness doctor. He cant use me to make money. That will only work for the insecure and desperate.

But..this one's for you. It's quite the contrary, honestly so.

I believe respect is reciprocal Nazeren... I give out most of the things I had spent money and practice finding out for free.. except for the ones that I know can be easily copied by those bloggers who want to make a living off my hard work..

Don't insult the people that trust in me... I don't need your money Nazeren... I only need you to look good..

Remember Don't Insult me or those who believe in me..

Thank you

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by vikiylove(f): 8:52pm On May 20, 2017
Essentials1:

I can smell your craze .... lol

Oleh you stole my line..

Besides you have to apologize for that trash you wrote up there

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Essentials1(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2017
glowryhaa:
Lol y evils...

I am just saying the truth..

And besides the clothes you wore on your pic are too tight for your body, they are just making your breast, and butt look bigger and smoother and making people focus on your assets instead of focusing on you...

Try dressing like a lady for once

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by boiz2men(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2017
glowryhaa:
Lol y evils...

hmmm... u b yorubaa abi?
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by firstking01(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2017
Nazeren:

Everybody "must" have it, really niggaundecided??

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:07pm On May 20, 2017
glowryhaa:
Body shaming .... Lemme come nd be going

Of course not... I am here to make you look good and feel good... Having belly fat is really unhealthy, having cellulite shows you are not eating right and exercising right or even living right..

It is all about living longer and healthy enough so that your kids can be healthy too.. If you are too lazy to stay healthy for your kids, then you should be ready to spend a lot of keep them healthy..

It is more than just about your body.. It is about your health,and your future...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Essentials1(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

Oleh you stole my line..

Besides you have to apologize for that trash you wrote up there

Keep dreaming

learn your lessons and go and sin no more
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by vikiylove(f): 9:21pm On May 20, 2017
Essentials1:

Keep dreaming

learn your lessons and go and sin no more

I can definitely smell your craze
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 20, 2017
I don't get why some people think that body shaming girls with stretch marks is cool. They are perfectly natural and a girl can't control their appearance on her skin. Whether it's like barbed wire or tiger stripes, it's not her fault she gets them. It's all the work of hormones, puberty and her physiological processes in general. So you shouldn't show disgust at stretch marks because it's not as if she goes out of her way to make them appear on her skin. Women already deal with enough esteem issues so making snide remarks about something she cannot control is not fair at all.
Vikiylove, learn to love your marks girl. They're a part of you. Don't try to get rid of them. If you feel they're revolting, they are not, each mark is beautiful and unique. Don't let it affect your confidence.

Smellymouth:

9 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 20, 2017
"Those with belly fat, stretch marks and coat of many colours skin will not come and confess now"

2 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:58pm On May 20, 2017
OdikwaRisky:
I don't get why some people think that body shaming girls with stretch marks is cool. They are perfectly natural and a girl can't control their appearance on her skin. Whether it's like barbed wire or tiger stripes, it's not her fault she gets them. It's all the work of hormones, puberty and her physiological processes in general. So you shouldn't show disgust at stretch marks because it's not as if she goes out of her way to make them appear on her skin. Women already deal with enough esteem issues so making snide remarks about something she cannot control is not fair at all.
Vikylove, learn to love your marks girl. They're a part of you. Don't try to get rid of them. If you feel they're revolting, they are not, each mark is beautiful and unique. Don't let it affect your confidence.

When a lady is fat with stretch marks... I can tell you that there is a 80% chance a medical checkup will show that she has diabetes or hepatitis and possibly kidney and liver problems...

It is not just about the marks my friend ... It is what brought them to your body in the first place... Don't accept what you don't know because you heard that it is normal and you use those terms you see on television called "body shaming"... Make sure your body is 100% healthy.

I am here to make you look good and that is all..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days / Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend / Most Women are guilty of this (adult pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.