Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

African Ladies Finally Disclose Reasons Why They Moan During S3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Ladies Finally Disclose Reasons Why They Moan During S3x (1298 Views)

Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

African Ladies Finally Disclose Reasons Why They Moan During S3x by Kingsirko(f): 6:51am On Jun 16, 2017
If you want to have better sex, try being louder while you get down, this was revealed by some Ladies who were interviwed on moan during the act report having better romps and feeling more
mutual sexual satisfaction compared to those who do it in silence.

Making noises is a form of communication which helps to let your partner know what you like and dislike.

Vocalising in bed can also boost your lover’s confidence because it reassures them of their sexual competence and that they’re succeeding in pleasuring you.
People who do groan during sex tend to be more assured of their own sexual skills, perhaps meaning that people who are great in bed make the most noise.

But a 2012 study showed the main reason why women moan during sex is to boost their partner’s bedroom performance.

Researchers at the University of Central Lancashire and the University of Leeds studied 71 sexually active women aged between 18 and 48 and asked about how vocal they are during sex.

READ MORE S3X TRICKS ON AIRINFORMATIONS.COM. GOSSIP

SOURCE: http://www.airinformations.com/2017/06/just-in-african-ladies-finally-disclose.html

Re: African Ladies Finally Disclose Reasons Why They Moan During S3x by Loyalblak007(f): 6:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed grin
Re: African Ladies Finally Disclose Reasons Why They Moan During S3x by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 16, 2017
While my babe de always browse internet anytime I de chuk her chucku chuku cry
Re: African Ladies Finally Disclose Reasons Why They Moan During S3x by jhydebaba(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2017
If i dey bangalee and you no moan abi na shout, I go just withdraw but if u moan, i go just dey give u more. So, I concur with the write-up. #perfect
Re: African Ladies Finally Disclose Reasons Why They Moan During S3x by ObaKlaz: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2017
You can't even fight it. I can't be working my 'wickedness' on any lady & she'd be silent.

Na so I wire one Benin olosho dat year. First two minutes, she dey take me chew gum. Next, she stopped popping the gum, closed her eyes and tried really hard to be quiet. I knew she was trying to 'downplay' my 'wickedness' so I switched from wicked to evil, and finally, she was moaning & screaming like a demented LovePeddler (that she was!tongue). Inside me, I started singing "winner oo oh, winner!" grin grin grin

Afer my 'wickedness' & 'evil' I got up calmly to leave, and she said, "haba bros, u harsh o. All that for just 1k?"

Of course, I found God 4 years latter, and I live a different life now.

Is It Wrong Being Friends With Guys As A Lady / Ladies And Gentlemen,pls Is This Statement True Or False? / If U're A Nairalander In Abk.. Join Me To Celebrate At Sky Pavilion Okelewo