Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Stop Being A Silent Participant During Sex (18+ Biko) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Being A Silent Participant During Sex (18+ Biko) (953 Views)

Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. / How Two Men Pregnant Me With Sweet Sex 18+. Only For Adult / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ (2) (3) (4)

Stop Being A Silent Participant During Sex (18+ Biko) by xarm(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2017
I wonder how some men cope with ladies who do not moan and scream during sex. Let's be frank and sincere, is it a sin for a Christian to have a ringing tone while having sex to show how much they're enjoying their spouse ? How can your husband be banging you and you will not be making any sounds at all? Why, Kilode ? Sex that has no moans, is that one sex? Some even referred to it as ringing tones. There are some things that don't need to be taught and moaning during sex is one of them. You don't need to be taught that you have to moan or voice out your ringing tone while being screwed. But unfortunately, some ladies/women are so boring, so archaic and so religious that no matter how hard their husbands bang their wet spot and no matter how sweet the sex is, they will rather suppress the confession instead of letting out the irresistible moans. Please try and moan while he is sexing you like mofedaku!! Moaning makes his erection to last longer. Moaning gives him a sense of confidence. Moaning tells him that your body and soul are into the show. Moaning makes him to hit you harder. In fact, the louder the moans, the sweeter the wet spot to him. Don't just lie there like a dead body. Be part of the sex. Moaning energises him. Some ladies/women are so annoying that while they are being laid, they will be so absent minded to the extent that their husband will be wondering whether he is sexing a human or a dead body. Some will just spread their wet spot while the man is sweating himself out hitting the wet spot. That is so bad. It kills the passion. It makes the man feel he is forcing you to have sex with him. It makes a sex that should last for 50mins to last for 10mins. Please moan! Baby moan out loud! It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds. It could be: 'arrrg, mmmm, oh my God, chai baby, chimoooo, baby injure me, baby labam, lasiem ike, scatter it, please baby don't cum now, oh baby, hit me hard, do me harder, it's all yours, tear it, baby wound me, ouch, ouch! You're bitting my nipples ooooooo!! And sometimes, start crying out of excess sweetness of the sex. Also remember to suck his ear lobes as you both are glued to each other. If you have never sucked his inner ear lobes during sex, then you are missing out. Wet his ears with your deep licking. It tickles him and sends him out of this world. Make sure you don't miss out on the nipples ooooooo!! You will even enjoy it. Try it tonight. And please don't forget to moan . My Moaning can wake a dead person.... confessed by a Christian house wife. Moaning is very important. ... Develop your own ringing tones today, it will help your marriage.

Experts advise!!!

Re: Stop Being A Silent Participant During Sex (18+ Biko) by gabinogem(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2017
I forget say I never reach 18years #Runs out of thread like the speed of light#
Re: Stop Being A Silent Participant During Sex (18+ Biko) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2017

Men shud learn how to moan, talk nasty and let their partner feel the D ... some men wont even tell u they already reached the climax angry BUT have the balls to demand that women shud moan? angry

Abeeeg, do the right thing first ...we girls will love to follow tongue

LAGOS RESIDENTS: Refer Me To A Barber That Can Do This Hair Style / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb / Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos