Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Battery Of This Phones Are Confusing Me (help Out). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battery Of This Phones Are Confusing Me (help Out). (536 Views)

Please I Don't Understand Again, Church Flyer Confusing Me / This Girl Is Confusing Me, Experts Needed / Help! She's Confusing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battery Of This Phones Are Confusing Me (help Out). by ekensi01: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2017
I'm about to buy a phone with the very best memory,camera,battery and version(OPerating style).

After much research i got this two phone TECHNO L9+ and OUKITEL K6000 PRO both of then have good battery of 5000Mah and 6000Mah.

But my problem is that TECHNO L9+ with 5000mah has 72hr talk time.
while:
OUKITEL K6000 PRO with 6000mah has 42hr talk time.

How is the above possible?

The remain features are same but for version L9+ is 7.0 the other is 6.0.

HELP ME OUT
Re: Battery Of This Phones Are Confusing Me (help Out). by Camlot000007: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2017
I have a power bank of 20 000mah at home that doesn't charge more than 2hrs so?
Re: Battery Of This Phones Are Confusing Me (help Out). by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2017
grin
Maybe the batt of that 6000mah is not as durable as of tekno L9+ ...
If i were u, get a great phone that really last..dont settle for anything less..
Re: Battery Of This Phones Are Confusing Me (help Out). by Sunshyne200(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2017
I think you should go for the Tecno, I had a chance once to chose between a Tecno pad and an Telcasf pad, with same specs and I went for Telcasf, as it was shipped from China, by jumia, it was OK at first, but all the specs were as fake as he'll. And in less than 3months,the battery damaged and spent thousands looking for a compatible battery but to no avail.
I regretted my choice.

Buy the Tecno that you know have service centers around..

My own opinion though
Re: Battery Of This Phones Are Confusing Me (help Out). by ekensi01: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Camlot000007:
I have a power bank of 20 000mah at home that doesn't charge more than 2hrs so?
Lol, me too i once had that type of PB. my was 5000Mah but it cant full a Techno m3 battery of 1800Mah. China is playing on our intelligence.
Re: Battery Of This Phones Are Confusing Me (help Out). by ekensi01: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Maybe the batt of that 6000mah is not as durable as of tekno L9+ ...
If i were u, get a great phone that really last..dont settle for anything less..

Which durable phone?
Re: Battery Of This Phones Are Confusing Me (help Out). by ekensi01: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Sunshyne200:
I think you should go for the Tecno, I had a chance once to chose between a Tecno pad and an Telcasf pad, with same specs and I went for Telcasf, as it was shipped from China, by jumia, it was OK at first, but all the specs were as fake as he'll. And in less than 3months,the battery damaged and spent thousands looking for a compatible battery but to no avail.
I regretted my choice.

Buy the Tecno that you know have service centers around..

My own opinion though
Thanks for that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Man Married His Sister Saying No One Can Control Love / . / Woman Dates 5,000 Men, Teaches Online Course On How To Attract Rich Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.