Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? (1777 Views)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Jeskyjermaine: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2017
I've pondered on this for quite a while and I've gotten mixed reviews from friends, now I throw the question to y'all, is it wrong for a lady to ask a guy out for sex?

Here's my story
I'm a level 2 student in one of the universities in Nigeria,.. during lectures of a borrowed course my department (mass communication) is having with another department (Theatre arts), a lady I've practically never met nor seen before, just walked up to me as the seat closest to mine was vacant and asked if that seat was already taken, and I answered No... I won't lie, she looked really gorgeous, during the course of the lectures, a question was thrown to the class by the lecturer and we both murmured the answer as we were both scared of getting the negative reaction from the class if we answered and were wrong.. so that lil episode got us talking, we covered quite a lot of our interests in that short period of lecture hour (as it was a 90min lecture-double period) after the lecture, she was like where are you going to and I replied with "I'm headed back to my hostel" and she asked what am I going to the hostel to do when I could easily hang out with her, I just shrugged it off as nothing and decided to continue to my hostel, meanwhile we've already exchanged digits in class.. Few minutes into my hostel and just trying to settle in, a call came into my phone and it was her, she asked if I could come hang out in the evening and I said Yea i could.. The next statement I got from her is what shocked me and still is.. She asked if I knew queens lodge close to the main gate and I answered with "Yea i do, why?" and she said that that's her hostel and she'd like for me to come around the hostel by evening and when I get there, I should call to inform her, and that she stays alone. I replied her with I'm not sure why I should come to your hostel and she said she kinda likes me and I'll be the first guy she'd invite over, and that I shouldn't worry as she'll take good care of me.... I chuckled and asked how will she do that? and she replied me that she was gonna give it to me in whatever manner I wanted it, how long I wanted it, that she was ready.. omoh. see gbege oo.. I've refused picking up her calls since then and I've asked my friends what they think about it and their reactions have been awkwardly weird.. Now I throw it to y'all, why do you guys think??
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Thejustw14(m): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2017
HIV AIDS ALERT.:!!:.
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by EmeNation(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2017
What i think is dat u re dumb
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Ladiesdream: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2017
The weather is cold
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2017
This Op, What do you think it is? 19th century? Well probably a girl hasn't asked you over before

Nothing more I admire in a woman than one that knows what she wants, and go for it
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Elmojiid(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2017
ko ni meaning nw...no be them open our eyes to it..abi u don forget adam and eve...guy go and do the chuku chuku jor
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by softwerk(f): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Story Story! grin

A fresh Babe wants to serve you FREE FRESH PUNA and you come dey ask Nairaland
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Gebbson007(m): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2017
Op tlk tru uv never been with a gel bfr or u new 2 nairaland.which 1¿
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by ojun50(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2017
Na dis kind girls i dey like no be d one wey i go run after for more than one .

Op go yash that obo befor i open my eye.
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Jeskyjermaine: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2017
Gebbson007:
Is that the answer to the question?
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Nbote(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2017
U still naive sha .. How old are u OP? Chances are u probably don't have a gal friend or haven't had sex before.. Its not her request dat gave u away but ur childish reaction. Anyways its normal these days. Its campus environment so ladies are more open to do wateva dey like becos of d freedom dey enjoy.. Whether she's a runs gal or not is a matter for anoda day as u actually admit she's gorgeous... If u want to u shld if not den u shld b matured enough to not run away. It's not by force for u to bleep her. If u are not comfortable going to her place den invite her to urs. A DAY SHALL COM WEN U SHALL LOOK BACK ON DAT DECISION AND TELL URSELF "I BLEEPED UP REALLY BAD"

Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by siie: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2017
softwerk:
Story Story! grin

lol.. When it's not real. Assuming its real, u think u'll see him here?! cheesy

Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Gebbson007(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Jeskyjermaine:
Is that the answer to the question?

It's possible dah she myt b teasing you bout giving it 2 u n al dah..just visit er wth a church mind n dnt get way 2 excited just Incase.
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2017
babes are not smiling grin
the weather is kinder cold with the june rains and all grin grin
RedBeauty abi? grin grin grin grin grin
op consider her request oo but also be wary it could also be setup.babes and their yearning for warmth ehn grin

Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Jayjezey: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2017
I feel you op, ee better as you run, you don't know if she's got STD. If you must, bleep her with a condom and make sure to avoid kisses
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by decatalyst(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2017
softwerk:
Story Story! grin

He is a fresh mumu grin grin
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Gebbson007(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Nbote:
U still naive sha .. How old are u OP? Chances are u probably don't have a gal friend or haven't had sex before.. Its not her request dat gave u away but ur childish reaction. Anyways its normal these days. Its campus environment so ladies are more open to do wateva dey like becos of d freedom dey enjoy.. Whether she's a runs gal or not is a matter for anoda day as u actually admit she's gorgeous... If u want to u shld if not den u shld b matured enough to not run away. It's not by force for u to bleep her. If u are not comfortable going to her place den invite her to urs. A DAY SHALL COM WEN U SHALL LOOK BACK ON DAT DECISION AND TELL URSELF "I BLEEPED UP REALLY BAD"

Bless u brother man.

Atyms I look at sm f ma female frnds n say same thing,most f em insult me fr nuh taking d Chance wen I had it .
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by softwerk(f): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Gebbson007:
On point!

He's obviously a virgin small boy with FREE MBS from Glo to waste grin

He's Nairaland account was ONLY registered TODAY; Infact this morning sefshocked
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Jayjezey: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2017
softwerk:

On point!

He's Nairaland account was ONLY registered TODAY; Infact this morning sefshocked
Maybe him register am to come ask for suggestion here Nah, e get many people wey dey read nairaland everyday but as visitors, he might be one of such persons and with regards to his question, make Una no forget say STDs plenty for town
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Gebbson007(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2017
softwerk:

On point!

Abajo ,no wonder cux Tosin's trend re kinda helpful [color=#990000][/color][right][/right] wink

N op u slept well¿
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Jayjezey: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2017
Thejustw14:
HIV AIDS ALERT.:!!:.
You no lie bros

Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Jeskyjermaine: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2017
You guys are just suggesting this and that, I'm certain that if any of you were to be in my position... You'd do just otherwise of what you're suggesting
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by RedBeauty: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2017
lefulefu:
babes are not smiling grin
the weather is kinder cold with the june rains and all grin grin
RedBeauty abi? grin grin grin grin grin
op consider her request oo but also be wary it could also be setup.babes and their yearning for warmth ehn grin

Lol make i read am first
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Op, the subject of your thread is quite different from your story. This girl you met didn't and hasn't asked you out. She only offered you a free sex, and may want you later for a sexmate if you oblige. Try to differentiate.
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by RedBeauty: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2017
If the kitty on a plate una go complain If she do sha Kara padlock her kitty una go still complain embarassed
Males are topping the complicated Board ...
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Sammmypoko(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2017
I dont think is....both parties would derive pleasure.so y not.
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by RoyalBlak007: 9:04am On Jun 16, 2017
No...Not wrong at all gringrin

Blowing me on a first date is so enough sef grin
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Sammmypoko(m): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2017
Nbote:
hmmm
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Martin0(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2017
RedBeauty:
If the kitty on a plate una go complain If she do sha Kara padlock her kitty una go still complain embarassed
Males are topping the complicated Board ...
eh eh na weitin we tell una,?who dey talk say we dey complain?babe nor talk like that oooo,there somethings that don't just come surprisingly to you one alt to be careful,greeting babe,how was the night na?
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Martin0(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2017
Nothing wrong,but it all depends on who she's going out with,sometime is kills the respect she commands,bcoz some guy's might start defining here cheaply.
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by RedBeauty: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh na weitin we tell una,?who dey talk say we dey complain?babe nor talk like that oooo,there somethings that don't just come surprisingly to you one alt to be careful,greeting babe,how was the night na?

Martin you dey sleep atal shocked you don put GPS for my yansh
lol lefulefu see me see trouble o grin

Greeting from exclusive bad wink
Re: Nairalanders React!! Is It Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On A Séx Date? by Nbote(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2017
Benita27:
Op, the subject of your thread is quite different from your story. This girl you met didn't and hasn't asked you out. She only offered you a free sex, and may want you later for a sexmate if you oblige. Try to differentiate.

He's obviously still a kid .. Na immaturity dey worry am..

This Is Serious!! An Upcoming Slay Queen & Her Oversized Watermelons!! / See The Rare Type Of Fish Residents Caught In Bayelsa State (photos) / What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland?