Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again (31965 Views)

APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Why Ohanaeze, Igbo Governors Sacrificed Nnamdi Kanu To Northerners – IPOB / How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Agumbankembu: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Pity yourself first ogbeni
If you so much love the north... Pack your waterproof and follow them
We don't need almajiri brain in the south

Lmao.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Mcreloaded(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
Buharis body language and comments started al dis

5% of Nigerians?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by BiafraIShere(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
magoo10:
this is to prove to the northern yoots that no one has the monopoly of violence,the ipob and biafran faithfuls simply asked for a peaceful secession from the already proven deceitful and rotten contraption called Nigeria ,yet all the northern yoots could do is issue evil ultimatums forgetting that their leaders have numerous interest down south. my advice to Igbo's up north is to return home except their security is guaranteed there . as for Nigeria peaceful disintegration we the youths are in full support
ALL IGBOS IN THE NORTH SHOULD COME BACK ASAP, NIGERIA HAS EXPIRED, WE ARE LIVING IN ITS LAST DAYS!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Raypawer(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
And when they start, you will still be the on that will start the cry, 2016 is not too far, remember what drove this country to recession?

Just pray cos it will not repeat its self

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The militants are all cowards.....always issuing ultimatums, no action
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by mikeweezy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
empty threat..............
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by aloeman15(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
last year, I predicted that either buhari leaves aso rock this year or Nigeria breaks up.
let's see which it will be...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Gwan2(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
Odingo1:

You are just adding pepper to injury,insulting the Niger Delta, Igbos are also indigenous to Niger delta.Why not leave their oil for them and see if they can turn to Dubai or South Sudan.

The above statement depicts YOU as a shallow minded person, unfortunately it is the general perception most of your ilks have.....Firstly Nigeria is a sovereign state. Yea, your argument could be quite substantive if you are agitating for more derivative. The US is always a model to us, The US gives 50 percent of federal onshore oil and gas lease revenues to state that have these crude oil or its within its borders, which in your context you called them host communities. 27 percent of federal offshore oil and gas revenues is given to states adjacent to their shorelines......Now am talking about a multi-diverse economy and most importantly capitalist. Crude oil is not their major source of revenue, mind you. Have you ever had a community agitating for 100% derivative in the US which is a sovereign state.
Back to Nigeria, yes the government fiscal policies to ecological issues in the niger delta is VERY POOR........buh conversely to US and due to the incompetent and visionless leaders we have had overtime, unfortunately our main source of revenue is Crude oil.....Some Niger DElta states get more than 5x monthly allocation of some states, 13 percent derivatives, opportunities left right and center for being a NIger Deltan, yet no region complains because they felt it is their fare share..........Mind boggling is you still have our oyel mentality within a sovereign state.
Guy abeg I know get time....................

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by malware: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Flets:
Niger Delta should be at the fore front of this agitation to free themselves from the shackles of the northern oligarchs. IPOB has given Niger delta an excellent lifeline and they must not fail to use it.

The struggle for one Nigeria is only a struggle for the soul of Niger Delta

As if there is no supremacy battle among you people. North is one North but south is a multi ethnic region that would never be one, even a state can never remain the same after the final parting.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by newdawn2017(f): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The militants are all cowards.....always issuing ultimatums, no action
Na black lie u talk naw. U think sey Niger Deltans Na disunited igbos & cowardly yorubas? undecided dem be talku Na do.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Ofemmanu1: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jiang:
grin

Make everybody go home & stay in his lane, then divide the country, am curious to see how effective it will be, this will be the ultimate entertainment.

The ones i pity the most is the developers & attache by force fellows

Haa!!
Attache by force?!

Flat.heads biabia-rats won't like your comment.

Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Noniee: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Let's start afresh! Solution is to devide this country into four
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Gwan2(m): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Lies can't help you
Quit notice was given to Igbos and not ipob
You have no right to ask where ND stands here cause there are Igbos in the ND
What is this one saying, quit notice given to Igbos and not Ipob, You should likewise say GEJ lost last presidential election not PEJ. undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by kuchikau1: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
D ZOO MUST FALL
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by AreaFada2: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gwan2:
In as much as am not in support of the recent quit notice by northern youth and hate speeches occupying our cyberspace.....I will like to ask a very pertinent question......WHERE DO THE NIGER delta PEOPLE STAND?
You dissociated yourselves from IPOB and still reacting aggressively to quit notice issued to them.
In this century NIGER DELTA still carry oil for head like it will make them be like Dubai if given 100% derivatives?....Pls go learn how southern Sudan fare Will their oil and its export polices.
In this era that OPEC member countries are trying to cut down supply of crude oil because of glut in market to maintain a reasonable price, yet some people still think crude oil gat dsame value it had 3 decades ago?
How had the massive monthly allocation, 13% derivatives, selected favors both from Federal and oil companies helped you guys over time......I jus saw a shell livewire business grant...wanted applying only for me to see it is restricted only for the NIGER Delta states.. undecided
Yet some of you that had been curse from your ancestry think your problems is from the man working in chevron or Nnpc either in Lagos or Abuja...Think well, but this time add wisdom.

We should let people worry about their own problem.

Does your region not have any problems? Have you solved them all? Why is your pant tearing over ND?

Evidently Nigeria has expired. Even the parasites up North now say they are tired of one Nigeria.

Let ND carry their oil cross. Help carry palm oil, groundnut, yam or whatever cross your region has.

Nobody needs paternalism. I am not the one to tell other regions their problem whether as part of the union or when they become independent countries. That is pure arrogance.

Let each mind own business. As long as it is not my region, they can love or kill themselves for whatever reason, not my headache. It should not be yours either.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Pity yourself first ogbeni
If you so much love the north... Pack your waterproof and follow them
We don't need almajiri brain in the south

Oy, dont insult me, how dare you say i live in that barren, landlocked &, erosion land, infested with kidnappers, armed robbers, drug kingpins etc.

I have never bought, built or live anywhere outside my comfort zone of the middle belt & north. Our people have pride in thier homes they dont run away from it

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by maklelemakukula(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gentlevin:
when two elephants are fighting, then i guess u all know what suffers............o God pls help.....
the north are no giants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by chisomdestiny: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
See what lack of president is costing Nigeria
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by mikkypel(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Homeboiy:
An eye for an eye

Makes the world go blind
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Abagworo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Just like the Northern threat it is all a PDP ploy that has already failed.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gwan2:
In as much as am not in support of the recent quit notice by northern youth and hate speeches occupying our cyberspace.....I will like to ask a very pertinent question......WHERE DO THE NIGER delta PEOPLE STAND?
You dissociated yourselves from IPOB and still reacting aggressively to quit notice issued to them.
In this century NIGER DELTA still carry oil for head like it will make them be like Dubai if given 100% derivatives?....Pls go learn how southern Sudan fare Will their oil and its export polices.
In this era that OPEC member countries are trying to cut down supply of crude oil because of glut in market to maintain a reasonable price, yet some people still think crude oil gat dsame value it had 3 decades ago?
How had the massive monthly allocation, 13% derivatives, selected favors both from Federal and oil companies helped you guys over time......I jus saw a shell livewire business grant...wanted applying only for me to see it is restricted only for the NIGER Delta states.. undecided
Yet some of you that had been curse from your ancestry think your problems is from the man working in chevron or Nnpc either in Lagos or Abuja...Think well, but this time add wisdom.
I have also seen such opportunities online only to discover it was reserved for the na our oyel peeps. I thought someone said "to whom much is given much is expected" doesn't that saying apply to the niger delta's people?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Schematics: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Flets:
Niger Delta should be at the fore front of this agitation to free themselves from the shackles of the northern oligarchs. IPOB has given Niger delta an excellent lifeline and they must not fail to use it.

The struggle for one Nigeria is only a struggle for the soul of Niger Delta

GBAM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Schematics: 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Just shut up. Niger Delta==Eastern region

There was nothing like Niger Delta but Eastern region. Politics of divide and rule was used in dividing brothers that were living together for generations.

[s]
Gwan2:
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by lincs25(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is not the first time. Bunch of illiterates making noise since BC...

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Bowrex: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
so now we are in the Era of quit notice.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by goldedprince: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
civil war loading. may i do come back before 1 october. cos i must protect my family. na machine gun i go buy
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Gwan2(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

We should let people worry about their own problem.

Does your region not have any problems? Have you solved them all? Why is your pant tearing over ND?

Evidently Nigeria has expired. Even the parasites up North now say they are tired of one Nigeria.

Let ND carry their oil cross. Help carry palm oil, groundnut, yam or whatever cross your region has.

Nobody needs paternalism. I am not the one to tell other regions their problem whether as part of the union or when they become independent countries. That is pure arrogance.

Let each mind own business. As long as it is not my region, they can love or kill themselves for whatever reason, not my headache. It should not be yours either.

I can only allow you wallow in your worries, if and only if your worries wont constitute a nuisance to me.....My friend please go over the Nigerian constitution and understand it very well. According to the land use act, every land within the sovereign state belongs to the Government...this is were I think the supposedly error emanated from, as far as this act still hold waters, YOU CANT AUTHORITATIVELY declare a land or its resources as "OUR". So telling private individual with license to oil blocs and oil companies with licence of operation to return license issued by the Federal government and vacate the region is utterly uncalled for.......and this is where i wont just shut up and mind my business because once they start their disturbances my business as well as movement will be interrupted.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Ezegozie(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
obyrich:
They issue quit notice to Igbos and NigerDelta Youths carry am for head. I no understand.

Niger Delta and Igbos are one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Gwan2(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Schematics:
Just shut up. Niger Delta==Eastern region

There was nothing like Niger Delta but Eastern region. Politics of divide and rule was used in dividing brothers that were living together for generations.

[s][/s]

You shut up and battle with Senator Ovie Omo-Agege not me ok undecided
https://www.naij.com/1108703-urhobo-nation-part-biafra-south-south-senator.html

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by judgedredd22(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
subtlemee:
Goooood! So it won't look as if we don't know how to issue quit notice also or we are afraid of them undecided

Too bad that them they live in groups but us you have to search us out, so we just know where to go looking

mmmhhhhhh......... cool cool cool

the smile is still magic though! cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by AlNur: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Odingo1:

grin grin grin grin,So NigerDelta dont have indigenous Igbos in it,is NigerDelta a tribe
Don't mind them, they all think an area called south south is a tribe. Each tribe in niger delta is not up to 5M in population.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gwan2:
So all this your preaching, persuasion and lamentations are just to recharge your piping codes on awa oyel? grin Oyel is no longer valuable in the Oil market according to you, but you people are still grabbing it with your two hands, two legs and 36 set of your teeth in the name of one nijiriya. See where all the nomads are trooping out from the bush to apply all their deceptive and lying tentacles on Biafran elites that they may continue to drink the awuf oyel. grin grin Choi adon suffer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: ‘Judas Iscariot’ Hellbent On Spoiling South’s Chances – Shettima / "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks / Police Officer On Duty Caught On Camera Drunk (picture,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.