Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again (31940 Views)

APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Why Ohanaeze, Igbo Governors Sacrificed Nnamdi Kanu To Northerners – IPOB / How Buhari Made Northern Youths Issue Quit Notice To Igbos – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by haykes(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Animals Fools Illiterate Beggers good 4 them
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by AreaFada2: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gwan2:

I'm sorry, but your argument is incoherent bro. For the umpteen time, SS OR SE have senators in the National assembly, these are representatives of the region and its population. Lobby, solicit, push for amendments or whatever you want via that channel....that is how it is done in develop worlds you cited. I am in support if only it can be done diplomatically and peacefully....not issuing threats and ordering legal oil bloc owners and companies operating outside Niger delta to either leave or bring its head office to a troubled region.
Let me use the US again as a model, oil producing states like TEXAS, CALIFORNIA etc have sole right and policies guarding oil production, taxes and revenue generation although federal laws such as waste management, health, pollution super-cedes individual states policies.
But again OIL WELLS ON FEDERAL LANDS OR WATERWAYS LIKE THE GULF OF MEXICO and others solely lies with the federal government......again this is achieved because it was embedded in the American constitution.
Mind you in as much as some state control their oil policies, federal law supercedes respective state laws.....The US started major crude oil export around 2015, because there was a law that restricted exportation of American crude, reasons they have a massive crude reserve.
Summarily, push for constitutional amendment diplomatically instead of the parochial way ND are displaying. As far as the constitution hold water, you cant say our oyel or their oil.....it is the Nigerian government oil
Same grammar. Coherent or not, you got the message.

You forget the lopsidedness of our democratic representation due many states created for those who control the centre. That is the hypocrisy I mentioned earlier. What happened to the report of the national conference?cheesy

Peace has continued to elude Nigeria. You must be very young to be so naive. Or just pure hypocrisy. We have been there many times before.

Keep waiting for democratic process to resolve it.

We are talking of Nigeria you are talking of Texas in USA. grin cheesy

You are really naive. Is that how USA political leaders use ethnicity & tribalism to run the country? grin cheesy

Keep claiming oil there.

I do not think you are better traveled than me. So forget using foreign analogies.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by ChimaAdeoye: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
RETURN OF THE STOLEN OIL BLOCKS TO NIGER DELTANS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

ONCE SUCH HUGE INJUSTICE IS ADDRESSED, NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by barcaboi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Flets:
Niger Delta should be at the fore front of this agitation to free themselves from the shackles of the northern oligarchs. IPOB has given Niger delta an excellent lifeline and they must not fail to use it.

The struggle for one Nigeria is only a struggle for the soul of Niger Delta
so ona no fit do am alone....lol.....they got balls than u then
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by MOSICATED5(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gwan2:
In as much as am not in support of the recent quit notice by northern youth and hate speeches occupying our cyberspace.....I will like to ask a very pertinent question......WHERE DO THE NIGER delta PEOPLE STAND?
You dissociated yourselves from IPOB and still reacting aggressively to quit notice issued to them.
In this century NIGER DELTA still carry oil for head like it will make them be like Dubai if given 100% derivatives?....Pls go learn how southern Sudan fare Will their oil and its export polices.
In this era that OPEC member countries are trying to cut down supply of crude oil because of glut in market to maintain a reasonable price, yet some people still think crude oil gat dsame value it had 3 decades ago?
How had the massive monthly allocation, 13% derivatives, selected favors both from Federal and oil companies helped you guys over time......I jus saw a shell livewire business grant...wanted applying only for me to see it is restricted only for the NIGER Delta states.. undecided
Yet some of you that had been curse from your ancestry think your problems is from the man working in chevron or Nnpc either in Lagos or Abuja...Think well, but this time add wisdom.
yes in this era our oil we do wonders for us because we will be smaller and have more money. Imagine if d N/D oil generates 100k a monthly and it shared in 36 places and when we still generate such and share it in 6 places. Our oil can turn our region to Dubia
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by justy15: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
I see a deliberate plot by the north to make the country ungovernable for the acting President yemi osibanjo having seen that the country fairs better under his watch than pmb. The north knew that such quit notice will provoke the southerners and create tension that will destabilize osibanjo thereby linking the outcome to his inability to take charge but I charge everyone to be vigilant cos the ports are now open for the Arewa youth to move arms with their brothers as security chiefs as accomplices, but God will put put put them to shame
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by themanderon: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ain't it obvious to you guys that the Western world is actually trying to bring to pass their prediction that Nigeria would seize to exist . Fg made a fatal error in arresting KANU. they have inadvertently set in motion events that they might not be able to control. The hand writing is on the wall.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Chukazu: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
gozmok1:
THIS IS A WRONG MOVE BY the MILITANTS

a head of an average IBO man Worth's 10 of aboki so abokis are worthless,illiterate and useless please I advocate for peace.

beware

1.banners
2.quoters
3.skull miners

This is so uncalled for
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by oneniceguy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Let the country divide. The north think they have monopoly of issuing threats. I believe if this oil was found in the north, they would've sent everyone packing long before now. Nothing like one Nigeria.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by APCsupporter: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
gozmok1:
THIS IS A WRONG MOVE BY the MILITANTS

a head of an average IBO man Worth's 10 of aboki so abokis are worthless,illiterate and useless please I advocate for peace.

beware

1.banners
2.quoters
3.skull miners

shut up. a northerner is always better than a scammer, drug pusher, cultist, cannibal, prostitute, armed robber, pirate, kidnapper(evans comes to mind), pirate, fake Jew, coward and a chest beater who is very likely to die by hanging in Asia.

No tribe mentioned.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Coldsteel(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is getting interesting grin grin
Season 1
Episode 1

North quit notice to Igbos.
Militants quit notice to North

Episode 2
IPOB quit notice to North
OPC quit notice to emm IPOB

Season 2
Episode 1
North kills Igbo & ND Igbo
SE/SS & SW moves down south.

Episode 2
Militants bombs Fulani settlements
Igbos kills Aboki

Episode 3
OPC quit notice to North

Watch out for the Season Finale (October 1)
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Badonasty(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Islie:

http://punchng.com/again-ndelta-militants-issue-quit-notice-to-northerners/

As far as NIger delta avengers no dey...na only them get action
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by chiraqDemon(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ah taya for these militants eh. Nor b how avengers de make noise all over, next thing I nor just hear anything again. If Una nor de ready for action de jazz down make men do d work.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by franudi: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gwan2:

Giving comes with diplomacy, lobbying, perseverance, one voice etc..........not threatening oil companies to relocate back to a troubled region or ordering legal oil bloc owners to relinquish their oil licence.
My friend,stop decieving people.Which legislators are you talking about?Is it this one that the northerners are in majority?They do not want peace.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Maeka(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Are you annoyed?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The militants are all cowards.....always issuing ultimatums, no action
Exactly ...recently I don't reason their talk...they are becoming jokers
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Ovie016(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
the Niger Deltans are just like toothless bull dog.....they can bark but they can bit, because of the corruption that has crippled some of the youth....most of their movement are strictly for selfish interest not for the masses interest. if the Niger Delta really want to give an ultimatum, they should do it without comprise. cos I know that this ultimatum is a mere word, corruption will not let them stand by it...Igbo are more united in their quest for Biafra, unlike those seek for the Niger Delta Republic, who will go to their bed room once settled....though I believe in 1 Nigeria
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by ZombieTAMER: 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jiang:

Oy, dont insult me, how dare you say i live in that barren, landlocked &, erosion land, infested with kidnappers, armed robbers, drug kingpins etc.

I have never bought, built or live anywhere outside my comfort zone of the middle belt & north. Our people have pride in thier homes they dont run away from it
For your mind
Make Fulani herdsmen catch your as*s claiming their middle belt as yoursgrin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by CeeManCollins(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
I hereby give my landlord till Oct 1st to vacate his house, I want to occupy all available spaces.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

For your mind
Make Fulani herdsmen catch your as*s claiming their middle belt as yoursgrin

Oga am Fulani woh

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by ZombieTAMER: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jiang:

Oga am Fulani woh
I don't talk to Fulani herdsmen
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Jiang:
grin

Make everybody go home & stay in his lane, then divide the country, am curious to see how effective it will be, this will be the ultimate entertainment.

The ones i pity the most is the developers & attache by force fellows

And the accommodators

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by poseidon12: 2:03am On Jun 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
Buharis body language and comments started al dis

Exactly. That man is not supposed to be president of an ethnically diverse country at all.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

I don't talk to Fulani herdsmen

we also don't like flat heads, They steal our cows & play victim on social media
Re: Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again by ZombieTAMER: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2017
Jiang:

we also don't like flat heads, They steal our cows & play victim on social media
Flat head as in how?... Don't get sha.. But Fulani herdsmen are disguised Boko haram ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra / Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.