Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring (1646 Views)

I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by macdon4all(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
so l was helping this lady fill this Npower form and we got to the marital status, and she selected "married" initially l thought it was a mistake,so l asked her if she was aware she selected "MARRIED" AND she said yes, l then ask her about her ring which she said was inside her bag.
So for awhile that got me thinking,why would a married lady not put on her ring and decide to put it in her bag instead? any idea pls
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Oyindidi(f): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
She try sef, my own lost after wedding day

1 Like

Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by post111(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
let our married members educated us on this
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Oyindidi(f): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
post111:
let our married members educated us on this
what do you wanna know?
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Afonjashapmouth: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oyindidi:

kaii, wish no b u
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Oyindidi(f): 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

kaii, wish no b u
Kilode? Ring is just a piece of gold or whatever it is made of beside they joined us with a Bible not ring grin
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Afonjashapmouth: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
macdon4all:
so l was helping this lady fill this Npower form and we got to the marital status, and she selected "married" initially l thought it was a mistake,so l asked her if she was aware she selected "MARRIED" AND she said yes, l then ask her about her ring which she said was inside her bag.
So for awhile that got me thinking,why would a married lady not put on her ring and decide to put it in her bag instead? any idea pls

Wedding band is there to tell people you are already taken and this will definitely tell any good and sensible opposite sex to steer away from you. however some dumb ass will still proceed though. married people not wearing their rings might be reacting to the ring (like my old boss who is allergic to ring and wristwatches) or out their for new catches. i dont see any backup stories behind not wearing your ring abeg esp when you look cute or sexy
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Afonjashapmouth: 12:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Kilode? Ring is just a piece of gold or whatever it is made of beside they joined us with a Bible not ring grin

you still get mind reply me bah
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Oyindidi(f): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

you still get mind reply me bah
Watin? angry
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Oyindidi(f): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Wedding band is there to tell people you are already taken and this will definitely tell any good and sensible opposite sex to steer away from you. however some dumb ass will still proceed though. married people not wearing their rings might be reacting to the ring (like my old boss who is allergic to ring and wristwatches) or out their for new catches. i dont see any backup stories behind not wearing your ring abeg esp when you look cute or sexy
Story
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Afonjashapmouth: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Story

hit me up asap plz
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Oyindidi(f): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

hit me up asap plz
grin
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by macdon4all(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

allergic u said,but this lady is quite young oh,l tink around 24 years of age. So l dnt see any reason why she shud be allergic to ring at dat early age
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Jaynom(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wedding ring is not part of our culture
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by skillzbae(f): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
I'm allergic to ring, even my gold ring eats my fingers
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Afonjashapmouth: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
macdon4all:
allergic u said,but this lady is quite young oh,l tink around 24 years of age. So l dnt see any reason why she shud be allergic to ring at dat early age

read over i stated two reasons.... i have been to a job test and trying to fill a paper i could feel boobs on me, looking back i saw i lady whom i know real good but she has no idea whom i am. she met me with a smile and i reciprocated, looking at her body language i was amazed and checking her finger there was no ring on it. people go out there denying their marriages for many reasons best known to them
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by macdon4all(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
U must be joking wat if ur hubby ask
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by macdon4all(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
skillzbae:
I'm allergic to ring, even my gold ring eats my fingers
are you married?
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by macdon4all(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

hit me up asap plz
hmmm...
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Oyindidi(f): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
macdon4all:
U must be joking wat if ur hubby ask
Him know sey he don lost.
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Oyindidi(f): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

read over i stated two reasons.... i have been to a job test and trying to fill a paper i could feel boobs on me, looking back i saw i lady whom i know real good but she has no idea whom i am. she met me with a smile and i reciprocated, looking at her body language i was amazed and checking her finger there was no ring on it. people go out there denying their marriages for many reasons best known to them
So not wearing a ring means the lady is denying her marriage?
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by skillzbae(f): 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
macdon4all:
are you married?
Yes sir, long ago
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by macdon4all(m): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
skillzbae:

Yes sir, long ago
hmmm...ok oh
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by macdon4all(m): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Him know sey he don lost.
ok oh
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Freewoman(f): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
macdon4all:

Nonsense .... what you help me do in secret, you later come here to complain..............
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by macdon4all(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Freewoman:

Nonsense .... what you help me do in secret, you later come here to complain..............
nna see me case oh
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by dollarcoolcat(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
When its a symbol that ure off market na, uhmm who I be to dey judge another person
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Afonjashapmouth: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
So not wearing a ring means the lady is denying her marriage?

sit down and be humble
Re: Is It Cool For A Married Lady Not To Wear Her Wedding Ring by Oyindidi(f): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

sit down and be humble
Always humblegrin

(1) (Reply)

Japan Celebrates Annual joystick Festival / ''nigerian Singer Tunde Ednut Toasted Me But I Refused To Date Him'' - Bobrisky / "Nigerian Women Are Very Ugly..."- Kenyan Man Andrew Kibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.