Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative (34085 Views)

Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Ajmuluq(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2017
We Get To See A Lot Of Pre-Wedding Shoots.

Most of them look the same – nicely dressed couples simpering and making faces at each other. Or those ones where the photographer has some “brilliant” idea that ends up looking tacky and ridiculous. However, this village themed pre-wedding shoot is not one of those.

The concept of the village themed shoot is quite unique. It is set in an igbo village and the pictures depict how a man in those days would woo a woman he loves. From scenes of the lady frying garri to him accompanying her with his bicycle. This shoot is definitely one I will remember.

What the you guys think

http://www.asukumagazine.com/village-pre-wedding-photoshoot-unique-imaginative/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Holuwadamilarey(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2017
by the time you realise that this post means nothing (useless) , it will be too late for you to stop reading it

48 Likes

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by greatnaija01: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2017
so its a village life they will be living after the wedding.... hmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by kinibigdeal(m): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2017
Very very boring....I can only see two adult being childish

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by decatalyst(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Nothing is unique about cuz several couple have used this concept.

Maybe nah me nor jor understand the meaning of ur "unique" sha undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by jworos(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2017
The dude belle shaa

36 Likes

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by FitnessDoctor: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2017
Very beautiful, connecting back to the days when things were just beautiful.

But looking at the two of them, I can say that the man needs to take his health and looks into consideration and so should the woman.. I can predict her putting on extra weight after pregnancy and not try to get rid of it..

But it is a beautiful couple all the way...

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor, your favorite health blogger

If you guys are not getting updates from me, or missing out on my free ebooks you can simply join the healthy community here https://page.co/v9dY

7 Likes

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by 2dice01: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2017
only two people dey their village

Some 9ja spouse go spend all their money ontop wedding and pre wedding...later husband go dey try hin luck for 9ja/baba ijebu shop

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Evablizin(f): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2017
jworos:
The dude belle shaa
really what happened to his belle?

3 Likes

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by jworos(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Evablizin:
really what happened to his belle?
Too much beer!

4 Likes

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Evablizin(f): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2017
jworos:
Too much beer!
lols that belle weak me oo chai

2 Likes

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by jworos(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Evablizin:
lols that belle weak me oo chai
As in ehnn

9 Likes

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by MrDandy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Stupidity
Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by teamsynergy: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
village winch sidon jeje, dis pipu go carry there pre wedding go meet them..

hmmm

now they are watching like

10 Likes

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Onyinye15(f): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
lovely, but they need to work on their weight jor

happy married life to them in advance

1 Like

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Dopeyomi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
See the man stomok.. #Potbelly

4 Likes

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
I love this

2 Likes

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by coolkofi: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
See belle

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by NwaAmaikpe: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
sad

Nice match...

Old broke man,

Ugly wobbly woman
Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pre wedding shoot don tire me.

1 Like

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by donqx: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
nice
Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Partnerbiz3: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Whats my biz?
Let me be minding my data biz before them go begin ask " make we fry cassava?

See below for data.

See testimonies too.

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ermmm...well...*scratches head*...They look happy and in love, that's important too.

1 Like

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by hezy4real01(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gradually we are going back to the root
Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Xionez(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Cleaning where with what part of whose wrapper?

Oga, wetin u wan rub for the brides mouth...abi, the jazz don dey wear off?
Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pre wedding shoot don tire me. Instead to save the money and plan for better things, like children because Nigerians can born for Africa, school fees cost oo... baby food cost oo, so many things cost.. they all spend money on photographer, makeup artist etc... all this before the wedding plus the wedding day. Then after marriage will crash due to not being able to handle finances, then the Wife will find sugar daddy. Mumu generation. lol I just dey Laff!

2 Likes

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Pavore9: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dopeyomi:
See the man stomok.. #Potbelly

Bros should be heading to 50.
Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by thorpido(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Old people dey do pre-wedding too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
looks like Nkem Owoh
Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by Segadem(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
I like natural things, this is the best of pre-wedding photoshoot I've seen so far

Lovely...

3 Likes

Re: This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative by BrutalJab: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
copy copy iranu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.