Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read (1119 Views)

Why Do So Many Guys Mouth Smell So Badly?! / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read by TopDogNaija(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2017
Hello everyone. I'll really appreciate a few minutes from you guy's as you read through this really awkard post.

About Me
My name is Joseph King, a 300lv student of university of ilorin. I'm an extreme introvert and I get socially awkward at school all the time. I'm 20yr's; I'm a christian and I'm 4 feet tall
At this point, I'm quite sure you're curious to know what this is about, and if you already do, I can tell you're laughing right now. Don't judge me yet...First read through.
Dont get the wrong idea, I'm not advertising myself!. I just need your help. I have serious issues and i think you might be of help; "If you're a girl of course". Just as I said earlier, I'm an extreme introvert and I don't know how to interact with people, girl's most especially. For some reason, I feel like people mock me in secret. I'm not certain though.Maybe It's all in the mind. Shyness is a terrible thing to deal with and I've had enough!!!. I think it's time I finally break loose.
Now, let's get down to the whole point of this long story. I propose your friendship, nothing more. I think the best way to curb my shyness is by associating with people more often. My case is totally different with ladies and I still don't know the kind of approach to use in getting a female friend. All girl's my age make me nervous especially the pretty ones. I get really sweaty and I tend to say jargons when talking to a pretty girl. Bullshit!...Joseph, it's time to grow up. Girls hate insecure guy's who can't talk to them freely.
Please help me! I can't take this anymore. All I need is that one girl who understands me; Not a girlfriend! No no no no...I'm talking about a female friend who I can express myself with freely without been nervous; A girl that won't snub me despite my jargons. The idea behind it is to develop self confidence. If I can express myself with just one girl freely, I believe that will give me a head start. So yeah, that's all what this is about. I'm opened to everyone. Feel free to had me to your friend list.
Contact me @ 08097534595. It's my WhatsApp number as well. Looking forward to your friendly inbox soon.

Please help a fellow student and share this post.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read by gabinogem(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2017
3.5 feet tall undecided guy u short ooh. But wetin come dey cause dis ur shyness nah. U get sisters for house?
Re: I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read by TopDogNaija(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2017
She's young and having a sister doesn't really mean anything
Re: I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read by TopDogNaija(m): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2017
Having a sister doesn't really mean anything
Re: I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read by TopDogNaija(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2017
gabinogem:
3.5 feet tall undecided guy u short ooh. But wetin come dey cause dis ur shyness nah. U get sisters for house?
You didnt have to point that out. I'm not short...
Re: I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read by SirMichael1: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy 4ft? shocked Was that a typo or ....

lemme keep reading

***Modified***

Op, I think this may not be the right forum to express your problem as most people here are douche and are just gonna come down heavily on you.

Now this is my advice... "Treat 'em female folks as the male folks". I know it's pretty much difficult but just visualize a female without her booties and tits and what you have left is a 'plain' human pretty much like the male folk. (Plain? shocked Really?! Oh, you're gonna use that word now? sad Okay, maybe I shouldn't use that word). All I'm saying is that you gotta figure out a way to stay around ladies and not fret even a bit. You already know that your height is below average and you're probably in-secured about that but you do have strong points rights? So project that strong point(s) and make it a base for your confidence. Damn right! You gotta get those back.

Next is that you'll make it a daily routine of asking girls for the time. Just ask for the time, say a thank you with a smile and leave. In the first day, you'll ask about five girls and the next day 10 girls and the next day 15 and so forth. This might work if you have mastered the above advice... Over time, you'd see how your confidence level will shoot up wink

Sorry but I'm really gonna have to bring this up again... but are you really 4ft? That's pretty short for a lady not to talk of a guy.
Re: I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read by Rukkydelta(f): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2017
4ft tall?
Op do you seriously know your height range?
I will love to see a pic of yours before I can come to conclusion
Re: I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read by gabinogem(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2017
TopDogNaija:
You didnt have to point that out. I'm not short...
I hope u don't have anger issues, cuz girls don't like guys that have quick temper. grin
Re: I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read by Annibel(f): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2017
smiley
Re: I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read by bpee: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Op what u don't know is that most guys have similar issues as you do

I was exactly as u are now,,d only difference is that I'm nt short and im very cute( It now became my strong point) I have to develop self confidence by acting as if I'm looking down on most girls,,i acted as if I'm to good for them,like I don't need them,,but for where,,big lie,,at a point some started to see me as a snub,,but I achieved what I wanted which was building my self confidence,,

U dnt need female friends,wht u need is to discover sthg ure good at that wil make u gain confidence or that will make people(both male and female) come to u,,either for help or any problem u can offer solution to
Re: I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read by TopDogNaija(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin ;Dlol...I'm about 10 feet tall. You guys are not serious. You've spoilt the topic.
Re: I Need Female Friends Badly!!! Please Read by indodon(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin did he say he is 4ft tall?

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advice Needed / 5 Bad Habits Everyone Is Guilty Of, Including Your Pastor. Number 3 Would / Types Of Cheaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.