Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos (947 Views)

Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos by Trendings: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
You know what they say, every disappointment is always for a blessing. Bukola and Olumide met during the ASUU strike in 2011, they exchanged contacts, began communicating and ever since then it’s been an all smooth ride.

In 2015 Olumide decided to propose to his sweetheart when he knelt on one knee to ask her to be his wife and she accepted and this two are ready to say “I do” to each other in holy matrimony two years later. Hence, this lovely and stylish pre-wedding photo session to announce their big day. For the shoot, they wore corporate and casual outfits in a very aesthetic environment, shot by Laphy Photography.

Read their love story from the bride-to-be and more photos: http://www.weddings.ng/blog/bukola-olumides-love-story-and-enchanting-pre-wedding-photos

1 Share

Re: Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos by Trendings: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2017

2 Shares

Re: Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lovely photos.
Me likey.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos by Tolexander: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
You know what they say, every disappointment is always for a blessing. Bukola and Olumide met during the ASUU strike in 2011, they exchanged contacts, began communicating and ever since then it’s been an all smooth ride.
May God bless their Union.

Since they met during ASUU strike, I implore the wife not to leave her matrimonial responsibilities when they have any disagreement in the home. Like ASUU always do when having disagreement with the federal government.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Since they met during strike.
let them resume from where they stopped.
Re: Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
The bride to be is Gorgeous and the groom is handsome.....
Happy marriage life..
Re: Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos by femolacqua(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wishing them a happy marital bliss.
Re: Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos by malificent(f): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Very lovely pictures, beautiful couple
Re: Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos by fiftynaira(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Me and goldbim
Re: Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos by goldbim(f): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
fiftynaira:
Me and goldbim
grin no be small thing.been a while,how have you been?

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos by goldbim(f): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
fiftynaira:
Me and goldbim
grin grin naso.no be small thing..it's been a while, how have you been?

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos by SonyObsessed: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Love it cool
Re: Couple Who Met During ASUU Strike: Bukola & Olumide’s Pre-wedding Photos by fiftynaira(m): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
goldbim:
grin grin naso.no be small thing..it's been a while, how have you been?

Fine bae..

(1) (Reply)

Indian Woman tricked and Catches Cobra The Professional Way (pic, video) / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Adorable Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.