Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

OMG: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men In A Year, Cross-dresser Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men In A Year, Cross-dresser Confesses (533 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men In A Year, Cross-dresser Confesses by Alisegun(m): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2017
A man who impersonated as a female prostitute popularly known by the name Jennifer Kpaakpa in Makurdi on Thurdsay confessed to have slept with over 1000 men in the past five years.

Kpaakpa's real identity was discovered by the Police during a raid involving a case of N2,500 theft at a brothel along the railway bye pass at High level area of Makurdi metropolis.

The 19-year-old who hailed from Kastina-Ala Local Government Area of the state told Daily Trust in an interview that her classmate in Secondary School initiated her to the mermaid world five years ago.

"For the past five years, I have operated like a woman. At night, I would stand on the road as a prostitute and men would pick me up at an agreed price. Usually, the female organ would manifest during my operations but at day time, I will remain in my normal masculine state and so far, I have slept with over 1000 men," the suspect said.

State Commissioner of Police, Bashir Makama, who paraded the suspected impersonator alongside others for various crime at the Command headquarters yesterday in Makurdi said the raid was conducted at the said brothel by police operatives following a report of theft.

"Upon search, one Jenifer kpaakpa dressed as a female was discovered to be a man whose real name is Ushahemba Yaapera. The DPO (woman) who conducted the body search on all suspects because they were females in the process discovered the unsual.

Makama said the matter is being investigated and that scientific test would be conducted on the suspect before he would be charged to court for unnatural offence.

http://www.secretgist.com/search/label/Other

https:///oQXc5t

Re: OMG: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men In A Year, Cross-dresser Confesses by LalasticSeun(f): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Just 1000?

You still a learner
Re: OMG: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men In A Year, Cross-dresser Confesses by hmbassey1960(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Just 1000?

You still a learner
that Your smile ehn na killer,pemit to make my screensaver with ur pics pls
Re: OMG: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men In A Year, Cross-dresser Confesses by LalasticSeun(f): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2017
hmbassey1960:
that Your smile ehn na killer,pemit to make my screensaver with ur pics pls
not permitted tongue
Re: OMG: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men In A Year, Cross-dresser Confesses by hmbassey1960(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
not permitted tongue
why ;-( am going to kill myself now
Re: OMG: I Have Slept With Over 1000 Men In A Year, Cross-dresser Confesses by hmbassey1960(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
not permitted tongue
just tell me anything you need

(1) (Reply)

3 Things That Has Degraded The Value Of A Woman / Cucumber Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / I Don't Smoke, Drink Or Eat Meat. Am I Strange?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.